Part 15: The Disorder

Song: "Kaise Mujhe" by Benny Dayal

A ride to the shared apartment was fairly silent as both the males were quiet all along. 

Taehyung stole few glances at Junghook who was unusually silent that Taehyung felt scared to say anything. But he just couldn't let this silence proceed on. So, he decided to break the ice. 

"Kook?", However Taehyung's attempt to make a conversation went to vain since Jungkook decided to keep silence.

"Kookie.. Please say something!?", Taehyung pleaded. 

Jungkook turned his head and glared at him, but his expressions of him softened almost quickly looking at him. His glare didn't hurt Taehyung since he knew it wasn't directed towards him.

"What do you want me to say?", Jungkook asked focusing back on the road.

"I mean, whatever happened today.. Don't think about it too much. Please?", Taehyung said softly. Mentioning the scene happened few minutes back made Jungkook clench his jaw but he settled on sighing. He still couldn't wrap his head around as to why Jimin acted like that. Most of all how dare he do that to his boyfriend?

"How can I not Tae? He dared to fucking slap you.", Jungkook said trying to keep his tone low but still gritting his teeth.

"It... It wasn't his fault.. I pushed him too much even after he denied at first place...", Taehyung insisted with loosing confidence with each sentence. Jungkook felt furious as to why Taehyung was defending that prick? But he didn't want to lash out at his boyfriend.

"You didn't do anything extreme for him to act this way, Tae.", Jungkook's voice was now laced with anger. 

"But please Kook, Don't hate him—"

"You seriously asking me that Tae?", He finally snapped. Taehyung shut up looking at him. He knew he was trying to control his anger.

"I can't believe you Tae. Why are you siding him? Even after what he did?", His anger was evident now. Taehyung frowned slightly before speaking. He himself couldn't understand why he was siding Jimin so much.

"I don't know Kook. But whenever I see him, I feel a certain connection with him. But I can't describe it. Please don't take it other way, but.. When he avoided us, it really stung. I didn't want him to avoid me, us. I don't know if youre getting my point or not, Kook.", Taehyung said desperately trying to make his point through. Jungkook stared at him for a long minute before stopping at red signal. His face softened.

"Alright. Alright. Calm down.", Jungkook said placing his palm over Tae's cheek. He leaned in and softly pecked his thin lips.

"I get you. But—",  he trailed. Taehyung looked at him waiting for him to continue. 

"Alright, I'm letting him go this once. But I'm not going to forgive what he did Tae. So please expect me to have soft spot or any sympathy for him."

__________________

Jin and Namjoon were waiting in the living room patiently.

They were waiting for Dr. Kang's session with Jimin to end. It was almost an hour. Ten more minutes passed when Dr. Kang stepped out of the study room. Jin and Namjoon immediately stood up. 

"Well, I would like to share a few words before telling you the decision Mr. Kim.", Dr. Kang calmly said. Namjoon just nodded and led him to the chairs.

Both Jin and Namjoon were silent as to what Dr. Kang was going to tell them.

"I gave Jimin a sedative, so he can sleep. Don't worry, he'll be up in two hours.", Dr. Said. He took a sip of green tea that was offered to him.

"Mr. Kim, as per my observation, I think Jimin is suffering from Delusional disorder.", Jin and Namjoon fell silent hearing this.

"You think so?"

"Yes. It's rare case but see, delusions can happen when the person has suffered some past trauma. He was reluctant at first to tell me anything about him. But after I assured him that you have brought me to help you and I do believe him, he told me bits. And if you know the story of his supposed 'past' you can see how unbelievable it is. There's no doubt his condition is related to some past trauma.", Dr. Kang said to which both of them agreed. They kept silence listening to what he was saying next.

"I think he suffered trauma of heart break or maybe his parents' unacceptance about his homosexuality. It can be anything. It maybe that a or it maybe genetic also.  That's why his brain started developing different scenarios, which he is mixing up with the reality. Its coping mechanism of brain to handle the effect of past trauma.", Doctor finished his theory.

Jin and Namjoon stayed silent for few minute. "So what do you suggest doctor? What should we do?", Namjoon asked. 

"See, he is in his second stage of the disorder and it wont take much time to get worse. He became unstable at one point during the session. And also he is suffering from dyslexia. So I suggest, you should admit him in the hospital as soon as possible. He needs immediate treatment.", Doctor finished and looked at the tense pair for their opinion.

Jin kind of looked unsure as well as Namjoon too. But whatever doctor said was true also. They care for him, even though they didn't know him until few months back. They do care for him deeply. So Namjoon heaved a long sigh before speaking.

"Alright doctor. We will admit him in the hospital tomorrow itself."

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Feedback?

Borahae 💜