🍁Part 31: Year 1520-2🍁

Song: "Pied Piper"by BTS

(Time period: year 1520)

Jimin followed Hoseok to the instructed room blindly.

Not that he had any choice or knew anyone. At this moment only one person was around his head. Kim Taehyung. He just wanted to know about him. He just couldn't believe that he was here even after 200 years. A lot of questions were surrounding his head.

What Taehyung was doing here? Does he remember anything? Is he still alive or born again? Is he even the same Taehyung he knew?

He needed to find the answers. So he needs to find him first. But before that he needs to find more information about this place.

Surely a lot of things have changed. Their royal palace of Hanjuseong was nowhere to be seen. This castle was huge and modern than their old one. This was built in stone and was humongous. It was lighted up by gas lamps on the walls giving it a marvelous look. Guards could be seen all over the place. Do they even need that much security? Because they never needed so much.

"What are you thinking about?", Hoseok asked making Jimin snap out of the thoughts.

"Nothing.", He answered unsure.

"Are you sure? You were spacing out for quite some time.", Hoseok asked with concern. To which Jimin just shrugged.

"Hyung, do you happen to know, who's palace is this?", After few more seconds passing, Jimin asked in a low voice and Hoseok was taken aback by his strange question.

Yes, strange. There was no way that this boy didn't know who was ruling here. It has been an issue for few years among royalties. Did he just born or fall from the sky?

"You don't know?", He asked curiously. Jimin just shook his head. Hoseok was amused. "Of course, the royal family of Kims live here. So it's their palace as well as the Kingdom.", Hoseok informed.

"S-since when?"

"Ever since Hanjuseong was defeated. Don't you know the war took place many years ago? And now Kims, originated from Hanjoseon, rule here after Hanjuseong was defeated. Since they were leading the war, this place and palace came under their control.", Hoseok provided the information but he failed to notice the changing expressions of the younger.

Hot tears escaped Jimin's eyes as he tried to contain his sobs in. The feeling of being left alone in this world came back again. His only families every last ruins were destroyed forever. Feeling of him being the only one alive and alone got him hard. He couldn't contain his tears as he choked a sob.

Hoseok immediately turned around and gasped looking at the younger. He didn't what happened to him to cry like this. He didn't know what to do. So he did what he think was right.

He quickly engulfed the other in tight embrace while patting on his small back. While Jimin tried to stop his sobs not wanting to cry in front of anyone.

"I don't know what happened. But everything will be okay. It may take time but please hold on. It's okay. Cry all you want, your secret is safe with me...", Hoseok whispered in his ear while soothing him. That made him burst down on the tears and he started crying.

Hoseok just provided the comfort he needed without even asking. Because he knew sometimes silence is the best comforter of all.

____________________________

"Are you okay now?", Hoseok asked the younger who had stopped crying and was wiping his runny nose.

"Yeah, I'm fine hyung.", Jimin mumbled.

"Now let's get back to the work or we would get punishment.", Hoseok smiled and handed him a pile of folded clothes.

"It's because you're new, for today you can have some concession from work. But still you have to do some work. Now go and keep this in the upper cabinet of the last room. Go.", Hoseok softly ordered as he pointed at the room. Jimin just nodded and started walking towards the said room.

He entered the room while holding the clothes carefully. But he stopped with mouth wide open as he saw the room.

It was really gorgeous and huge room to be just someone's bedroom. Yup, a bedroom. He could see a huge bed with silk sheets covering it. Fluffy pillows scattered on it. A big window was on the opposite side with the silk curtains flowing from the wind coming in. Various beautiful lamps were lit around the room and a big net veil was covering the bed around the corners.

Even if he was prince, he never saw such a beautiful room in his life. So he was just speechlessly gawking at it.

"A fly might get caught in your mouth if you don't close it soon..."

Jimin snapped out if the trance and looked behind him. He froze yet again that day to see Kim Taehyung standing in front of him once again.

All the questions he wanted to ask disappeared from his head leaving him blank. He didn't actually how to react. And even before he reacted Taehyung started approaching him in slow strides.

He was looking handsome than ever. He had lost his boyish aura that Jimin knew and it was replaced by a matured man. Jimin had no doubt that definitely he was older. While past Taehyung was his age.

On the other hand, Taehyung composed himself not wanting show his surprised face as he was gawking at the small male in front of him up and down. He ever had seen someone this beautiful before. He had seen many handsome boys, yes, but never a beautiful one. Undeniably he was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

He stood in front of the beautiful boy who was standing still judging his movements with curious eyes.

"You seem new here. Never saw you before. Are you new servant?", He asked in his deep husky voice making Jimin shiver.

"Y-yes."

"What's your name?", He asked looking deep in Jimin's eyes, well Jimin was trying to break eye contact by looking here and there.

"J-jimin.", He stuttered again.

"Beautiful. It suits you.", Taehyung smirked and left without exchanging another word.

Jimin was holding his breath until now. This Taehyung was so different. And the way he acted with Jimin, definitely he didn't remember anything.

Jimin quickly put the clothes on the cabinet he saw first and hurried out of the room. He didn't want to interact with him again. He can't gain a soft spot for Taehyung. Because he still haven't forget that dreadful night when Jungkook and Taehyung had forced him to go back and never return. Because they were happy with each other. They didn't even asked his situation back then. He lost everything, and no one was there with him to hold him and tell him that everything is gonna be alright.

He sucked up a breath and left the room in search of Hoseok. Well if didn't take time because Hoseok was standing just outside.

"I kept the clothes hyung. Let's go.", Jimin said with a small smile. But Hoseok stopped him.

"Did he say anything to you?", He asked carefully.

"Who?", Jimin decided to play dumb.

"The crown prince."

Jimin was confused now. "Who?"

"Of course, Prince Taehyung.", Hoseok shrugged not noticing Jimin's wide eyes at the new information.

________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I'm not updating regularly, I know. But I'm just taking time because I don't want mess up this story because of his vast gap of time periods. Please understand. Please support the book and comment.

Borahae💜