Part 02: New Boy

Song: "Beautiful" by BTS

'Wow....'

The male in front of them was unbelievably beautiful like he had came down from some artist's painting. He was shorter than them and looked too young to be a college boy. If they had met him somewhere outside, they would mistake him as some school boy.

Jimin furrowed his brows at the two males who unconsciously gasped out. Jimin glared at them until they come out of trance.

"Yes?", Jimin asked without looking at them gulping down the water. Both the males forgotten for a moment why they came here at first place. Then they remembered and chuckled nervously.

"Umm... You are our pair."

Jimin looked at him and Jungkook's eyes widen at what he said. He scratched his nape.

"I meant to say, you are paired with us for the project."

"The history project.", Taehyung completed Jungkook's sentence. Jimin was packing his stuff. It seemed he didn't hear them. He hanged his bag on one shoulder and started walking off.

"I'm flattered. But thank you. You can do the project alone, I'm not interested.", Jimin said before flashing a sarcastic friendly smile and turning on his heels.

Jungkook and Taehyung were dumbfounded. They just watched the male walk away and couldn't say anything.

After the school ended Jimin went to the parking lot. A familiar Volvo was waiting for him. He opened the door of the front passenger seat and slumped down heaving a loud sigh.

"What happened?", Namjoon asked turning to the younger.

"Nothing Hyung. Let's go.", Jimin said without looking at him.

"Okay.", Namjoon started driving out of the school gates. Jimin wasn't saying anything. But that was normal. He usually never speaks much. After 15 minutes Namjoon spoke up.

"Why didn't you attend your classes?", Namjoon asked.

"Because I don't want to. And don't know about it anything.", Jimin said calmly. Namjoon sighed and focused back on the road.

"You should attend your classes. School is not just about fencing or dancing.", Namjoon said. Jimin just sighed and looked out from the window.

"Listen Jimin I get that you don't have any interest in other things. But at least you should try to study. What will you do in future if this remains the same?", Namjoon softly scolded him. Jimin was still not looking at him constantly staring outside as if he was in deep thoughts.

"If you want to continue fencing and dancing, you have to study. Or else I will ban you from it.", Namjoon said as Jimin's eyes slightly widened. He finally looked at Namjoon in disbelief.

"I... I will study Hyung.", Jimin said defeated. Namjoon gave him a smile. Jimin went back to staring outside. Of course, the view out was exciting, and Jimin was enjoying it with blank face.

"You better go tomorrow and discuss about the project with your partners. Annual project is important for the Academic evaluation.", Namjoon said. Jimin kept looking outside quietly until he squeaked startling Namjoon.

"Hyung!!! What is that???", Jimin squeaked. Namjoon abruptly stopped the car to see outside what he was showing. It was a small stall where a fluffy colorful cotton balloons were kept. After seeing what it is Namjoon smiled softly at the younger.

"It's called cotton candy Jimin ah...", Namjoon explained. Jimin's beautiful hazel eyes widen in surprise and then suddenly furrowed in confusion.

"What is it? What do you do with it?", Jimin asked tilting his head cutely.

"You eat it Jimin ah.. It's a sweet dessert.", Namjoon explained internally cooing at him. His eyes widen again.

"I want it!!!!", Jimin squealed. Namjoon laughed and patted his hair before turning the car towards the small stall.

The other day:

"Hey", Jimin said to the two males that were busy discussing about the project. Seeing Jimin both of them stood up immediately.

Since yesterday, they couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. The shorter male was too arrogant for their liking but still his Beauty was something else. If it was someone else they would have cursed at him or anything. But they just couldn't utter even a word yesterday when this Park Jimin told them off.

"Y-yes.", Taehyung mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"I... I was thinking that we should get this project over with as soon as possible. I don't want to waste my time in this.", Jimin said looking somewhere else. Jimin was just doing this just because his Namjoon Hyung told him or else they will not allow him to do fencing or dancing. Besides Namjoon was professor here in their high school. He can't deny much.

"Okay...", Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes lit up with an indescribable glint. But they tried to remain calm.

"So... Okay. We will head to Busan this Sunday.... How's that sound? We can stop at my house.", Jungkook said happily showing his bunny smile. Taehyung gave him his boxy smile. Going out with the younger was always a best thing for him even if it's just for study. And now someone else was added in this.

Someone else who made his heartbeat erratic even though their both meetings lasted for mere 15 minutes together. Nothing special. Rather than they were little insulted by him. But it still felt magical when they heard his high pitched but soft voice.

So he was nervous, not knowing Jungkook was on the same page too. Both were looking forward to the journey they were going to do with Jimin.

While Jimin was in deep thoughts, fiddling his fingers. He felt like he has fell into a deep pit of darkness.

'Why Busan though..... Again...'

____________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

How are y'all doing!? Please... Comment and vote. And tell me your feedbacks...

Borahae 💜