Chapter 56

Angeline.
I blushed at her words and felt my private part.. tingle? I don't know how to accurately describe it but I felt something and I.. it felt nice. I didn't even care that she said that we were about to sin because I already knew that. Although there may be some part of me that felt guilty and scared of sinning but.. this was Lucilia and I love Lucilia, therefore, if I were to sin, as long as it's her then I will.

I tried to free my hands and frowned. I still couldn't understand the context behind Lucilia tying me though, what was the reason? "Why did you tie my hands?" I asked her. There were only a few cases where one would be tied.. I gasped when I realized it and looked at her with wide eyes.

"A-Are y-you going to t-tor..t-torture me?!"

She smirked and stood up, not answering me as she proceeded to take two ropes and something that looked similar to a whip..? "It's a flogger, darling. Now spread your legs." I blushed, even in this scenario, she still loved to read my mind.

Wait.. did she just? Oh my goodness, in this state, she'll see everything. I bit my lower lip and shook my head, "B-But t-then y-you'll see.. e-everything.."

She growled and I noticed her eyes darkened, "And so?! You're mine! Your body is mine! Or would you rather show it to someone else?!" I flinched at her outburst whilst shaking my head frantically. The thought of anyone else besides Lucilia seeing my body frightened me.

"N-No! I-I'm s-sorry.. y-you're right! We're mates.." I took a deep breath and slowly spread my legs, whimpering at the air hitting my privates. "H-Here, M-Master.."

She licked her lips and stared at my privates, "Seems like someone got excited too huh?" I didn't know what she meant but it made me blush. She then smirked and tied both of my ankles on the hook attached to the bottom of the bed. I tried to move around but the restrictions were too tight.

"Stop resisting already." Lucilia groaned and tickled my inner thigh with the flogger, making my breath hitch. "And my darling.. when I said excited, I meant this." She then traced the flogger on my core.

Whatever she did, it felt absolutely amazing, it made my back arch. I moaned, "A-Ah.. w-what a-are y-you doing?"

She smirked, "See? Excited. Maybe you aren't that innocent after all." She then continued tickling my.. vagina and inner thighs with the flogger.

"N-No, s-stop t-tickling." I moaned out, feeling my vagina become wet which I found odd, did I wet myself?

Lucilia abruptly stopped then suddenly started hitting my thighs with the flogger, "When you want to stop-" One whip. "-I told you-" Another whip. "-Use the word." I kept whimpering as she whipped me as every whip was harder than the last.

By this time, I had already forgotten everything in reality. My head was cloudy and every emotion and thought within me could only be triggered by touching my body. I didn't know why but it felt like instead of my head being in control, it was my body.

"W-What word? Huh?" I arched my back and groaned, "S-Something's m-missing.. I-I need something." I didn't know why but.. I felt empty down there..

She whipped my thighs and legs over and over, drawing louder whimpers and groans from me with her every whip. "The safe word!" She growled out. "And what is it that you want, hm? You want me to touch you more?" She whipped my thighs one last time before throwing the flogger somewhere.

I groaned and shook my head, "N-No! I.. I-I don't want to stop!" Panting, I licked my lips and looked at her with a dazed smile, "Y-Yes.. t-that.. please t-touch me more."

Hearing my words, Lucilia immediately smirked and started to slowly unbutton her polo whilst maintaining eye contact with me. "Me? Touch you more? You'll need to beg more than that, darling."