Part 17: He Called

Song: "Rainy Blue" by Onew

"You think I'm crazy, don't you?" 

Jimin asked with disbelief and tears brimming his eyes. He glared at the surroundings, slowly taking in everything in before settling his eyes Dr Kang.

Dr Kang understood the situation as he stepped forward. 

"No Jimin. No one thinks that you're crazy, okay? You see the people white coats here... They are doctors just like me. And we all are here to help you.", He assured in soft voice and explained him about the doctors. Since he was thinking that Jimin was living with past terms and probably doesn't know the meaning of word 'doctor'.

"In what way?", Jimin mumbled but loud enough for Dr Kang to hear. He remained quiet. Obviously, he need to calm the patient but he can't say anything that will trigger him.

"In what way?", Jimin repeated his question once again louder this time.

"We will just help you to get better so you won't need to go back in past—", Dr Kang tried explaining but Jimin shouted at him. 

"Why would I need to get better if there's nothing wrong with me?"

Without Jimin noticing, Dr Kang signalled some nurses to come forward with an anesthesia. But before they came for him Jimin stepped forward wiping his tears away aggressively. Then he looked up. He put on his usual stoic face. 

"I want to go home. I won't stay here any longer. I don't have much time left before I go back. But you won't understand... Because you think I'm sick. Call Namjoon Hyung. Right now.", Jimin raised his voice looking at Dr. Kang. He saw some staff looking at him and wary of him.

"Sorry about that Jimin. We cant call him."

"Why not?  And I know about the mobile phones. You can use that call someone. Everyone has one. I bet you also have one. Call him now. Call my Hyung NOW.", Jimin Screamed. 

Dr Kang nodded and two nurses came forward to get hold of him. They suddenly grabbed Jimin from behind by his elbows. He was startled. But when they started dragging him he started struggling and trashing away in their grip. 

"WHATI? How dare you? Leave me. Release me this minute!!", Jimin screamed to his lungs. But their grip on him tighten every minute.  "Does Namjoon hyung know that you're scamming us in the name of helping me? He won't spare if he gets to know how you're treating me!!", Jimin was frustrated as he kept thrashing in nurses' hold.

"He himself oppointed me for this Jimin.", Dr. Kang said in convincing tone.

Jimin's face had become red from anger  His little nose was flaring in heavy puffs of air. Eyes were swollen puffy which were leaking angry tears down his rosy cheeks.

"RELEASE ME!!", he screamed one last time before being dragged away by the nurses.

___________________

At Night:

Taehyung and Jungkook were snuggled close in one blanket comfortably.

It was their common routine. They never got much intimate because they felt like they're not ready for it yet. Just few kisses and make outs here and there.

Just ideal type of relationship that everyone wishes and wants..

Taehyung stirred a little against Jungkook's hold who tighten his arms around him in a secure grip. Unconsciously, even in his sleepy state a small smile plastered on Taehyung's lips.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!!!"

Taehyung's eyes snapped open and he sat up in a flash. Because of him Jungkook was also waken up from his sleep. He looked at him worried. Taehyung's forehead was glistening with slight sweat.

"I t-think.... I-I just heard J-jimin calling me...."

__________________

Short short update :)

Feedback?

Borahae💜