Rising Queen: Chapter 7

Sapphire.
I groaned as Weiss harshly grabbed my balls. She smirked and she looked like she was relishing in the fact that it hurt me. I pouted at her to which she only rolled her eyes before licking my shaft all the way to the tip, making me moan out loud. Fuck, I can never get over Weiss' mouth. I can't even believe that I'm her first when she's already this fucking good at blow jobs. Or maybe it's just because queens are supposed to be good at everything, especially blow jobs. I moaned again when Weiss began bobbing her head up and down my dick, taking as much of me as she can before releasing.

She pulled away, breathing heavily before pushing me off of her. "Woah!" I fell to the ground, groaning. Damn that landing fucking hurt my butt.

Without checking on me, Weiss cast a spell, "O agapité mou kósmo, chárise me se éna állo sýmpan." Suddenly, my room started to change and it turned into a forest with a bed in the middle.

Confused, I stood up and approached Weiss while still butt-naked. "Uhm, Diosa? Where the hell are we? There aren't any people around here.. right? 'Cause my dick is out and I don't think you'd like it if other people saw it."

Weiss only smiled at me in reply, her smile caught me off guard but I couldn't help but smile back. My Diosa truly had the most beautiful smile in the world. Without a word, she took my hand and led me to the bed, making me lie down before getting on top of me.

"There are people here but I don't mind if they see you naked and I bet you wouldn't mind either." Weiss stated, shrugging nonchalantly. My eyes widened, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what the fuck?

I shook my head, "N-No, Weiss.. I-I may joke around a lot but I truly am only loyal to you. You are the only one who can see my body. I desire to be under your gaze, not other people." Weiss chuckled and leaned down, pressing her lips against mine.

I kissed back but I still felt a bit anxious about other people stumbling upon us. Maybe Weiss was just joking around as well? Maybe she was playing a prank on me? With Weiss, I was never really sure about anything but I really did hope that she was playing a prank. I will always be faithful and loyal to Weiss, no matter how many bitches come, my heart and body will always be for Weiss and her only.

Weiss pulled away from the kiss. She then took a deep breath before speaking, "If I give you this opportunity, will you finally take important matters seriously?"

"What?" To say that I was confused was a complete understatement.

Weiss didn't mind me, instead she clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Pollaplasiáste se énan strató apó vasílisses!"

My jaw dropped when suddenly, a bunch of other Weisses showed themselves. They were all naked and smirking at me. I looked at the main Weiss on top of me and saw that she was undressing herself. I couldn't say anything, I was in awe. I was.. I was surrounded by clones of my mate! What the fuck, what the fuck?! I was literally on cloud nine, fuck, I couldn't believe what was happening! I felt myself become hard at the sight before me. All the naked Weisses approached the bed, circling it.

I gasped when the main Weiss wrapped her palm around my dick. She winked at me before bending down and taking my dick in her mouth. I moaned and arched my back. I closed my eyes, feeling like euphoria when I felt something soft on my hands. I then opened my eyes, almost fainting at the sight of the other Weisses placing my hands on their boobs. I squeezed their boobs and melted at the sound of the moans of my multiplied mates. Fuck.. it was like I was in heaven, it felt absolutely amazing.

The main Weiss released my dick before hovering her pussy over my dick. She licked her lips and smiled at me, "Next time, it's my turn, alright?" I couldn't reply as I moaned loudly when Weiss lowered herself unto me.