Part 10: 🍁Past Where It Begins-2🍁

Song: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons

"Good morning Master Jungkook." Jimin and Taehyung said deeply bowing. Jungkook gave them a smile.

Despite being older and their master, Jungkook was very close to both of them. Sometimes, Jungkook would just forget that he was their trainer and helped Taehyung to sneak Jimin out of the palace to wander around the village.

One of the reasons why Jimin liked swords fight was because of Jungkook. Jungkook was a skill sword fighter. He would teach students who were interested in swords. So Jimin liked it very much and mastered it.

"So, when is the young Prince is going to rule over?", They were resting under a tree after their practice session when Jungkook asked this.

"Hyung please don't call me Prince. You are my friend.", Jimin whined. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at him.

"Its okay Jimin. I am just teasing you.", Jungkook smiled.

"But honestly hyung, I dont really want to rule the kingdom." Jimin said.

Jungkook and Taehyung were the only people in Jimin's life to whom he could share his every thought without being scared of anything. He knew they would never judge him. Being a prince he didn't have that much people in his life. Whatever he had, were these two people and it revolved around these two. Mostly Jungkook.

"So what do you want to do?", Jungkook asked curiously.

"I want to be like you. Like being a master and train the students. With you. Just a general life where 'Prince' things don't happen.", Jimin whispered the last part so that they won't hear him. Then he looked upto both. He become nervous thinking, what Jungkook must be thinking about him. Because Jungkook was very calm at the moment. It was really hard to tell what was going on in his head.

"What are your thoughts, hyung?", Jimin asked nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Jimin, whatever decision you make, I will always support you against everyone. But whatever you will do, please think it over before doing it and learn the consequences of it so that your decision won't hurt anyone in any way." Jungkook Smiled. Jimin's small heart swelled with happiness just with the thought that Jungkook will always be on his side.

He couldn't help but fall more for the other.

___________________

After the training session, Jimin was called by his father. He went to see him. His father on velvet soft seat.

"Greetings, Father.", Jimin greeted deeply bowing. His father stood up and silently gestured him to follow.

Jimin was lead to the room which was in basement. This room was made for emergency situations. He was surprised when his mother, brother and even Jin and Namjoon hyung were already there waiting for him.

"What is this about, father?", Jimin asked all confused.

"Don't panic son. Wait a minute.", His father gestured something to Namjoon. Namjoon turned and pulled on the satin covers which were hiding something under it. The cover was unravelled.

There was a massive black marble stone throne which was created from a single rock. It was decorated with rare gems and diamonds. It was very beautiful.

"You will sit on this throne, son."

"Throne?", Jimin was surprised and flustered.

"Yes, your coronation will be held very soon. But that's not all, my son."
His father looked at Jimin and patted his shoulder. Jimin tensed up sensing something beforehand.