Chapter 29

Sapphire.
I was currently sitting on my bed as I waited for Lucilia to say something. The bitch was roaming around my room, eyeing every little detail as if it were a magical being. I was slowly getting frustrated with Lucilia ignoring me. But I knew she was doing this on purpose to get a reaction out of me. Unfortunately for her, I have no time for her stupid games. Hell, I don't even feel like joking around right now. Usually, at times like these, I'll continue to face it with my careless and nonchalant attitude but now's not the time for that. I can't joke around, not when I know Weiss was outside this room, probably worrying about me.

Having enough of Lucilia's silence, I stood up and approached her. "Are you just going to stand there? Huh?" I glared at her when I noticed her start to smirk.

"Why are you so uptight, little vamp? I'm doing you a favor here." She stated, her blazing red eyes met mine. She eyed my face before chuckling and shaking her head.

Still smirking, she said, "Sit on the bed. We'll talk first before anything happens between us." She then sat on my bed and patted the spot next to her.

I froze, what the fuck? Before anything happens between Lucilia and I? That can't be. Weiss told me that demons were known for taking, not ordering. Lucilia can't possibly order me to have sex with her, right? Even if she could, I wouldn't allow that to happen. Lucilia may be fucking hot but my Diosa was even hotter and better. Fuck, no. I should probably stop thinking, it's making me imagine some crazy shit. Shaking my head, I sat next to her with a scowl.

Lucilia chuckled, "Whatever thoughts you have, leave it for later."

Before I could complain, I found myself laying on the bed with Lucilia on top of me. I hissed and bared my fangs at Lucilia who only watched me with amusement. I tried to push her off me but I couldn't feel my body. I was starting to breathe heavily whilst I tried to move but failed. I hissed again but Lucilia still gave no signs of fear. She chuckled and pulled away, sitting on my stomach.

"Now, now, you're probably thinking of sex, aren't you?"

I glared at her, "Well, what else am I supposed to think? You paralyzed my body with your weird demonic powers and you're sitting on top of me! What the fuck does it look like to you?!"

She smirked, her eyes turning to pitch black as she answered, "It looks like a vampire who's about to lose a part of her. But don't worry, I'll replace it with something even better, something that might actually benefit you.. and your witch."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I exclaimed, getting tired of her stupid riddles.

I tried to move again but I still couldn't. Fuck, I didn't know demons were this powerful. I can't feel my legs or my arms, I honestly feel dead, even though I am technically already dead. The only part of my body that I could still control was my head. But my head can't reach Lucilia, if it were my legs then I would've already kicked Lucilia in her non existent vagina.

Lucilia smiled, "You'll find out soon enough. But to lessen your worries, I want you to know that I am not going to have sex with you. I do not want to be haunted by your little witch nor do I want to be scolded by Gaia. It may seem like sex but it's far from that. For me to be able to take your precious part, you would have to be laying down and I just happened to want to sit on you."

"You wanted to sit on me, really?" I gave Lucilia an unamused look.

She shrugged, "It seemed tempting and as a demon, temptations are something I always listen to." I rolled my eyes whilst she gave me a sheepish grin.

I sighed, "Whatever, can we just go on with this already?" Lucilia instantly grinned and nodded as soon as I said that. Her reaction was weird, it seemed like she was really excited to do my punishment. I don't know if I should feel scared or excited as well. Oh fuck, if she's going to take my boobs, I'm going to be mad as fuck.

"Ah, so eager to discover a new way of living, or dare I say, an unfamiliar way of.. urinating." Urinating? Does she mean peeing? A new way of peeing? What in the actual fuck? I guess this demon was weirder than I thought she was. But for real, she's acting so fucking weird, I'm gonna have to avoid her after this.

"To start, you'll have to be unconscious, little vamp." I instantly shook my head.

"Fuck no! Who knows what you'll do to my unconscious body!"

Lucilia chuckled, "There's no need to worry, little vamp. Like I said, I do not wish to be your witch's target. Also, although this revelation may shock you, I already have my eyes on someone." What the fuck? Lucilia actually likes someone? Well, whoever that unlucky person is, it better be a woman because loving men isn't allowed in this book.

"Now, will you finally let me start? The sooner we do this, the sooner you'll be reunited with your lover." She stated, raising a brow at me with a knowing smirk.

I rolled my eyes. Everyone in this fucking castle knew what my weakness was. I can't believe I'm such a sucker for Weiss. Oh well, you know what they say, Happy Weiss, Happy Life. With a defeated sigh, I nodded, "Do what you have to do. Take what you want except for my boobs."

Lucilia smiled as she placed a hand over my forehead, "Gladly."

And just like that, I felt myself drift off to sleep. But although my body was asleep, my mind was wide awake. I didn't know if Lucilia still had my body paralyzed but that could be the reason why I couldn't feel what Lucilia was doing. As my body laid there whilst Lucilia did her shit, I started to think, what could be so precious to me? Something so precious that made Lucilia want to take it and replace it with something even better.

I couldn't think of anything precious to me. Of course it couldn't be Weiss because that Diosa would never let anyone else touch her. But Lucilia said that it was a part of me.. maybe.. maybe Lucilia could take away all of my memories about.. that night. The night that broke me. I love Patrice and all.. but I want to forget about that night. I can't get her tears out of my mind. Her cries for help, her tears of sorrow and her smile when she realized she wasn't going to make it.

Although I hate it, I know that night is a part of me. It's a huge part of my past, and my present, maybe even my future. And if Lucilia were to take that memory, what would she replace it with? Happy memories with Patrice? Or with Weiss? This is the only part of me that I could think of, although this memory is not and will never be precious to me.

My thoughts suddenly vanished when I felt excruciating pain from below my body. I screamed and shook my head frantically as the pain continued. I continued to scream out my pain as I felt hands take something from me from down below. I couldn't think straight right now with all the pain in my body. Fuck, what the fuck is Lucilia doing?!

I wanted to wake up, I wanted to open my eyes and see what was happening but I couldn't. Something was preventing me from waking up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It felt like a chainsaw cutting me in half and then stitching me back in one piece. I screamed even louder when I felt hands place something down my body. It felt long and hard, the thing was standing tall and proud. And as soon as Lucilia put that thing on me, the pain slowly started to decrease.

After the pain was gone, I knew something changed. Because I felt different and I felt.. sort of horny? I didn't know why.

A few soft slaps on my cheek was all that was needed to wake me up. I groaned and opened my eyes. I was instantly met with Lucilia who was grinning at me. I gave her a confused look because I noticed that she looked satisfied and proud. Before I could ask her what she did, she pointed at my vagin- What the fuck?!

"You gave me a penis?!"

[A/N] This was supposed to be a surprise but most of y'all already guessed it right, huhu. ಥ‿ಥ.

Anyways, moving on, I have sad news :<. My holiday break is over and that means school! So yeah, second semester is starting on Monday so that means I'll be busy again. But since I love y'all, I'll try to update, just expect the updates to be late sometimes. And if y'all wanna know, I tend to update on Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays, depending on my mood on those days. On rare occasions(when I'm super busy), I update on Tuesdays!

Alrighty, that's all! Expect more Weiss and Sapphire moments in the next chapter!

Have a great day/night~!
And as always, enjoy reading~!