Part 26: Back to College

Song: "Promise" by EXO

"Jimin will be discharged by tomorrow."

Namjoon and Jin looked at Jihyun who was sitting across them while she kept her eyes fixed on the laptop screen in front of her. It was their another meeting at the same Café to discuss few things when Jihyun gave them the good news.

"Wow. That's great. We will be there to pick him up—", Namjoon was excited until Jihyun cut him off.

"There's no need. He will stay with me for few days.", Namjoon and Jin frowned at this.

"But why?", Jin asked frowning. He badly wanted to meet Jimin since didn't visit even once while he was in the hospital. He was scared to see the younger. Scared to see him in god knows what condition. He knew that Jimin must have been angry with them since they sent him there.

And ever since they found out the truth about him, he was feeling so guilty. He was feeling like he was loosing each day that he could spend with him.

"I think it would be best for him if he stays with me for few days. Because I think he's finding it a little difficult to trust you again since you didn't trust him in the first place and sent him to the mental hospital. And for now he trusts only me since I'm the only one who remembers everything from the past.", Jihyun calmly reasoned out. And honestly, they didn't have any point to object her with so all they could do was nod in agreement.

"So what now?", Namjoon asked. Jihyun finally looked up from her laptop.

"I need you to go to Busan."

Jin and Namjoon's heads shot up at her statement. Quite confused. Jihyun understood their gaze and answered.

"Jimin will be staying with me, so I can't go with you. We can't let him know about our investigation. So you two should go and find some clues around the area Jungkook and Taehyung told us about. We must find some way to break Jimin's curse. I can't let him go back there.", Jihyun said seriously.

"But isn't there only one way for it? And that involves Jungkook and Taehyung falling in love with him...", Jin said.

"Yeah. But we can't force them to fall in love with Jimin. And even if they fall, is there any guarantee that Jimin will accept them? He absolutely hates them and idea of falling in love again. Even if hasn't told me the whole thing, I can understand the trauma is quite big. So better find another than forcing them to develop feelings for each other which completely out of our hands.", Jihyun said.. It was true. Jimin really hated them. And observing the other two males, it was quite clear that they already had something going on between each other. So will they let Jimin come between them?

"Jungkook has mailed me those pictures of the statue we asked him about. And also the location. I suggest, you two go there and find some more information."

"Okay, we will. But Jihyun...", Jin trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Take care of him and tell him that we are sorry for not believing him. We didn't mean any harm. We just wanted what was best for him...", Jin said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Don't worry about him, I'm sure he will understand. Just give him some time. And I think you should tell this to him yourself.", Jihyun said giving them a little smile.

Namjoon and Jin just gave her a sad look.

____________________

"Jimin-ah, aren't you getting ready?"

"For what?", Jimin asked confused. He looked at Jihyun who had just came out of the kitchen of her luxurious apartment.

"For college, obviously.", She said nonchalantly. Jimin frowned.

"No, I'm not. Not going. Not now. Not ever.", Jimin said firmly. Not it was time for Jihyun to frown.

"And may I ask, why is that?", She crossed her hands giving him a stern look.

"You know Hyunnie, I just don't want to face them again.", Jimin said, while saying he avoided a little pang in his heart. Jihyun sighed and plopped down besides him.

She knew she can't really do anything to change things between these three. But at least she can make sure for Jimin to stay around them. This will help Jimin to open up more. She just hopes that Jimin will loosen up about them over the time. She really hopes that they will find some way to break Jimin's curse. She raised her hand and placed it on Jimin's shoulder.

"Look Jimin, I know you don't want to be around them but you should not scoop yourself in these four walls. And college is not about just Taehyung and Jungkook. There are many people. You can make friends, do various activities. Don't you like dance and fencing. I heard you joined those clubs. Why don't you go and just enjoy... Life?", Jihyun spoke from bottom of her heart. She smile as she saw Jimin's expressions slowly changing. There was literally nothing that Jimin could do for his rest of time he had. Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung, college was bit of exciting place filled with different types of weird people.

"If you say so...", Jimin mumbled. "But I won't interact with them.", He said determined to which Jihyun chuckled.

"Yeah yeah.. Now go get ready. I'll drop you there on my way to the hospital."

____________________

In few minutes Jimin was ready for college which he was totally uninterested in. But for Jihyun's sake he decided to attend. Jihyun dropped him at the college gates.

"Now go inside. I'll be here to pick you up at 5. Wait for me here and don't go anywhere. Okay?", She said to which Jimin reluctantly nodded. She drove away. Jimin sighed and started walking inside.

He dreaded the chances of meeting anyone of them. He really didn't want to meet anyone. Not Jungkook, not Taehyung or Namjoon and Jin.

But he has to face it. Because his life was never that merciful. He slowly walked towards his class.

And what he didn't expect was a pair of arms tightly engulfing him in the warm embrace. He was left surprised and wide eyed.

"I missed you, Jiminie...."

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I know I've been taking time. But trust me, this is harder than I thought. It is difficult to put a proper sequence of scenes in this story. So yeah...

Feedback?

Borahae 💜