Part 08: Reveal

"I... I am not a normal human Hyung....."

"What do you mean Jimin ah?", Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean... Hyung you said you had sudden urge to help me. I don't know if that's relevant or not because I.... I—", Jimin was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Jimin sighed. Namjoon went to see at the door.

Namjoon opened the door and smiled looking at his handsome boyfriend standing there. "Is he okay?", first thing Jin asked him looking genuinely worried.

He quickly gave him a peck while removing his coat. He came inside while Namjoon said while closing the door, "I don't think so. I'm talking to him right now..."

Jin hummed at this. They went to living room to find Jimin sitting still on the couch staring at nothing.

"Jimin?", Jin called. Jimin looked at him and he suddenly stood up looking at him. Jin looked at him worriedly and went to caress his head. "Are you okay? You don't seem feverish. Is it head ache? Or maybe your tummy is aching?", Jin asked worry lacing his tone. Namjoon winced at his choice of words like 'tummy' since Jimin was not exactly a child. He was 21 years old for god's sake.

"J-Jin Hyung?", Jimin hugged him tightly. Even though he is meeting him second time that day, it felt like a long time. Without any questions, Jin started rubbing on his back to sooth him like practiced habit. Namjoon couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend who seemed to get along with everyone easily, even though they never had met him before.

After Jimin was calm enough, Namjoon sat on Jimin's either side. "You were saying something, Jimin?"

"Um... Yeah... Namjoon Hyung? You said you had this extreme urge to help me other than pity...", Jimin asked to which Namjoon nodded in agreement. Then Jimin looked at Jin.

"Perhaps do you feel the same about me Jin Hyung?", Jimin asked. Jin stopped and it looked like he was thinking.

"Honestly saying... Yes. When Joonie first told me about you, I was curious on some level. But then when I met you in person, I was shocked. You know why?", Jin softly said.

Namjoon and Jimin shook there heads as negative.

"Because just yesterday, I saw you in my dreams!! I couldn't believe it when I actually saw you today. It was pretty normal dream. But that was some amazing thing that I saw you in my dreams even before we met!!", Jin explained excitedly. Namjoon looked at him curiously. But Jimin was frozen.

"I-It's because you know me Jin Hyung. Yo-you know me from years ago...", He mumbled. Jin and Namjoon looked at him surprised.

"But how? We have never met you. At least me. I'm damn sure. Because I don't easily forget anyone.", Namjoon said as he looked at Jin and then Jimin for the answers. Jimin was still seating quiet but then he looked up at them.

"I-I have b-been hiding a f-fact that I'm not a human...", Jimin said looking down. Namjoon and Jin stayed silent. They didn't know what to say. What did he even meant to say?

"I... I am a s-stone statue....", Jimin stuttered out. There,he spilt everything out. He thought, he never would, but still did. Both the elders were still silent processing what Jimin is saying. They didn't even know if Jimin is saying is truth or not. Jimin looked at them for the reaction but got none.

"Hyung... Please say something...", Jimin pleaded.

"I... I don't know what to say. Whatever you're saying is totally insane. Jimin do you know what are you saying?", Namjoon asked but it was not harsh by any means. Jin also nodded slightly. Shock still visible on both of their faces.

"Believe me Hyung... I'm telling the truth. I... was forced to c-come out. Then I fortunately met you....", Jimin stuttered.

"Forced to come out? From where??", Jin asked.

"I was born in Hanjuseong.", There, Jimin said it again. Namjoon was confused. Some days ago when Jimin had mentioned the name, he couldn't take it out of his mind. So he had a brief search on web. But he found nothing except that it was some kingdom that existed even before Joseon era.

Jimin looked up in both of their eyes which were looking at him for answers.

" Almost 700 years ago...."

Jin and Namjoon's eyes widen at this. Jin felt something flash before his eyes when Jimin mentioned 'Hanjuseong'. He instantly covered his mouth trying to recover all the image. It was his dream from last night. He couldn't remember it well.

"Wait!!!", Jin almost screamed. "I know you!!!", He said looking at Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin eyes widen.

"You... Park Jimin.... Hanjuseong.... You were the Prince of Hanjuseong!!! I saw that in my dream.", Jin blabbered.

"What.... I thought it was just a dream....", Namjoon said staring at Jimin in daze.

"What are you talking about Hyung?", Jimin asked.

"Ever since I have brought you home, I had a dream about you being the Prince. And that place seems very familiar. M-me and J-Jin were your guards.... I thought it was just a weird dream. So never took any account of it...", Namjoon said gulping.

"Because they aren't just dreams... Hyung."

All the three male fell silent. They needed a minute. Damn they wanted a whole year to calm down and to process all this. After few moments when they calmed down Namjoon spoke up.

"And... That stone statue. What's that? What are you trying to say? You are saying that you remained as statue in some damn cave for all these years!??", Namjoon almost yelled in frustration.

"Yes... And no...", Jimin said nervously.

"What do you mean by that?? Actually tell us the whole thing. I'm getting headache.", Jin said. Jimin took a deep breath.

"I was born in Hanjuseong as the younger Prince. Y-You were my guards and guides all my life... We were so close. I was close to you more than my family. When I became 14 years old, I made a stupidest mistake for which I'm still paying....", Jimin looked down while suppressing his frustration by biting on his bottom lip as he remembered the past.

"I fell in love...."

"I fell in love with a boy named Jeon Jungkook..."

_________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

This should be fun... Wait until the next chap so you can get the clear view of Jimin's history...

Until then...

Borahae 💜