Part 28: Yet Again

Song: "Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi" by Anup Ghoshal

"Please stop this. I can't do this anymore."

Jungkook stared in Jimin's eyes as a tear cascaded down his cheek wetting it slightly. To be honest, he never had seen this side of Jimin. So broken and vulnerable.

Not knowing actually what to say, they both were frozen on their spots. Before they could say anything Jimin got himself free from Jungkook's hold and ran down the hallway leaving the two males dumbfounded.

While running Jimin cussed at himself for breaking down like that. He hated that his heart was still working up for them even after so much had happened. He hated that he was trapped like this. He hated that his fate was bound with them once again.

His eyes were now blurry from angry tears. To his dismay he collided onto someone making both of them stumble.

"Hey hey easy there— Jimin?"

"I'm sorry...", Jimin looked up while apologizing. He saw Yeosang staring back down at him.

"Oh hey Yeosang.", Jimin took his hand to stand up and Yeosang immediately hugged him.

"Oh my gosh... Where were you for freaking four weeks Jimin!?", He asked worried and excited at the same time.

"I was just Yeosang. Don't worry. Now I'm fine.", Jimin assured and felt satisfied when he looked at Yeosang's relieved smile.

Jihyun was right. College was not about only Jungkook & Taehyung. They started walking towards the cafeteria. Yeosang was giving him updates he missed out upon.

"Oh, so you're back midget?"

Yeosang gritted his teeth seeing his immortal enemy, Jackson.

"Shut up, Jacksuck.", Yeosang snarled.

"What did you say?", Jackson glared holes on him.

"Want me to repeat, Jacksuck?", Yeosang smirked making him more mad. Before they could charge at each other, Jimin jumped in between.

"Please don't fight you two. Let it go.", Jimin pleaded. Both of them glared at each other then at Jimin before retreating back.

It was truly a miracle, how these two haven't killed each other yet. They were always at each other's neck. It was a headache for some people and entertainment for some.

After Jackson walked away they got some food for them. While eating they talked, well only Yeosang was talking while Jimin just sat there in silence. Actually he was a little wary about seeing those two persons. He just didn't want to interact with them again.

"Hey, are you okay, Jimin?", Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yeah.. Um, I was just thinking about something.", Yeosang nodded in understanding.

"What's this rush about?", Jimin asked eyeing the surrounding.

"Oh, our college's annual festival's coming up. Let's go. We could use some help if you don't want to attend classes.", Yeosang beamed.

Jimin smiled, "I would love that."

He found just a way to keep himself busy and away from those two. He looked at Yeosang and wondered if he was his guardian angel this time...

____________________________

Various papers, banners and decorative items were sprawled across the room. All the decorations were being done in an empty classroom they were permitted to.
Jimin was helping one student to colour a banner for festival while Yeosang was busy with another work.