Part 04: Waste afterall

Song:- "This love" by Davichi

"What the hell ?", Taehyung gasped out loudly. While Jungkook stared at the blank spot in shock.

"What happened ?" Jimin asked, slowly coming in front.

Taehyung turned towards him but was Completely out of words Jimin looked at them in boredom. He looked like he already didn't want to be here.

"Are you going to tell me or should wait until you find your Voices back?"

"I-I am sorry",  Jungkook stuttered.
"B-but there was a statue here, we were supposed to do research on... It was right here...", Jungkook explained.

"Are you tripping or Something ? I don't see anything here.", Jimin said eyeing the blank space on the stone throne.

"B-but how can this happen?", Jungkook gasped again.

"Maybe you two were drunk enough to see the non-existing things.", Jimin snickered.

"No no... We even had photographed it. See.", Taehyung hurriedly said in order to convince Jimin. He pulled out a photocopy he had of the statue from his bag and held it in front of Jimin. Jimin looked at the paper with blank expressions and averted his gaze.

"Whatever. I don't think staying here for any more minute is going to be worthy of my time at all. I should head back and find something else for my p-project I think.", Jimin said waving his hands shawiìng a shrugging gesture and turned to leave.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before running behind him.

"Jimin... wait.", They both called him who had started climb down the mountain until now.

"What? What do you want now? You ruined my time by coming here and we don't have anything in our hands even after this much travelling.", Jimin said annoyed while turning around to face them.

"I'm... We are sorry. But we will find Some solution. There are numerous places here we can choose from.", Taehyung said Jimin just stared at both of them.

"Whatever I'm gonna head back.", Jimin said.

"No, wait. Maybe you could come to my house."

"NO.", Jimin almost yelled at Jungkook.

They both were shocked at Jimin's sudden reaction. After a few minutes of silence Taehyung spoke up.

"Umm, we don't want to force you but you don't know anyone here. You will have to stay for the night since the next train is to Seoul is tomorrow. It would be better if you just stay with us for the night.", Taehyung said.

Jimin fell in deep thoughts. He really doesn't want to go with them. But the next train is tomorrow. Where will he stay until then?

After giving it a thorough thought, Jimin slowly nodded. Seeing him agree to them, they smiled so wide that their jaws hurt. They sprinted towards him, taking his bagpack so he could walk freely, to which he didn't protest anymore. He knew they both are stubborn. So He started walking behind them queitly.

While walking away, for one last time, he looked back at the abandoned place. One unshed tear brimmed his eye which he quickly wiped off before Jungkook and Taehyung could notice...

__________________

After few hours they reached at Jungkook's house completely exhausted. Their house was cozy and really near to the seaside. Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go to the beach after they freshen up.

Jungkooks mother as always welcomed them dearly. But she was more surprised to see the third boy.

As Jungkook entered the house, he introduced Jimin to his mother. "Mom, this is Jimin. Our project partner.", Jungkook said and Jimin come out in front nervously from Taehyung's back. Jungkook's mother gasped at the smaller male's beauty.

"Wow... Who is this beautiful young man here?", she came forward and cupped his face admiring him. Jungkook Chuckled seeing his mother's enthusiastic reaction. Taehyung, also joined him both laughing at Mrs. Jeon.

Jimin's expressions changed from uncomfortable to annoyance. But he couldn't dare to be rude with her. So, Jimin just beared it.

After freshening up a bit Taehyung and Jungkook got ready to go beach for walk. They asked Jimin to come with them but obviously Jimin denied their request. They really wanted to go but they don't why it felt incomplete to go just two of them. They almost asked Jimin two or three times, but Jimin rudely denied them and told them not to bother him with their annoying faces.

On the other hand, Jungkook's mother could see her son's behaviour towards Jimin. Even Taehyung's. Something was definitely going on in their heads. They must have taken interest in that small male besides each other.

Jimin sure was bitter mouth, but Jungkook's mother could see past his bitter attitude. He was a soft, fragile boy who needs the love and affection. And also he was so ethereal looking.

Jungkook and Taehyung frowned and went alone to the beach. Jimin was sitting in the porch when Jungkook's mother came behind him.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?" Jimin got startled.

"Why didn't you go with Tae and Kookie?", She asked him with a smile. It matched Jungkook's bunny Smile. Jungkook would look same when he stares at Jimin expecting something.

Jimin wanted smile at the thought but he composed himself. Almost cursed himself for thinking such things.

"Umm, I just didn't want to.", Jimin said looking down.

"Did my Kookie or Tae do Something to upset you?", she asked patting his head to which he flinched at first but then relaxed slowly.

"Huh? No. They didn't.", He said.

'You won't understand...', Jimin thought.

"If you have any complaint with those two pabos, you can always tell me. But don't waste your precious beautiful face with stains of frown." she smiled. Jimin just stared at her. She wanted to talk more but she assumed Jimin won't like it. So she took her leave temporarily. He just slowly nodded.

She stood up and went inside. He just stared somewhere far. After a while he saw two familiar figures come towards the house. Jungkook & Taehyung. Their hands were intertwined as they were laughing on some silly joke.

Jimin remembered Jungkook's mother's words and mumbled to himself, "No matter what... It is waste afterall."

_____________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Here's an update for y'all. I know it's not well done. But I'm sleepy. Tell me your thoughts on this... Please make sure to comment and vote!!

Borahae💜