Part 16: The Hospital

Song: "Breathe" by Lee Hi

Jimin stayed pliant in his seat, staring at both of his hyungs. He was trying to absorb all what they were saying.

"Listen Jimin, you need to undestand. You will be gone only for a short while.", Namjoon spoke but got cut off by Jimin.

"But hyung, why do you want me to go with him? Where will he take me?", Jimin asked as anxiousness filled his body. Jin noticed it and he worriedly nudged Namjoon, silently pleading him to be careful.

They just can't tell him straight away that they are sending him to a mental institution. His condition can get even worse. After all he is a mental patient. They should handle him with care and affection.

Namjoon sighed and placed his hand on Jimin's and caressed it in soothing manner.
"Jimin, that man we are sending you with is a very good person. You told him about your past, right? He is gonna help you with it.", Namjoon softly said trying to convince Jimin. Jimin's lips were tugged in a frown. His eyebrows knitted.

"How is he gonna help me though?", Jimin questioned. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other. They didn't really have any answer to Jimin's this question. Jimin waited for their answer. Jimin fell into deep thoughts. And suddenly something popped in his mind. He remembered something and his eyes his sparkled.

"Do you... do you think he is my guardian angel, hyung?", Jimin asked with wide eyes. Both the elders got confused. They couldn't believe that Jimin believes in such things. But can they blame him? He was mental patient afterall.

"I do have one person in every wakening who helps me throughout the year... Like a guardian Angel..."

Jin nodded his head. "Y- yes Jimin. He... he is your guardian angel."

Jimin smiled. His smile reached his eyes, making them shift in a crescent shape. Jin and Namjoon's heart melted looking at it. They couldn't believe the fate, how can this angel be a mental patient? But they need to control their emotions. They want Jimin to recover. So, they have to do this.

In a few moments, Namjoon was talking with Dr. Kang about Jimin. Dr. Kang himself came to receive Jimin. He was taking Jimin with him to the hospital as Namjoon and Jin were not brave enough to face the situation. Jin was soothing Jimin. Jimin was confused as why his hyung became so emotional all of a sudden.

Dr. Kang took his leave, Jimin following behind him with his little backpack of his necessities after bidding them a gopodbye and telling them that he will be back soon.

"Jimin-ah...", Namjoon called out.

Jimin stopped and turned around.

"Every thing will be alright.", Namjoon said weakly smiling. Jimin got confused, but then he nodded and gave a smile.

"Yeah. I trust you hyung.", with that he walked away.

___________________

Taehyung and Jungkook entered the classroom for their first class. Taehyung sighed looking at the empty chair beside far end window, which Jimin had chosen.

'Why he's still not here?', He thought. But he didn't dare to mention anything about it to Jungkook not aware, that his boyfriend has already noticed Jimin's absence. But Jungkook remained stoic.

The bell to first period rang and teacher entered the class, yet Jimin still was net here. Taehyung looked at the door hopefully but then he remembered, 'Why are you waiting for him? Come on Tae, you both are not even common friends.'

Taehyung mentally scolded himself and turned towards the board. Junghook was aware of Taehyung's thoughts but like hell, he will show any concern about Jimin. That boy has seriously pissed him off. He doesn't care that if he is present or not.

In the recess, Taehyung decided to ask about it to Yeosang not being able to win over his curiousity. Something about Jimin was strong enough to attract Taehyung's attention over and over. And he himself didn't know why and what was it.

But he never told this to Jungkook as he knew it would hurt him greatly to know that his boyfriend thinks about some other person that much. So he decided to remain quiet and in the recess he strolled towards Yeosang who had gained Jimin's trust enough to win his friendship. Glad that Jungkook was not there.

"Hey, why Jimin didn't come today?", Taehyung asked.

"I don't know about it either.", Yeosang shrugged. Taehyung frowned. But then Jungkook came from behind him.

"Aren't you supposed to know? Aren't you his friend?", Now it was Yeosang who frowned. Taehyung was startled by Jungkook's sudden appearance.

Before Yeosang could answer Jungkook someone interrupted.

"Like hell he was his friend! Everyone knows that he was just after his perky ass."

All the three heads turned towards the voice. Yeosang huffed looking at Jackson who was standing there with a smirk.

"Aren't you?", Jackson mocked him further.

"As if... Do you think that everyone thinks with their dicks like you?", Yeosang sassed.

Jackson and Yeosang were like born enemies.Jackson glared at him to which Yeasang also glared back.

Taehyung and Jungkook sensed the tense atmosphere and left from the scene, without interrupting their cold war.

'Why didn't he come today? Is he okay?', Taehyung thought a little worried.

__________________

Jimin arrived at a huge building called hospital with Dr. Kang.

The car ride was silent. Jimin tried to make some conversation with his 'Guardian Angel' but Dr. Kang didn't reply much.

The building they were standing in front of had something written on a huge board which Jimin couldn't read. So, he just followed wordlessly Dr. Kang inside.

Something was different with this place. All the people were dressed in a same white uniform and they were acting so weird.

Like he saw some lady in a light pink dress leading few of them in a line with her assistant who was wearing same pink uniform. Few people were playing some childish game and also acting like children despite being fully grown men which was weird for Jimin.

Suddenly one person approached Jimin who just started hysterjally laughing. Jimin scooted away in slight fear. He was so weirded out. Dr. Kang ordered the nurses to take him away.

3-4 male nurses came to drag the patient away to which Jimin winced at how they were treating him.

"What's wrong with him?", Jimin asked confused.

"Oh nothing. He just has that disorder in which he can't control his feelings. So he's being treated.", Dr. Kang replied assuring Jimin.

"Treated?", Jimin asked.

"Yeah... His brain is being treated in a way...", Dr. Kang said.

Jimin just nodded. But then some realisation struck him like a truck. He looked around at all the patients.

He understood that they all were the people who are being 'treated'...

'Hyung said he's gonna help me...'

He halted in his steps. Dr. Kang turned around to see why he stopped. Jimin looked at him horrified wide eyes. Tear started pooling in his beautiful hazel eyes....

"You think I'm crazy... don't you?"

________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So just one thing.... I know I have been republishing all of this again. But hell it needs some editing.

Uhm... Feedback?

Borahae💜