Chapter 38

Vaye.
I rolled my eyes as I watched Lucilia in Amethyst's body. I could tell she was having fun being in my mate's body, she had on a wide smirk and was walking weirdly. I wanted to wipe that smirk off because my Amethyst wouldn't smirk like that. No, Amethyst is almost the definition of innocence.. and the fact that Lucilia now controls her body and mind will never sit right with me. The monster who killed my parents and almost all of my kind saved my mate, I don't know what to feel.

I can remember everything so vividly. Leon ushering me, telling me to ignore the screams and continue running.. I was ignorant, I thought Lucilia was no match for my parents but she proved Leon and I wrong. The next day after the war when Leon and I came back, everything was in ruins. The castle didn't look like my home anymore, the decorations were replaced with naked corpses of my kind. Leon and I tried to find my parent's bodies but we failed.

I remember crying so much and yelling at the sky, hoping an angel would hear me.. but nothing happened. That was when I realized that angels and demons are closely alike. Both kinds are merciless and savage. Angels and demons only focus on themselves.

I looked at Angeline and sighed. This angel watched the war with her own two eyes and yet did nothing to help my kind. But who the fuck am I to get angry at her? I mean, I ran away from the war like a coward. I'm no better.

As if sensing my stare, Angeline turned around to look at me, "What's wrong, Vaye?" The others looked at me as well, one had a worried expression while the others held no expression at all.

I shook my head, "It's nothing."

"Surely you're not thinking of sex, right? 'Cause I ain't letting you fuck me with your penisless body." Lucilia stated, raising a brow at me.

I cringed and lightly tapped her cheek, "Shut the fuck up. Don't use Amethyst's mouth to express your perverted thoughts. And don't use Amethyst's mind to think like that!"

Lucilia laughed, "Fine, fine! Here, let me try something." She cleared her throat before smiling at me and saying, "Hi daddy Vaye, me wants fuck fuck." I hissed at her and was about to attack but Weiss stopped me.

"She's still in Amethyst's body, Vaye. Keep it together." Weiss stated before glaring at Lucilia who only chuckled in return. With a sigh, I composed myself. Keep your cool, Vaye, you can't lay a hand on Amethyst's body.

"F-For your information, you perverted fuck, Amethyst does not call me daddy, she calls me babe." I said, glaring at Lucilia.

Lucilia shrugged, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now I'm bored. What the fuck is taking them so long?"

"Dragging an angel isn't such an easy task."

Lucilia rolled her eyes, "We've been here for almost an hour, are you sure they're not having fun raping him?"

"No, they're not raping him, shut up." I stated, sighing in frustration. For fuck's sake, Lucilia's brain doesn't have anything but perverted shit, it's not even a joke anymore, it's disgusting and just downright annoying.

As if on cue, I heard a knock on the door and Wade's voice saying, "Your majesties, we have brought Solous." Fina-fucking-ly.

"Bring him in."

The door opened and in came Wade and Rena with Solous crawling. My eyes widened when I saw that they put a collar on Solous' neck along with a metal dog leash. Solous' condition was not at his best, he had cuts all over his chest, there was blood all over his face, his clothes were all torn and he barely had anything covering his ass. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, so Lucilia did order them to rape him and she did this without my knowledge, what a bitch.