Part 25: Meet n Greet

Song: "Till Then" by CNBlue

"Yeah... It was a quite long time ago. But I definitely remember."

"What do you mean?", Namjoon and Jin were genuinely confused.

"I mean, if I tell you, you would say I also need a doctor.", She chuckled lightly making the two even more confused. Although it may sound like mocking but her voice held no malice.

"Before I let you meet Jimin, I want to have little talk with you.", She said and started walking towards her cabin. Both Namjoon and Jin wordlessly followed her. She let them get settled in the chairs in front of her desk as both if them eyed her intently.

"So, what do you want talk about, doctor?", Namjoon asked concerned. He thought it was something about Jimin's condition.

"First, I want to know exactly why did you send Jimin here. I mean what did he tell you that you decided to send him here.", Jihyun asked tangling her fingers together.

"Um.. I think you know doctor, he's been experiencing delusions—"

"They aren't delusions."

"What?"

"He's telling the truth."

"Wh— What are you saying doctor?", Jin held Namjoon's arm tightly for support. This thing was now getting even more confusing and complicated.

"Would you believe if I tell you that I was also there in the past and I also remember it perfectly?"

"WHAT!?"

Jihyun let them have a breather for few minutes. After gulping down the glasses of water both of them seemed to calm down. And then only Jihyun gave them a short brief of her meeting with Jimin which happened to be almost 700 years ago. At first both of them were left with their mouths agape, but then they absorbed everything slowly.

"So you're saying it's all true?"

"Yes. Pretty much. It may sound crazy to you but I can confirm that I'm not having any delusions.", Jihyun calmly answered.

"So... You're also like Jimin.. s-still alive?", Namjoon asked cautiously.

"Nope... I'm also like both of you, reincarnated. The only thing different between us is that I remember everything perfectly while you both don't. As insane as it sounds, it's true.", Jihyun looked at them with a little hope as she studied their expressions. Namjoon took a deep breath before talking.

"Honestly speaking, I was not really sure whether to trust Jimin or not. I mean one time I would believe him because my heart says so. But then afterwards my brain screams that as it's some bullshit."

"I totally understand you, Mr. Kim. It's just because you don't remember unlike me. But I can give the proof that you were also there as I had heard about you countless of times from Jimin back then.", Jihyun said sincerely wanting both of them to trust her.

"But how do you remember? Why don't we?", Jin asked snapping their attentions towards him.

"That's the thing which has been bugging me. Why is it only me who remembers? Why it's not either of you or Jungkook and Taehyung?", Jihyun sighed.

"So, Jimin told you about Jungkook and Taehyung also?", Jihyun nodded.

"What concerns me more that we need both of them to fall for Jimin in regards for him to stay and not go back turning into stone...", Namjoon and Jin gasped as reality crashed upon them. They totally had forget about this fact that Jimin had only few months left.

"What do we do now?", Jin desperately asked Jihyun.

"First, I want to meet this... Jungkook & Taehyung."

_______________________

Taehyung and Jungkook entered the coffee shop a little hesitantly.

Namjoon had contacted Jungkook for a little meet along with Taehyung as they something important to discuss about. So, both of them now stood in the coffee shop where they were supposed to meet.

Namjoon waved at them from a table so they can spot them. Taehyung spotted him and bothe of them walked towards the table.

Upon reaching them, they just recognised one person alongside Namjoon was Jin. One more lady was sitting with them whom both of them didn't knew.

"Come sit.", Namjoon gestured them towards the chairs. The unfamiliar lady with them was eyeing them intently as she sipped her black coffee. They were going to ask Namjoon about her but Jin spoke up before them.

"You must be wondering about her. She is Dr. Yong Jihyun, Jimin's doctor.", Jin introduced. Both the younger males were surprised to see Jimin's doctor here with them and it them a little more curious about the matter.

"Hello...", Both of them greeted a little awkwardly in unison.

"So... You are Jungkook and Taehyung?", Jihyun asked raising a brow while her face showed little amusement. Both of them nodded timidly.

A waiter came and served their drinks. They were thankful as the atmosphere was very quiet between them and it was getting even more awkward. Jungkook and Taehyung picked up their drinks to slowly sip on them, waiting for the doctor to say something.

"May I know, how do you know Jimin?", Jihyun asked calmly.

"We are assigned as partners for an assignment. He is a new kid, almost joined a month or two ago.", Jungkook said.

"What would you tell me about him? I mean how is he in school?", Jihyun asked curiously. Jungkook opened his mouth but Taehyung held his hand to stop him from saying anything. He feared that Jungkook would tell everything bad about Jimin, as he knew Jungkook was a little off about him.

"He is a quiet kid actually. Doesn't talk much. Kind of introvert.", Taehyung told her in a soft tone.

"Is there anything specific?", Jihyun continued her inspection.

"Yeah..", this time Jungkook spoke up. "He was always salty towards us. Without any reason. Or something we don't even know and he won't tell."

'Expected', Jihyun thought.

"Even when we wanted him come with us to Busan for assignment, he told us off at first."

"Wait! You went to Busan with him? Anything happened there?", Jihyun asked even more curiously.

"Other than our assignment failing... Nothing much.", Jungkook scoffed.

"Why did your assignment fail?", She asked curiously.

"Oh... We both had found this very beautiful statue to do our assignment on. But the second time we went there, it was not there. Jimin was also there with us. We told him that the statue there had suddenly disappeared to which we also don't know the reason behind it. But sadly, Jimin didn't believe us and got mad at us for dragging him there for no reason.", Taehyung provided. Jihyun nodded in understanding but then she stopped.

"Statue?", Jihyun's ears perked up. As well as Namjoon and Jin's. Both of them nodded.

"Yeah. It wasn't there when we went there the second time. Like.. it vanished in thin air. But it was definitely there. We even took pictures of it.", Taehyung said frowning.

"Where was it exactly?"

"It's place a little away from town. On Yongdu Mountain. Even finding this place was a miracle itself, as no one really knows about it.", Jungkook answered.

"Can you tell me the exact location? And if you won't mind, I would like to take a look at those pictures too..."

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Please share your feedback and don't be a ghost reader... Vote and comment!!

Borahae💜