Part 36: Court

Song: "Awari" by Adnan Dhool, Momina Mustehsan

"Because they're the reason why Jimin died back then!!!"

Namjoon and Jin froze on the spot. Before they could say anything Hoseok started speaking again.

"I don't know what expression they have on you. But for me, it's the worst option we can choose for Jiminie. I don't want them anywhere near him. And won't let them near him in my presence.", He crossed his hands over his chest firmly.

"Look Hoseok, you need to calm down and tell us the whole thing. Although we can't remember anything unlike you, we will believe you. Cause you aren't the only one who remembers the past. There's one more person from our age remembers everything, we'll let you meet her sometime. But you need to tell us whatever you know...", Namjoon calmly said making Hoseok to calm down eventually. He could understand that he needs to co operate in terms to find some way to help Jimin. He heaved a sigh and looked at them for a moment before starting.

"I had met Jimin back in 1520. He just bumped into me and I assumed he was new servant at palace. After that we grew closer as he was an orphan too just like me. And he was so young and small that easily woke the idea in my heart of protecting him from the world. He was one cute and naive child, although he was a servant, no one ever treated him like that. It was like he was Prince of us servants. But things didn't go well for long as he caught the eyes of the Crown Prince. Prince Kim Taehyung."

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other. Trying their best to absorb all the information. Hoseok continued.

"The Prince always try to flirt and woo him into his charm. In which he became successful too. At first Jimin tried to avoid him but no use. Afterall what can we expect from a 14 year old kid? He was easy to taint. That's how their little affair started.", Hoseok sighed.

"So, Jimin had an affair with Taehyung instead of Jungkook in his next life?", Namjoon asked curiously.

"Yup. But I can't tell if it was love or not.. At least from Taehyung's side it wasn't. Although I tried to alert Jimin because I didn't want him to get hurt because of his newly found feelings about the crown prince, it was all in vain. And as I feared...  they were caught by the King himself in an intimate situation....", Hoseok licked his dried lips unconsciously and shifted in his seat. The most unpleasant memory of his past life started playing in front of his eyes like it was just yesterday.

Flashback:

"You filthy playerette!! HOW DARE YOU!!?"

A firm hand clutched on the smooth fluffy hair roughly as he dragged the writhing small male by hair towards the court hall.

"P-please forgive me L-lord...", Jimin whimpered loudly as the hold on his hair tighten even more. It felt like his scalp was gonna torn off.

"You dare to speak with that filthy mouth of yours!! I'll make sure you never speak again!!!", The King seethed in pure rage.

All the servants and personals were terrified at the scene playing in front of them. Many of them were looking at Jimin with sympathy. Because the affair between the servant boy and the crown prince wasn't hidden from them. They loved the little boy but they believed crown prince with him. Although the idea of two males being together irked some of them, they still loved Jimin. They watched the scene unravel with terror in their eyes.

The King dragged the comparatively smaller boy roughly and threw him on the hard floor. Jimin was shaking badly as any word could could hardly make out of his mouth. A guard roughly pulled him to stand up. With shaky legs Jimin managed to stand but his eyes were still on the ground.

Only few important courtiers were immediately presented in the royal court for a hearing. Well King didn't care about it anymore as his eyes were filled with rage. He snapped his head to the side where equally guilty Crown Prince was standing with his head low.

"Your Majesty, what this all is about?", A courtier couraged up.

"This... Filthy servant boy tainted my son and warmed his bed!!" The whole court gasped loudly and looked at Jimin with disgust who couldn't stop his tears flowing.

"He was warming Prince's bed being himself a male? How scandalous!!", He remarked by scrunching his face in disgust.

"What this filthy creature came from? He must be punished for his this outrageous sin!!", Said another one.

"He will be punished. I won't let this filth live in my Kingdom!", the King menaced. Jimin's head shot up in horror. He started shaking violently. He looked up at Taehyung for help but he still wasn't looking up.

"Wait your majesty!!", A voice boomed in the court hall. Everyone turned their heads towards the lean boy who stood there in similar servant clothes.

"Please listen to me your majesty...", Hoseok panted and waited for King to permit. King wasn't in any form to listen to anyone, especially some servant, but his courtiers were present at that time. So he couldn't refuse. He slowly nod his head. Hoseok sighed and started.

"I know this must sound outrageous, but your majesty, Jimin shouldn't be hold guilty in this alone. In fact no one should. Jimin and... Crown p-prince love each other...."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH SERVANT BOY!!", The King raged and stood up. "Are you saying that Prince takes interests in males? That too in a lowly servant boy like him??"

"Your majesty... I didn't mean to offend you... B-but please listen. They l-love eac—"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Please your majesty...", Hoseok joined his hands in pleading while crying. He fell to his knees trying his every bit to save his little brother by heart. Jimin was crying but couldn't look at his Hoseok hyung pleading like this for him. "Y-you can ask Prince..."

"Taehyung!! Is it true??", The King's firm but angered voice boomed through the hall. It suddenly became so quite as no one was talking to listen to crown prince. Jimin's hopeful eyes were fixed on the older Prince who didn't lift his head for a while. It looked like he was thinking was many things.

Finally he lifted his head. He looked at his father, not looking at Jimin.

"It... never was my intention to get close to this boy. This boy seduced me in this father."

A cold wave washed over Jimin as he looked at Taehyung completely frozen in his spot. Everything became blur after that. He couldn't hear anything or see anything. He couldn't see anything when the King ordered him to execution. He couldn't even protest when two bulky guards dragged him away roughly. He couldn't hear how Hoseok wailed loudly while pleading while few servants stopped him while crying themselves.

What he saw was just two guilty eyes owned by the so called crown prince that met his expressionless ones before drowning into the darkness.

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So, what do you think so far about this update and story too? Please tell me in the comments. It helps me to improve the storyline and few other things too...

Follow me for update spoilers and much more on Instagram.

ID: trusfrated_kitten

Borahae💜