Part 03: Journey Together

Song: "Who" by Lauv, Jimin & Jungkook

"Isn't he pretty?", Jungkook asked as he walked down the path with Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook. Jungkook had a soft smile on his face as he watched the road. Something sting in his heart seeing Jungkook's smile remembering Jimin. But he couldn't understand what he felt that sting for? Is that because Jungkook admired Jimin or is it because Jungkook also observed Jimin?

He couldn't understand his own feelings. So he just replied with hum to Jungkook's expectant eyes. How could he deny if Jungkook looks at him like that? And it was not even a lie. Jimin was pretty. Like, insanely pretty.

When saw Jimin for the first time, he felt an instant pull towards him. Even when he a arrogantly talked yesterday, he didn't want to yell at him or anything. He just wanted to persuade him to work with them so he could stay with them together. Today, when he agreed to work together on project he felt so much happiness. The thought of spending time with the most beautiful boy he has ever seen along with Jungkook was so pleasing.

"I wonder what is he like...", Jungkook murmured.

"Means?", Taehyung asked.

"Means how is he in terms of person. He seemed not much interested about our project.", Jungkook stated.

"Hmm true. We'll see. Even if he is not interested we have to co-operate afterall if we want good grades.", Taehyung said. But it wasn't they didn't have choice. If someone else had shown this attitude towards them, they would have told their teacher to change the partner. But since yesterday, they didn't even think of it as an option.

"Do you have Jimin's contact?", Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. I have taken it from teacher. It's his home contact.", Taehyung provided.

"Doesn't he have mobile?", Jungkook asked.

"Don't know. Maybe he doesn't like to share personal information.", Taehyung said to which Jungkook just nodded in agreement.

Without thinking much they just headed to their shared apartment excited about the journey to Busan. Especially with Jimin.

___________________

The holiday soon came as they were waiting for Jimin at the train station. He was a little late and train for Busan was going to arrive in 10 minutes.

They didn't have any source to contact him except for his home contact. They had called on it and their maid said that Jimin has left the house 15 minutes ago.

The train arrived but not Jimin. They grew very anxious and worried about him. Just when they were going to ditch the train they saw small silhouette at the end. Walking calmly as if not even caring if they can loose the train.

Taehyung and Jungkook excitedly waved at him to hurry up but he didn't change his pace. He arrived with a small bag of his supplies in hand. Just when he about to say something Jungkook took the bag from him and Taehyung held his hand to hurry him to catch the train. Jimin could hear his heartbeats start running erratic.

For some unknown reason Taehyung and Jungkook's faces were spread in broad smiles. But Jimin was flustered. He kept looking at the big hand that held his small one, encasing him completely.

What a perfect combination....

No. No. What are you thinking Park Jimin? This has to stop here only. Shut it.

Something started spreading over his heart while looking at Taehyung's side profile. He was... Different. Almost like someone his heart calls for.
Wait...

His heart?