Chapter 25

Perla.
I watched as Eva looked at me with wide eyes. Giggling, I only took her hand and dragged her to my old house. I remember exactly where I used to live and where I used to sleep. And today feels like a good day to have incredible sex on my childhood bed! I rolled my eyes when I remembered Pearl's words, she told me I was too obsessed with sex and that I should calm down because Eva won't last having sex all day. I told her to fuck off since I know she's only saying that because she's a shy good little girl. But I'm not like that.

You see, I'm everything Pearl's not. She's smart and I'm average. She's shy and I'm confident. She's weak and I'm strong. She'd rather talk with Eva but I'd rather have Eva's fingers inside of me. She loves father and I don't feel anything for father. She's boring and I'm fabulous. I'm actually the reason why Pearl has blue hair. We used to be blonde but I decided that blonde was too boring so I changed it to blue! Fortunately for me, Pearl was actually impressed with what I did to our hair and so, we decided to have blue as our permanent hair colour!

Shaking my head, I grinned when we finally reached my house. "This is your house?" Eva asked as she eyed my home. Nodding, I quickly went inside whilst dragging Eva.

I was itching to shift outside because I wanted to go for a run but I don't think Eva would have liked that. I'll ask Eva if I can shift later, for now, it's sexy time! I grinned even wider when I reached my room. I quickly opened the door and went in with Eva. I then locked the door to make sure that no one interrupts our love making. Excited, I pushed Eva on my old bed then sat on her lap. I was about to smash my lips on hers when Eva looked away.

I frowned and tilted my head, "What's wrong?"

Eva didn't say anything so I shrugged and just decided to plant kisses on her neck. "Perla, stop. We need to talk." Eva stated, her voice soft and gentle, almost like a moan. I only smirked and bit on her soft spot which made her gasp.

"Perla, seriously.."

I didn't pay any attention to her as I sucked on her soft spot, earning another moan. I heard her talk again but I was too distracted by Eva's soft skin. I was about to devour her breasts when Eva ordered, "I said stop, Perla." She said this in her Alpha voice and it immediately made me jump away from her with a whimper.

I looked down, "I'm sorry, my queen. I wasn't listening to you.. I was just.. I've been so deprived of your affection lately and I.. I really missed you, Alpha."

Eva sighed, "I know, I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, baby but.. I can feel your emotions, Perla. I know you're not okay as well, both of you and Pearl aren't okay and I can't have sex with knowing that the two of you are conflicted. I can't, baby. I need to make sure the two of you are okay first."

Hearing this, I blushed and felt weird animals, kind of like eagles? In my liver?

It's butterflies in your stomach, you ignorant imbecile!

Ignoring the annoying voice of my human, I focused on my beautiful mate as she continued talking. "You know, I used to hate talking about personal stuff and I never really cared about other people's feelings before. But ever since you came to me, I've been seeing things in a different light, baby. You're the main reason why I've changed for the better. I opened up to you and you accepted me. Right now, I want you to do the same. But I'm not forcing you though, you can back out, that's okay. I just wanted you to know that I'll always be here for you. I love you."

My eyes widened and I could feel the surprised emotions from Pearl. This was the first time that Eva said I love you to us. Evalyn would always say it but Eva almost never did. And hearing it now.. it's a surprise, a beautiful surprise. Smiling, I stated, "I love you too."

Eva smirked and winked at me, "I know you do."

She then chuckled at herself before patting the spot next to her, signaling me to sit. I obeyed and sat next to my beautiful mate. I then laid my head on Eva's shoulder as I sighed. I honestly had no idea what to say. As a wolf, I tend to just go with my gut and whatever shit happens, but Eva was asking me how I felt. How am I supposed to know? Feelings were humans' forte, it was something wolves tend to forget that they can do too.

As if noticing my confusion, Eva chuckled and stood up. "I know something that might make you feel better without talking." I mentally grinned, is it sex? Oh please be sex, please. Nothing is better than some comfort sex!

Eva took my hand and led us outside of the house. Once we were outside, Eva turned to me with a smile. "Take off your clothes."

I smirked and wiggled my brows at Eva, "Public sex? Seriously? Who knew my beautiful mate was into these stuff?" Eva laughed out loud as soon as she heard what I said.

"Not sex, babe! I meant shift. We're going for a run." Oh. Blushing, I hurriedly took off my clothes whilst pouting. I felt so embarrassed that my plan to strip tease Eva slipped out of my mind. Fuck, damn it!

Ignoring Eva's amused stare, I closed my eyes and focused on shifting. I groaned in pain when I felt my bones cracking then reforming to my wolf bone structure. I could feel my hands turn into paws and silver fur covered every inch of my body. After that painful transition, I stood proud in front of Eva. Eva smiled and told me to lay down. Being the loyal wolf that I am, I obeyed and laid down on my stomach. I then felt Eva climb on my back. My tail started to get crazy when I felt Eva pet my fur.

"Let's run, baby!" With that, I took off running. I knew exactly where to take Eva. There was this secret area here that nobody except father and I knew of. When I was a little pup, I called it, 'The Alpha's Sanctuary.' The place was breathtaking and I can't wait for Eva to see it.

I dashed from place to place, ignoring every pack mate that was shocked to see Eva and I. I continued running to reach the sanctuary faster. After a while of me running and Eva petting my fur, we finally reached the sanctuary. Thankfully no one was dumb enough to follow us. Panting, I felt Eva jump off my back and landed on the ground. She hummed as she took a look around the place.

Meanwhile, I closed my eyes and focused on shifting once more. Once I was done shifting, I went to Eva, butt naked. Eva looked at me and chuckled, "I love your body and all but I don't want anyone else seeing it." She stated, handing me my clothes. Confused, I absentmindedly took it as I wondered how she got my clothes. I started to put on my clothes as Eva continued talking.

"This place looks fucking awesome, by the way." Once I was fully dressed, I looked around and smiled. Eva and I were standing on fresh green grass and tall trees surrounded us. It looked like we were in a middle of a forest and I thought it was magical.

I then took Eva's hands and smiled at her. I finally thought of what to say to her. Clearing my throat, I started, "Pearl and I may be different but we share the same feelings, I'm sure you know that. But what I'm trying to say is.. Pearl and I.. we don't know what to feel when we see our father. We don't know what will happen to him, or to us. We're scared and reluctant. But don't worry, Eva because we're getting better. And you being with us in every step of the way means everything. I love you, Eva."

With that, I placed a quick peck on Eva's lips before retreating into Pearl's mind and letting her take control once more. I never got to have sex but I guess that's alright.

It's alright.

[A/N] Have you guys seen the new book cover? What do you guys think of it? I'm still practicing on my book cover skills so I'm not sure if I make good covers. Please tell me what you guys think~, your thoughts might help me improve my skills~! (つ≧▽≦)つ

And as always, enjoy reading~!

p. s. i feel like a youtuber whenever i type "and as always." lmao.

p. s. s. stan loona. :)