Part 13: Never

Song: "Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai" by Kishore Kumar

"Taehyungie, Smile."

Taehyung turned and looked at his boyfriend. He quickly made a peace sign and held it across his eye while winking. He gave his boyfriend his dazzling boxy Smile as Jungkook snapped his nth picture that day.

lt was just wednesday. But Taehyung had been constantly whining about how they have became a couple almost a week ago, but still haven't had any proper date nor he had recieved any proper proposal. He badly wanted to go on a date.

So, Jungkook decided to ditch the college for a day and bring his boyfriend on a date. It's not like not like they are little or can't bunk classes. Yeah, they also can bunk classes like others as much as they want. 

Now they were sitting on the Amusement park's bench after enjoying their date all day.  Well it was Taehyung's choice to have a date in an Amusement Park. Jungkook let him decide the location, since he wanted to make his boyfriend happy. And Jungtook was more of a sports fan and didn't like to explore a lot but for his beloved boyfriend he can do anything.

And So far their date was just going amazing as now they were eating ice-cream of their favorite flavors, maybe stealing few kisses here and there.

Finally they were happy. They had crush on each other for ever since they knew each other. But no one ever had enough courage to confess. Until, something triggered Jungkook.

He felt slight jealous, when he saw Taehyung being sweet with Jimin. He felt like he was losing him. 

Because it was hard to deny that there was some possibility that Taehyung was attracted to Jimin. For freaking out loud, Jungkook had to say, Jimin was the most ethereal person he has ever seen. So wasn't it a given thing that anyone would be attracted towards the little beauty. There was some thing about him just, so attracting, so addicting, he just couldn't understand. 

But Because of that unfamiliar and unnamed feeling, he doesn't want his relation his with his boyfriend affect in any way. 

As for Taehyung, he was so happy. His dream was finally coming true. He wanted to date Jungkook for so long and finally he was living in reality. He spent his date with his amazing boyfriend and it couldn't be more perfect. 

But there was something. Something was screaming in his gut. He was getting a feeling that one corner of his heart was empty. But his only wish was already fulfilled. He just couldn't understand this.

But he didn't want to show the doubt in his gestures, as it would upset his boyfriend.

So, letting an unfamiliar feeling linger in their hearts, they proceeded to enjoy their day, even though it felt so incomplete. 

__________________

On the next day, Jungkook and Taehyung were on their way back to college.

Of course, they will have to catch up with studies they missed yesterday. But hey, they don't regret it in any way. They would never trade it for anything.

They entered the class, but they immediately halted in the doorway.

They saw Jimin has changed his seat and now he is sitting one row behind them and that too in the far end corner, not allowing them even the smallest chances of communication.

What shocked them more, that he was.... laughing ? Is it even true?

Okay, it was a laugh. It was not exactly a laugh but a smallest Smile. But they themselves were never that lucky enough to witness it ever. As Jimin had never laughed with them or given them at least a small smile. And what upset them more that, that smile was directed  towards Yeosang. 

It's not like they hate Yeosang or something, but at least compared to everyone in this class, Jimin has talked the most with them. And that too, they never had much luck in whole three weeks. Because Jimin was too cold towards them.

Then how did Yeasong managed to make friends with him in just one day? 

He was sitting besides while talking about something enthusiastically and Jimin was giving him a soft smile. 

Whatever it was, they don't like it.  Taehyung felt a little jealous how Jimin smiled at Yeosang. He didn't know why he felt like this. He just huffed under the breath. Before he could do something Jungkook had already strutted towards the shorter male who seemed... busy.

And as Jimin noticed him walking towards them, the little smile on his lips was long gone. His lips pressed in a straight line. 

"Why did you switch seats Jimin?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. Nothing is sort special but couldn't help but feel possessiveness when he witnessed his boyfriend's sullen expression.

Jimin just kept sitting and stared at the male standing beside his bench. He coldly said,"Why? Can't I? Is it necessary to take your permission? Its not like we were friends or anything." 

Jungkook froze. Yeosang took his clue and went back to his seat.

"I thought we were.", Taehyung said coming forward and standing besides Jungkook. His tone also seemed little hurt.

"Friends? Us? Oh, trust me. We would never.", Jimin coldly said before turning his head away towards the window. Not bothering or care to look at the hurt look in both of their eyes.

It stung.

It honestly stung when Jimin said this. Jungkook and Taehyung stood still on their spots questioning, why they felt like this or what have they done for Jimin to act like this.   

__________________

Namjoon was visitng his father and mother after so long.

He was from a rich family being the son of one of the top business tycoons  in South Korea. Yet he chose a normal life and decided to be a teacher.

Although his father had disapproved at first but now he was okay with it as his son promised to help him with the business along with his Job.

"How are you my son? It's so glad to see you after almost months.", Mr. Kim hugged Namjoon after he entered his cabin.

"I have been fine dad. Say, how was your trip?" 

"Just as always.", Mr. Kim laughed. They chatted for few minutes, then suddenly Mr. Kim remembered something. 

"Oh, and Namjoon? I heard you've brought someone home?"

Namjoon laughed nervously thinking about Jimin. "Y-yeah. I found him a month ago. He was in need—", Namjoon tried to explain but his father his cut him off.

"How can you just bring anyone home. If he was in need, you should've reported the police. You can't tell about such people. He might be some con artist, you never know.", Namjoon stayed silent.

"Do something about him. Give him to police. They will look into his whatever issues. You don't have to bother yourself son.", Mr. Kim calmly said. Namjoon twitched a forced Smile.

"I have thought something about that father. You don't have to worry."

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Hah! I don't know what to say. You can say your thoughts. And also I have released a new book "One More Shot Please", please check it out.... So...

Borahae💜