Part 18: Gloomy Days

Song: "Rula Ke Gaya Sapna Mera" by Lata Mangeshkar

"Miss?"

"Yes, Junghook?"

"I want to change the partner for our group project.", Jungkook said. His teacher looked up at him confused.

"Do you have any problem with your partners, Jungkook?", she asked.

"No miss. Not Taehyung. Just Jimin. Its just that Jimin has been absent for almost two weeks now. We can't keep up like this. He hasn't even contacted us.", Jungkook said in a complaining tone. This 'Jimin' had been lingering in his mind for more than necessary days. He wanted nothing do with the other but at same time, the thought somehow stung him. And Taehyung taking Jimin's side didn't help either. Surprisingly he wasn't getting much angry at Taehyung for this. But still he was adamant on end this subject. So he convinced Taehyung that it was better if they do their work together rather than with someone who looked at them as if they were his enemies, let alone helping in studies.

There mam thought for a minute before answering.

"Ah.. Park Jimin. I got the note from his guardian. He's on sick leave. Didn't he contact you? You are his project partner afterall.", Teacher said. Jungkook shook his head sideways.

"Okay then I will see what I can do. But if I separate you, Jimin will be alone and you will have to cooperate with Taehyung.", teacher told him. Jungkook Suddenly shook his head again.

"No. No Miss. On the second thought l, we are fine with the first arrangement."

Junghook took his leave from the staff office after talking with his teacher. Now his head his was filled with new thoughts. AIthough he was slightly disappointed with Jimin, he can't help but worry. Especially after the dream Taehyung had two weeks ago.

He told him that in his dream his he saw Jimin Calling him with pained expressions, but the scenery looked way different. Although he had convinced him not to think about it because it was just a mere dream, he himself was thinking about him, and that dream. And besides that, he hid the fact from Taehyung that he also had some weird dream about Jimin.

In his dream his Jungkook saw Jimin holding his hand, looking at him with teary eyes. He was trying to say something, but before he could say anything, his dream his was broken.

Undeniably Taehyung had a soft spot for Jimin. So he didn't tell him about his dream because he didn't want Taehyung to worry about some baseless dreams. But still his thoughts kept drifting to certain short boy time to time.

He came back to the class. Taehyung was sitting alone on his seat. As Jungkook approached him, he looked up.

"So, did you talk about changing the project partner?", Taehyung said in a low voice. He really didn't wanted to change the partner.

"Yes and no.", Junghook said shrugging.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if we change the partner now, Jimin would remain alone as everyone is settled with their project partners. And besides that Jimin is on Sick leave.", he said.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "He is sick? What happened to him??" Jungkook silently nodded and mumbled. "I don't know either."

"We should check up on him them..", Taehyung worriedly said to which Jungkook surprisingly didn't deny.

Because honestly, his anger on the other was long gone. And for now he was really worried about him. On sick leave for two weeks? Is he Okay? So he just quietly wrapped his hand around Taehyung's shoulder and gently pecked on his forehead.

_________________

"Are you seriously not going to meet him?", Jin asked placing his hands on Namjoon's shoulder to gain his attention.

"To be honest Jinnie, I don't have that much courage.", Namjoon said looking down.

"I'm afraid to face him. To think about that I was the one who brought him home. No wonder I feel attached and responsible for him. But I'm doing this for him only. One part of my mind says that he will be better soon. But then my heart says to believe him. That he... is telling the truth."

Jin just stared at Namjoon as he let out his emotions. He hugged Namjoon to comfort him. Namjoon held onto him tightly as Jin pressed his face in his neck.

Jin one time breathed lungful of Namjoon's scent and mumbled in his nape, "To be honest Joon, I have been also feeling the same thing ever since we have sent Jimin away... It's like we have betrayed him. I hate betrayal Joon..."

Namjoon immediately pulled away and looked at Jin in shock, trying to find the answers behind this weird feeling he kept getting for last two weeks.

____________________

The noisy bell rang through the gloomy but chaotic hallways once again. Just like their daily routine, all the doors were opened so that the animals of patients can come out.

Four supervising male nurses helped them to fall in line so that they could be lead to the playroom. Actually it was some daily counciling session which was covered by various games so that patients will co-operate.

"Aren't you coming out?", The buff male nurse asked in a firm tone.

Jimin looked up from his legs which he had kept wrapped in his arms. His black hair were falling on his almost lifeless eyes. They had formed dark circles around them. His skin was paler than usual.

He swiftly swirled his tongue through his dry lips to wet them and weakly nodded at the male. He took some support from the wall to stand up. He followed the male outside without uttering anything.

Not that he wanted to, but simply because he has given up. He had tried to rebel against the doctors but it resulted in complete isolation. And then when he was out again, he tried to put up a fight against the doctors and nurses fiercely. And that granted him two shock therapies this week.

His body was now beyond exhausted. He ralised that his Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung willingly sent him here. So, even if he runs away, he has nowhere to go. And at last, he gave up.

Now he just follows the routine and accepts the treatment he is given while looking outside the small window, waiting for the year to come to an end.

His train of thoughts was broken when two-three patients pushed him aside while runing past him. He ended up hurting his elbow. But he doesnt care.

He hissed a little while trying to sit up. Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere in front of his face.

"Do you any need help?", A soft voice asked.

Jimin looked up at the owner of that voice and hand. His eyes widened as he gasped loudly,

"J-Jihyun?"

____________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

It's your Pabo Authornim again...
I know... Most of the readers are confused. But I assure you, everything will be revealed. Please make sure to share your thoughts.

Feedback?

Borahae💜