Chapter 50

Angeline.
As our lips met, it felt like the world had stopped for us. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't think of anything else but the soft sweet lips that were against mine. I didn't understand but I was.. I was feeling something different when I felt Lucilia's lips, it was as if I was being electrified with passion and love.. I've never felt like this before, with feelings so powerful, it made me forget about everything else but Lucilia and I. The world existed only for us, the ground we stood on, existed only for this moment and everything else was just.. there for us.. for this moment.

Her lips.. were so soft.. so sweet.. yet so powerful..? It was as if one word from her lips could make me go on my knees in submission but another word could also make me embrace her with so much love. It held so much power over me.. too much power, it's crazy..

Running out of breath, I pulled away from the kiss, panting. Lucilia smiled and rested her forehead against mine, "You're finally feeling it, huh?" She stated, her smile was so mesmerizing, I felt like I could be hypnotized by it.

"F-Feeling what..?"

Lucilia chuckled and shook her head, "You're feeling it.. but you're still oblivious. Perhaps I need to do more." With that, she slowly leaned in, capturing my lips once more.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her closer to me. As her lips moved against mine, I already knew I was in deep trouble.. I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted Lucilia to kiss me over and over again.. oh dear, imagine if she were to do something more than kissing me.. perhaps I'd lose my mind.

Lucilia slowly pulled away, chuckling lightly, "You're right.. you would lose your mind if I did something more than this." I can feel myself melting.. I don't know which one I like more.. her seductive voice or her luscious lips? Perhaps I can choose both. Surely, Lucilia will give me both..?

Interrupting my thoughts, Lucilia continued, "But darling.. the question is.. do you want to go crazy?" Not wasting time, I eagerly nodded, hypnotized by Lucilia's alluring voice.

Oh my dear Father.. you are heavenly, you are merciful and you are kind, may my praise reach your ears. I thank thee heavenly Father for blessing me with this beautiful creature before me.. I will forever remain grateful for the blessings that you have given me, my Father. To God be all the Glory. Amen.

Lucilia chuckled, "I'm flattered you think of me as a blessing, my dear. But.." She looked down and I gasped when I saw that Lucilia's arms were burning.

"Oh my! I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't notice!"

She gave me a sheepish look, "Sincere prayers are one of my weaknesses after all." I panicked and quickly took a napkin from the table before patting it on Lucilia's arms.

"Thank you for the concern, darling but there is no need to fret. You are talking to a powerful queen, my love, this is merely nothing." She stated, swinging her arms and with just that, the burning stopped.

I sighed in relief and caressed her arms, "I-I.. I did not know.. I'm sorry."

Lucilia smiled, "It's quite alright. Although I am surprised that you do not know. After all, our kinds used to be rivals, why did you not know your enemy's weakness?"

I blushed and looked down as I whispered, "I-I did not see you a-as an enemy.."

"That's odd.. I can recall a time where a group of angels were challenging my demons, even one of your archangels, Raymer was there. When I caught them, he confessed to investigating our weaknesses." Lucilia stated, her brows furrowed.

I frowned and shook my head, "I do not remember ordering them to do such a thing.. why didn't you inform me?"

"I.. I didn't want to go through the hassle of going to heaven or inviting you. Thus I tortured them on my own but fear not, I eventually released them.. although I think one angel remains in my dungeon until now."