Part 37: A Request

Song: "Lonely" by Jonghyun

"Are you done yet?", Arts club president asked Jimin who was still working on his posters of the fest.

"Yeah. A few work was left and Hoseok hyung went to bring extra colours but he's not back yet.", Jimin reasoned and the president nodded in understanding.

"Leave it then. And help those kids carry the props to the stage.", The president said and turned to supervise the others. Jimin stood up and went to the props team. They smiled  at him. Well, who wouldn't?

Jimin may not know this, but he was secretly admired by many in the college whether it may be girls or boys. He was known to be little ethereal prince because of his small body that didn't seem like the others of his age. He didn't even look like some 20-21 year old. Rather he looked like some school kid. On top of all, he was beautiful as hell.

He helped the students to carry the props boxes towards the storage room. They gave him the lightest box on purpose not to make that task difficult for him. Oblivious to this Jimin carried the box towards the storage area.

He entered the door and kept the box on the place he was told. It was really dark in the room only the light from outside providing some sight to his eyes. But like hell Jimin would get scared of dark. He has spent year in that dark cave with absolutely no presence of any human with him at all.

Just as he put the box down and turn around someone whispered near his ear.

"Jimin.."

He got startled and lost his balance. But he never fell as two arms were already hugging him to balance him perfectly. He squinted his eyes to see who it was. He didn't really need to actually, because he knew that voice really well....

Taehyung was lost at words. He knew Jimin was beautiful, but he never had took a look this closer before. And now that he looked, he just couldn't look away. He always had admired Jimin, and it was not helping in this situation at all.

He could see how Jimin's fluffy black hair were making a halo around his small face. He could see how his milky soft skin was illuminating even in dim lit room. His plump lips puckered in an adorable frown. And little almond shaped eyes boring holes in him. He cleared his throat and pushed Taehyung away to stand up straight. Taehyung awkwardly scratched his nape in embarrassment and looked up at Jimin who was looking at him with his arms crossed over his chest, waiting for the other to talk.

"Jimin, we need to talk."

Flashback:

Jimin layed over the hard and dusty floor of the prison cell. His mind didn't have anything in particular. Just replaying all of his life's highlights like a broken record tape.

Life was always harsh on him. Though it had gifted him with few beautiful moments. And he savoured them not knowing that it was a forbidden apple. And today it was proved once again.

He fell on love. Again. And the person he fell in love with was someone unexpected. But still he did. It was like a beautiful infatuation for him. It was like he was dreaming some mischievous yet beautiful dream.

The subtle stares, the nightly meetings, the passionate kisses, and never-ending dreams...

The person he gifted his body to the very first time humiliated in the worst way possible. He felt his breathing stop right at that moment. But he just couldn't think, see or even breathe.

His life was now finally coming to an end. He was going to get executed for the hideous crime he committed. Being a person who loves a boy being himself a boy. And one top of that he had seduced the Crown Prince.

Hah...

Actually he was going to get executed today itself. But for some reason it was postponed to the next day. So he layed there in a deep Prison cell drowning himself in darkness of it. He closed his eyes, that only started playing the scenarios in front of his mind.

Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung.

A lonely tear escaped his tightly closed eyes as drenched emotions got stuck in his throat.

"Jimin."

His eyes opened on the reflex to the familiar deep voice. His favourite voice to be exact. He sat up and looked at the silhouette that was standing in front of his cell. His eyes tried to adjust to the dim lamp lights.

He stood there. Taehyung. Jimin didn't say anything. He was looking at him as if he was silently screaming at him and asking him answers to his betrayal.

"Jimin, We need to talk."

He stayed silent. Not knowing what to say. Even if says anything, it would go unheard by this heartless person in front of him. Not that he wants to say anything. What can he possibly say on the last stage of his life?

"I know you're angry that I didn't take your side in the court and blamed it all on you. Honestly speaking, my coronation will be held in few days. I couldn't risk it. So I had to do that. But I didn't want this to end... So as an apology, I somehow made them postpone your execution. So this extra day of your living, take it as a apology gift from me...", Taehyung said looking at the unmoving boy in front of him.

Jimin didn't respond immediately. Instead he kept looking at the older in front of him. After some time Taehyung started feeling awkward of the silence. He turned to leave but Jimin spoke up.

"Did you ever love me?", A frail voice came from his lips. Taehyung stopped and looked at him with apologetic eyes

"Jimin... You're very young—"

"That's not my answer.", He spoke in a cold voice that brought shiver on the skin of the crown prince.

"Look Jimin... Whatever we had, it was really beautiful to be honest. But I have someone whom I already lo—"

"I get it.", Jimin cut him in an eerie cold voice. Taehyung stopped immediately.

"Can I request you something Crown Prince?", It send a pang in Taehyung's heart when Jimin called him 'Crown Prince' instead of Taehyung.

"Don't ever meet me again in next life. Even if we meet, I'll make sure to hate you to my bones. Because even if you won't remember, I won't forget you...."

________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So, I don't think I can wait to write next part. But I want some feedback from you guys to know how this story is going so far...

Insta: trusfrated_kitten

Borahae 💜