Chapter 32

Sapphire.
Weiss stood there in silence as her eyes continued staring at the pillow that was covering my raging boner. I gulped when I noticed that Weiss' emerald green eyes were now changing into a bright yellow color. Fuck, whenever her eyes were yellow it means she's pissed. To be honest, I half expected this reaction from Weiss. But the other half? I expected her to jump in glee when she sees my dick. I hate to admit it but the latter expectation seemed to be impossible. Sighing, I slowly tried to turn around but Weiss raised a brow and I quickly paused my movements.

"Sapphire Hollow, care to explain what I just saw?" I shivered when I heard the coldness and strictness from Weiss' voice. I'm supposed to be the top in our relationship but why the fuck am I so weak right now?

I looked down and sighed, "Isn't it obvious, Weiss? It's Lucilia's punishment. I don't know why she did it but she did. And now, it's a part of me and there's no turning back. Are you going to hate me for something that's out of my control?" I couldn't help it, I've been thinking about it a lot and the only way for me to get an answer was to ask her directly.

Weiss glared at me, her yellow eyes becoming strangely brighter as she exclaimed, "Well if you weren't such an idiot then this wouldn't have happened!" As if realizing what she said, her eyes widened and she quickly covered her mouth.

Without saying anything, I threw the pillow across the room before quickly putting on my boxers and pants. Chuckling emotionlessly, I stated, "I guess that's what everyone thinks of me, an idiot who can't do anything but cause trouble. Who would have known that my mate also thought of me that way?"

I stood up and pointed at the door, "There's a guest room right next to mine. You can sleep there for tonight. I'd rather be alone right now." It wasn't obvious but I really wanted to embrace Weiss. I wanted to tell her to forgive me for being such an idiot. But I figured she'd only turn her back to me.

Without saying anything, Weiss turned around but remained in her spot. I watched her silently, taking note of her clenched fists and her heavy breathing. "Afíste tin."

I suddenly gasped when I felt overwhelming emotions of guilt, regret and sadness embrace me. "Wha-What the fuck?"

"Exafanízomai." I groaned and suddenly kneeled whilst massaging my temples. When Weiss said that, the emotions suddenly vanished. Well that was fucking weird.. and painful. With a scowl, I looked up and saw Weiss looking at me while.. crying?

"I love you, you idiot! I love you so much, I-I didn't- I didn't mean to say that.. I'm sorry, I-I'm stupid, I know." She wiped her tears, "I'm so sorry, please don't hate me, Sapphire. I'll still love you for who you are.. that stu-stupid change of genitalia won't change my love for you, you idiot!"

With that, she ran to me and jumped to embrace me but due to my slow reaction time, we both fell on the ground. I groaned and tried to carefully push Weiss off me but the girl embraced me tightly. I chuckled and was about to tease her but this.. this familiar feeling of horniness appeared once again. It didn't help that Weiss' majestic breasts were literally against mine. I took a deep breath to calm my hormones but Weiss made it harder for me to calm down when she planted a kiss on the side of my neck.

"I-I can.. erm, I can feel your.. thing."

I awkwardly laughed, "Yeah, I haven't learned how to control it yet.. I mean, I don't even know if it can be controlled." I mentally sighed in relief when Weiss got off me and offered a hand to help me get up. I smiled and grabbed her hand and stood up.

"So.." Fuck, why were we so awkward? "Let's sleep?" I sat on my bed and glanced at Weiss who was bluntly staring at my.. wait a fucking second. I looked down and groaned when I saw that I had a fucking boner.