Part 05: Love at Seashore

Song: "Just One Day" by BTS

"What do you think about Jimin?"

This question was haunting in Jungkook's mind in since past few days. He had noticed the change in Taehyung's behaviour. Taehyung has been trying to get more close with Jimin.

He feels so agitated when he sees Taehyung trying to win Jimin's favour and be all sweet to him. Even if he's all arrogant and disrespectful.

But on the other hand, he himself tries to draw Jimin's attention. But more than that it feels so irritating to see your long time crush with someone else. He feels jealous.

But he's not sure why he feels jealous. Is it because Taehyung tries to get close with Jimin or is it because he fears Jimin will get close to Taehyung only... He doesn't know....

But he'll do what he feels like to do. He'll ask Taehyung about it. Or maybe confess his long time savoured feelings.

"What do you mean Kook?", Taehyung asked.

"I mean what do you think what type of person Jimin is?", Jungkook slightly changed the question. Taehyung laughed nervously. He didn't have any specific answer to that actually.

"Well... He's nice. I mean he has a little off personality but....", Taehyung tried to explain.

"Do you like him?", Jungkook asked abruptly as he stopped walking. Taehyung halted in his steps. He became utterly confused. Not by the question. But by the answer that was being made up in mind. To be honest, he didn't know.

Jungkook looked at the sand down. It was more interesting for now.

"What...?", Taehyung just asked. Jungkook looked up at him. His eyes slightly shifting because of how harsh the wind was blowing.

Jungkook decided to be a little brave. So he gulped his saliva and reached to grab Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was a little surprised by his act, but this was not that abnormal for them so he remained calm.

He took a deep breath and whispered under his breath. His voice just above Taehyung's hearing capacity.

"I... I like you Tae...."

To say Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement. He was practically hit by a train. It became awefully silent as just noise of some seagulls flying over the shore and waves crashing through the rough sand was heard. His senses left him completely abd it took almost 5 minutes for him to actually take a breath. Metaphorically.

It was happening.

Finally.

Shit.

He never would have thought that his long time crush also likes him. Practically he never even thought about Jungkook taking an slight interest in him. He use to assume the scenario such as one day, he would be the one to confess his feelings. Shit, he is so goner now.

"Tae?"

Taehyung came out of his trance after hearing Jungkook's voice. He looked at Jungkook whose eyes had become teary now. His grip on Tae's hand loosened until he retrieved his hand completely while Taehyung was still in daze.

Ohhh.... He must be thinking that he doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Taehyung found his breath again. But Jungkook turned around to leave while scolding himself for crying like a weak person. But before he could leave he felt a hand tugging on his wrist pulling him backwards. He was met with the familiar chest and a sweet breath grazed over his neck. When he heard Taehyung whisper.

"I like you too Kook..."

Bow it was Jungkook's turn to be shocked. He was shocked to know that Taehyung likes him too. No scratch that he feels so joyous. He just kept absorbing the words in his mind.

Taehyung pulled away to look in Jungkook's eyes deeply. He cupped his face with both of his hand. Ohh, those doe eyes held his world should he say?

But whatever it is... It's too beautiful.

A warm puff of breath escaped Jungkook's lips as Taehyung slowly leaned to place a soft kiss on his lips.

Ecstatic.

He feels ecstatic.

It was for just mere seconds which felt like ages. They held onto each other tightly as they savoured each other's sweet lips once again...

They came back to Jungkook's home from their little walk which unknowingly took 2 hours. But when they took their hands in each other's, everything was forgotten. They were just too happy to be called each other's boyfriend.

They didn't notice a small figure that was sitting on the door steps of Jungkook's house until they came fairly close. To be honest when they saw him, they realised that they almost even forgot that Jimin was also there in the first place. They swear that Jimin almost snickered to himself and murmured something, they're not sure of how they heard it from this afar. But it's like almost they could hear it.

"No matter what... It's waste afterall..."

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Alright! This is going to be fun. Just heads up warning, this story is going to be hell ride of emotions and angst.

So get ready and give feedback.

Borahae 💜