🍁Part 45: Year 1621- 1🍁

Song: "Tera Mujhse" by Kishore Kumar

Year 1621:-

Tick... Tock...

Another day passed. Just like always. Alone, cold and dark.

Tick... Tock...

Jimin didn't knew how many days has passed like this. And it was even worse for him since he couldn't move his body which was nothing but a black stone. Even in stone, he looked liked a beautiful statue carved by the most talented carver on the earth. But nobody knew that it was an actual human who turned into stone. Not like anybody was there to judge also.

So all he can do is to memorize his life and how it turned until now to make his mood bitter. And the recent memory he contained wasn't good either. All he remembered that he was given death sentence for having affair with an another man. More specifically, a Prince. Prince Taehyung. That name still brings bitterness in his mouth.

It was his luck that he wasn't hanged to death, because one day prior his punishment he was returned in his statue form. Before he knew, he was turned into stone again. And after that he got to know the curse and its rules.

Tick... Tock...

But now he was tired of waiting. Sitting here alone. He's sure it's been hundred years now. And there's no one who ever visited the place. And be now he has convinced himself too, that there won't be anyone in the future too.

Tick... Tock...

Yet he keeps waiting....

He felt like closing his eyes. But they won't close. He feels like crying. But tears won't come. He feels like screaming. But the voice won't emerge.

He feels like blind, until a ray of brightness creaked through the rusty walls of darkness. And Jimin perked up. Not like he could move. But he was conscious. And he could clearly see a human figure sneaked in the cave of a room.

He was howling in joy inside after seeing a human after so many years. He curiously watched the other human's movements.

The man seemed like he had covered his face with a dark rag cloth. His clothes were dirty yet funky type. And a big sack he held on his back. He seemed like he was looking for something.

He wondered a little until his gaze fell on Jimin. And his mouth was slightly agape, Jimin could tell even though he was covering his mouth. He slowly approached Jimin, the statue, and removed his make shift mask.

He was really handsome, even more with his overall look. He stared at the statue even more before letting out a gasp.

"Oh my god!! What's this? And where was I?", He seemed to be talking with himself. "This is a masterpiece."

Jimin couldn't do anything but just stare with his still eyes, which the other man had no idea of. He clapped to himself as if it was for himself.

"This is beautiful piece of art. Oh my!!! I will get so much money out of it. I have to bring someone to help move this. I'm glad no one knows this place.", He almost squealed. And Jimin was stunned.

So this man was a thief...

Wow. Jimin couldn't believe his luck. Until he got out of his thoughts, the other man was long gone from his sight. Maybe he went to get some help and few tools as he stated. Jimin was now in hands of some thief. But there was thing, Jimin felt relieved about. He won't be staying in this dark room anymore. Yes, he will be statue, but somewhere else. Out from this lonely and cold place.

Finally.

All of his thoughts were broken when he started feeling warm all over. Like his blood started flowing through his veins and frozen heart started pumping. He thought it was some hallucination until he let out breath. Oh no.... He just breathed. He took a breath.

Jimin almost fell to ground in as he stood up from his place abruptly with wobbly legs. Yes. He was back into his human form. He was free. Once again...

"God!!", Jimin fell on the ground and started crying. The years of wait and agony were over. Once again. But he didn't knew what was this about. How did he became free again. But he slid the thought aside and decided to celebrate his freedom for now.

Just as he got up, that man from earlier appeared again. But with someone on his side this time. Just as his eyes landed on Jimin, his eyes widen. And he threw the shovel he had and raised his hand surrendering.

"Hey.... I'm sorry we were just here to... Look around... Um... Are you a guard??", He asked while giving Jimin a nervous smile. Same with his pal too. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Wait... Are you a guard? Because you don't look like one. You're a kid!! Hey... How did get in here?", That thief roared making Jimin cower in his place.

"Wait!! And where is that statue? Hey kid!! Where is that statue? Did you do something? Did you tell anyone? Tell us!!!", the other man with that thief now started yelling at Jimin. Jimin was froze in his place. He couldn't tell them anything. Not like they would understand. More like he was scared of those two buff men.

"Wait up, Yugyeom. Let me handle this.", The thief said to his companion. He slowly trudged towards the small boy and crouched in front of him.

"How did you come here? Are you alone?", He asked in much softer voice.

"I came f-from there.", Jimin pointed towards the entrance.

"Do you know where is that statue kid? Did you tell anyone?", He asked further. Jimin found it easy converse with this man.

"I-I don't know. It wasn't h-here when I came.", He said. Yes, he had to lie. But somehow the thief seemed to be conviced.

"And what about your parents? Do they know you're here?"

"N-no. I don't have anyone mister.", Jimin looked down. And the thief's eyes slightly widen before his expressions fell into much softer ones.

"Alright. Come with us...",

"But—"

"Wait Yugyeom. Kid, will you come with us?", The thief asked with a smile with his hand stretched towards Jimin to take it. Jimin just stared at the hand. The first helping hand he got in a while after Jihyun and Hoseok hyung. He contemplated at first, but then the look in thief's eyes looked sincere. He felt... Safe somehow. So he slowly raised his hand and kept it in his hold. And the thief embraced it warmly.

"What's your name kid?"

"Jimin.", The thief smiled at the adorable boy.

"Alright Jimin. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kai. And from now, Kai hyung for you....", The thief, Kai, gave his best smile making Jimin smile unconsciously too....

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So that's how they met.. a lot to come in. Stay tuned. And please do comment and share if you like this story. Please. (A/N: begger.)

Borahae💜