🍁Part 33: Year 1520-4🍁

Song: "Agar Tum Saath Ho" by Alka Yagnik

Jimin came out in the back garden after he had his meal in the kitchen.

It was normal for the servants to have their meal in the kitchen. And if there were some leftovers from the royal meal, they would be given to the servants. Just like today, they had some Yaksik left over from the dinner. It wasn't much to be shared. But the other servants offered it to Jimin like always. They were satisfied seeing him enjoying it happily.
(A/N: 'Yaksik' is a traditional Korean dessert made from rice.)

After meal he helped to carry the clothes towards the laundry area. Hoseok was busy arranging them and Jimin was left with no work. So he decided to take a walk in back garden as sleep was not yet reaching him.

All the palace was drowned in the silence of the night, just distant noise of servants hurrying their daily work. Apparently, all the people in palace were already had started dreaming in deep sleep by now. He just let his feet drag him through the garden aimlessly.

A lot had changed in these four months. Yup, four months already had passed since his comeback. And to be honest he wasn't sure about what was actually happening with him. The reason? Well here it was...

He was drowned in his own thoughts until a strong hand wrapped around his slim waist and he was dragged until his back reached the hard surface of the wall.

In no time his plump lips were being pressed by a thin pair of lips in an most intimate way making Jimin's eyes flutter shut from the sensation. Unconsciously his hands clutched the fabric of the other's shirt in a tight grip while those two firm hands were caressing the soft bare skin of Jimin's waist in a soothing but passionate way.

The sudden actions left Jimin breathless as he was forced to pull away while panting hard.

"P-prince..."

"Shh.... Just enjoy the moment beautiful.", Taehyung whispered as he leaned in to attach their lips in searing kiss. But Jimin kept his hands firm on his chest to keep the distance.

This was the reason why most of the time Jimin would think about his situation. Last four months were just filled with unbelievable incidents. He was being flirted with by the Crown Prince of Goryeo himself.

At first he thought of it as a little flirting that meant nothing for the other. But it was doing things to Jimin. Day by day the Prince got more and more intense to push Jimin into the sea of his desires.

And as much as Jimin tried to avoid him, he didn't understand that he was getting more and more focused on the Prince. He didn't know when Taehyung's 'Best friend' image completely erased from his mind. He didn't know when he started looking forward towards meeting him 'accidently'. Afterall he was still a 14 year old kid who was so raw and pure that will be blended however anyone wants.

No, he still haven't forgotten his first love. But his mind has managed to carve one more person into his heart unknowingly. But it still felt confusing to him so he never agreed to any physical activities and manage to escape every damn time. But he knew, his and Prince's patience was thinning over the time.

"What i-if anyone se... Ahh....", Jimin was cut with a moan as Taehyung started kissing on his sweet spot on the neck. He smirked at the heavenly voice that left Jimin's lips. He was sensitive.

"So what? I'm the Crown Prince. I'm gonna rule in few months after my crowning ceremony. I don't need to fear anyone.", Taehyung mumbled on his neck as he kept kissing while his grip tightened on his waist even more.

"I- ah... I have t-to go. P-please...", Jimin begged to leave him. As he still wasn't ready for that. He was quite scared of it actually. Taehyung grunted before placing a deep kiss on his lips and pulled away reluctantly.

Jimin looked at him with glossy eyes as his hand left the fabric of Taehyung's shirt leaving it crumpled and almost started running out of that dark corner they were hiding behind.

But Jimin froze in his track as Hoseok was standing in front of him with his hands crossed over his chest. Jimin gulped thickly as he didn't know if Hoseok saw anything. Before he would start stuttering Hoseok spoke up.

"Where were you? I was looking for you all over the place. Let's go, we have loads of work tomorrow. We have to sleep early...", Hoseok rambled as he dragged Jimin inside.

"I'm sorry hyung. I wandered off.", Jimin quickly apologized and ran inside in front of Hoseok.

Before stepping in Hoseok turned around to look at the dark corner where he had actually witnessed everything but decided on keeping shut for younger's sake.

_____________________________

"Here. Sleep now.", Hoseok patted the old mattress as he made the bed for Jimin. Jimin happily hopped on it before looking at Hoseok who pulled the blanket over him.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I care for you, right?"

"I know hyung..", Jimin smiled.

"Then you know this also that you're still so naive. Jimin ah, people around here aren't exactly nice. You're young, so beautiful and innocent that people won't hesitate to take advantage of you....", Hoseok mumbled while caressing his hair to sleep.

"What are you implying Hyung?", Jimin innocently asked.

"I'm just saying don't trust anyone easily and regret later. Don't do such things that will hurt you worse than you can imagine.", He said softly and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead. Jimin kept looking at him, thinking about it hard.

"Sleep now. Tomorrow a big function has been arranged for Crown Prince's 20th birthday. We have to be up early.", Hoseok said as he closed his eyes while Jimin's eyes twinkled with excitement.

It's Taehyung's birthday!!

_____________________________

Everything was grand and glamorous as everyone had imagined knowing it's Goryeo's ceremony.

Their Crown Prince was going to 20 years old and finally be able to take over as King. However the coronation ceremony will be held after two months. But there was no stone left unturned in the preparations of Prince's Birthday.

The ceremony will be held at the evening where their allies from the neighbouring countries will visit to congratulate the Prince. So there was a hell lot of work as no one was sitting without any work in hand. Jimin decided to help in kitchen with whatever he can help. Whether it cutting the vegitables or just passing the ingredients.

However he hadn't seen Taehyung whole day assuming he must be busy as well. He was utterly tired until the evening came by and just wanted to rest on his mattress that will feel like heaven in this condition. But he couldn't he had to serve the guests as well.

He got ready in the clothes they were given, however they were tad bit bigger on his small frame. But he couldn't complain. He got ready with his best and left the kitchen to help in the hallway.

He was stunned looking at the crowd that had visited for Prince's Birthday and already could imagine even bigger crowd for his coronation. Hoseok was still busy in preparing the rooms for guests and Taehyung was out of question. He got nervous all of a sudden and stood in a corner until someone tells him some work.

His curious eyes kept trailing over the huge crowd and he was almost non-existent among them. Their aura, gestures and overall other things were fascinating him. His curious eyes' journey halted at a point.

He left nothing but a loud gasp. His eyes pricked with tears as he just couldn't believe his fate. All of his prayers went heard by the God it seemed when he caught a glimpse of his first love standing in the very hall he was standing.

Jeon Jungkook.

___________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So looong... Any thoughts?

Borahae 💜