Part 11: The Stone Prince

Song: "Black Rose" by Taemin

"What happened after that Jimin?"

Namjoon asked after Jimin had stopped talking. He was staring into nothing buried deep in his thoughts. Whatever he told until now, was so unbelievable. But Namjoon and Jin wanted to trust the younger. Somewhere in the corner of their heart, they knew that Jimin wasn't lying. He didn't even look like he was joking. Jin patted Jimin's shoulder, to which Jimin almost jumped.

"Huh ?"

"What happened after you got the permission from your father?", Namjoon once again asked. Jimin once again got lost in the thoughts. Namjoon and Jin let him be.

"After that I left the palace for my dream. My love.", He sighed with a sarcastic chuckle. The pain in his eyes was hidden with a hint of sarcasm.

"But Jimin, what exactly happened that it turned you into this ?", Jin asked.

"After that what happened had everyone expected. I failed. I failed what I had left for. Because left for Jeon Jungkook. But he was gone. He had went somewhere. I didn't know, no one knew. So I waited for him. Even though I was loosing hope each day but I still hoped that I will meet him again. So, I never returned until I was satisfied with my failure. It was like I needed a harsh blow from reality."

"During that time, because I had ran away from marriage, Hanjoseon had declared war against Hanjuseong. Hanjoseon gathered more kingdoms to fight against Hanjuseong. They had an upper hand. The war was going on for over four full moons. And we were defeated."

"I waited for a year, until I lost all of my hopes. I finally decided to show up after a  year. I went home only to find all of family was killed by all those Kingdoms. They needed me and I wasn't there. My family was buried under the huge stones without anyone knowing. I failed my family, my kingdom... I failed myself." Jimin said with a tear escaping his eyes.

"I sat on that throne which was still waiting for its owner. Their curses engulfed me as soon as I sat on that throne. I had to fulfill my promise. I turned into a stone statue  who started ruling the ruined reigns of Hanjuseong till this date. Hanjuseong's name had carved in history. And I—", Jimin stopped.

"And I am still sitting there, still ruling my non existent kingdom, engraving my stone heart on the wall of time...", Jimin finished with a whisper.

Namjoon and Jin were left speechless. They never had expected this. Some unshed tears rolled down Jimin's face as everything started playing in his mind like some yesterday thing it was. No one said anything for a few moments.

"So... what now?", Jin asked after clearing his throat.

"Now what?", Jimin sarcastically chuckled. "As the curse lives through ages, Hyung. That means I have to get that one person I have to love me back. I have to prove myself. Or again I'll return back after a year.

"What do you mean by a year?", Jin almost shouted. Namjoon looked at him worried.

"That means I get one year to prove myself. To get someone to love me.", Jimin said like it didn't concerned him that he's getting just one year to live. He was pretty calm about this.

"Please Jimin, tell us what can we do to not make you return?", Namjoon held Jimin's shoulder. Jin also nodded at him agreeing with his boyfriend.

Yeah it was true that Jin had met him merely few hours ago. But Jimin had attached him like he did years ago. It's okay, if he didn't remember about the past, but the connection he felt with the younger was just undeniable. He wanted to do something to help him. Because the thought of him turning into a stone in few months was just spine shuddering.

But then a flicker in his mind was saying that all of this was rubbish. It held no logic, no truth.

Jimin calmly stood up. He stared at them for moment before speaking up. "Nothing. There's nothing you can do, Hyung. Even if there is, the conditions are just unfavorable for me.", Jimin said.

"But why?", Jin asked with tears brimming his eyes. 

Jimin eyes became suddenly dark and serious. He leaned forward and whispered in a dark tone, "Because, they are Jungkook and Taehyung, I have to fulfill the condition with. And I...

....Hate both of them to death."

___________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

A/N: Yes. I'm rewriting this book.

This was a short update. Sorry for that. Please leave the comments and give feedback.

Any hunches??

Borahae💜