Part 19: 🍁Year 1321🍁

Song: "Your Eyes Tell" Violin version

**So this chapter shows more of a Jimin's past. So the time zone set is the year 1321.**

Year 1321:

Jimin's POV:

It's been week since I left my Palace. 

My family let me go. I left them on purpose just to find my true love. 

Jeon Jungkook. 

I was an abnormal boy who liked another boy. But I don't regret it. Because my happiness resides with him.  And don't want to give up on that. 

I want to try. Try for me, try for my love. That's why I ran away from my own marriage. Of course, no one was happy with me because I let my family down.  I let everyone down who had high hopes on me.

I'm sorry, but my happiness matters to me the most.

And it's not here...

I never wanted to return.

So, that's why when I returned to home after a week, they wanted to disown me. Or even kill me out of rage for pulling such an act. And I totally agree with them, they have every right.

But I tried. I fought my side. I told them that I didn't want to be the King. I told them that I didn't want to marry. I told them that I wanted to be with my love, pursuing my dream that was to be an instructor. And surprisingly, after few more arguements, they agreed.  Because I was their son after all. This is what family is supposed to be like.

So, now here I am. Going where my love is.  But the problem is, I don't know where did he go. I visited his house. He was not there either. It has been two weeks, I have been searching for him like crazy. For now I don't have anyone besides me, whom I can rely on. The way I'm living right now, I never had thought my life would ever be like this.

Hopeless...

I didn't know anyone besides my Master Jungkook and my best friend Taehyung. I didn't know any person that lived outside the palace. Because of that, I was almost living on the streets now. I couldn't go to Tae, because I didn't want him to get involved in my problems. So, I decided to avoid facing him and be on my own.

I found a place for myself to rest and sleep.  It was near the river bank and fairly clean. It's just that I had to collect some rags to make myself an acceptable bed. 

After starving myself enough (not by choice), I started working for a farmer for my two time meal.  All in all, my Prince's life was gone. But all things were acceptable since the fruit ahead was sweet. I kept visiting Jungkook's home time to time, patiently waiting for his return or at least get a message he might have left or sent there.

Everything was normal, until one day I went to the farm where I worked, but there were no workers seen. So, I visited that farmer's house to ask about the issue. I was shocked to see that farmer and his family was preparing to move out. 

'A war broke out', were the only words they said. 

Hanjoseon had prepared to attack on our kingdom. The village started emptying out slowly. People started migrating with their families for their lives. 

The condition had become serious. I was seeing the severity of the condition. I knew, I was the sole reason behind this. I had created this war. I could see the fear in people's eyes. They were scared for their life, because they knew, Hanjuseong was on verge to be perished.

Boys of my age were preparing for the war.  And here I was, doing absolutely nothing but just watch. Honestly, I didn't even know what to do, at this point. So, I did what I felt like. 

I went to Jungkook's house one last time. I felt panicked but also relieved to not see him there. 

'God please, Master Jungkook... Please be safe. I will come for you. Just wait for me...' , I prayed. I aimlessly started walking along the crowd. I was kind of relieved that with my appearance right now, no one knew me. Otherwise they would've killed me right there.

Afterall I was the only reason why they had leave their homes.

Mind wandering in all directions, eyes stuck to no where and legs pointlessly moving.

'Was this an end?' 

"Move along boy!", A tall man huffed as he elbowed me to the side. I stumbled and fell with a rough impact.

That hurt. 

I sighed before trying to sit up. Suddenly hand came in front of my face. 

"Do you need any help?"

I looked up to the person. A girl, maybe 2-3 years older than me smiled down at me kindly. Her warm smile made a warmth fill up my exhausted body. Unconsciously, I raised my hand and took hers. She helped me up and brushed the dust off my already somewhat dirty clothes. 

"Thanks .. umm"

"Jihyun. My name is Jihyun.", she smiled.

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So this was again a journey to the past. Next chapter will continue in the same time zone showing more glimpse of the past.

Feedback?

Borahae💜