Rising Queen: Chapter 11

Rising Queen: Together Forever

Amethyst Scott and Vaye Throwne.

I giggled as Vaye laid her head on my chest. She has finally gone back after talking to Angeline, Lucilia, and the other queens. Apparently, Angeline has declined the offer of becoming the queen of angels again. I can't say I didn't see that coming. After all the hardships that she went through because of those angels, it's no surprise that she turned her back on them. I even thought that Angeline was finally acting like what she truly was, a human. She finally understood that she's no longer an angel, therefore she bears no obligation toward the angels.

Vaye also told me that Angeline and Lucilia's relationship was finally progressing. The two lovebirds were planning to move into a city here in America. They're not sure where yet but they still wanted to be close to us so they'll probably look into the cities close to Vaye's kingdom. I'm so happy for them! Imagine the pain that the two of them had to go through.. they had to build their relationship from scratch once more and they finally did!

"So yeah. Finding their next ruler is the angel's problem now. I honestly don't see any problem with them and they do not pose any threat to me so I was planning to release them. But Weiss had other plans, she said she didn't trust the angels and wanted more time to interrogate them. Eva and I thought maybe Weiss wanted to torture them but surely that witch wouldn't do something out of pure malice."

I chuckled, "Are you sure? This is Weiss we're talking about. The girl who feels pleasure whenever she tortures people."

"Ah, I see your point. But not to worry, Weiss may be a sadist but she's a levelheaded sadist. She knows her limits."

"Mhm.. but fine, just to be sure, I'll order Wade to accompany Weiss when she does her interrogation." Vaye added, chuckling as she buried her head between my melons.. or apples since my breasts weren't really that big.

Vaye then looked up at me and smiled, "Enough about them, I have a surprise for you."

My eyes lit up and I immediately felt my heart beat faster. "Really? What is it?!" Vaye's surprises were always a blast. I swear I really got lucky with this woman. She's always looking after me, she pampers me, she spoils me, and she treats me right! She's definitely the best lover in the whole world!

Vaye grinned, "Tomorrow, we're going on a date. I've already prepared a selection of gowns for you and my maids are set and ready to pamper you before our date. I've cleared out my schedule as well so when tomorrow comes, everything will be focused on you and I."

"Just you and I? Tomorrow?"

She nodded and kissed my nose,  "Just you, my queen, and I, your humble servant." I almost melted when I heard her say that.

"Kiss me."

I closed my eyes and smiled as Vaye's lips touched mine. Our lips moved in sync, never faltering. We knew what one another wanted and we didn't disappoint in delivering it. But even as our lips were locked in an enchanting dance, no sorts of lustful intimacy clouded our minds. We were sharing an innocent but passionate kiss that seemed to seal the promise that we will never leave each other's side. I felt so overwhelmed that a tear escaped from my right eye. Feeling my tear, Vaye slowly pulled away and looked at me in concern.