Part 27: Stop This

Song:- "Dil Ibadat" by KK

Jihyun was skipping through those white hallways towards her next patient's room.

She came to an abrupt halt when her phone's loud ringtone filled the empty hallway. She immediately fished it out of her  scrub and looked at the caller ID. And in few seconds her plan to check on the patient was cancelled as she scurried towards her cabin. After locking the door she made way towards her table and answered the call.

"Yes, Namjoon ssi?"

"Are you free right now? Or did I disturb you?", Namjoon asked from the other side.

"No actually. We can talk.", She assured.

"Oh, actually we arrived here three days ago and visited this place Jungkook and Taehyung told us about.", Namjoon said from the other side. Oh right, she knew Namjoon and Jin both had taken leave of few days to visit Busan. She didn't usually talk with any of them if Jimin was around at home. She knew if Jimin was to know about their little expedition, he'll get upset, because he wanted them to leave it as it was. But none of them were ready to accept that Jimin would have to go back one day...

"Mhm..", Jihyun hummed telling Namjoon to continue.

"And when we arrived here, Jin.. he had some.. visions. He says he has seen this place somewhere. I asked him where or anything in specific, but he doesn't remember anything. But he's still persistent about knowing this place.", Namjoon said a little stresses out.

"So, he doesn't remember anything?", Jihyun asked warily.

"Nope. Not even a bit. But he sounded so sure about knowing the place.", Namjoon said.

"Oh. So, what about you? Did experience anything similar?", She asked.

"Nope. Not at all. And about this place, this place seems fairly old and really remote. From the looks of it, it looks like no one ever has discovered this. So I couldn't gather much information from the people around here. They have absolutely no clue. Even the locals.", Namjoon said while sighing.

"Of course, or else we could've found out everything about that place on the internet too. So, we should say that it was useless to go there afterall, I assume?", Jihyun asked, unsure.

"Pretty much. Since there wasn't any book also which could enlighten us more about this matter. But still I think I should stay here for few more days to see if I could find something.", He said.

"Sure. Do whatever you feel right. Where's Jin by the way?", She asked rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"He's still inside that cave. I mean the hidden room. Observing around. I had to come up because there absolutely no network down there. By the way... Um, Jihyun?", Namjoon almost mumbled last part.

"Yes?"

"How's Jimin doing? Did he ask about us?", He asked warily, just a bit hope in his voice.

"No he didn't. But don't worry. He'll come around. I'm sure he loves you too much to stay angry at you for long time.", Jihyun smiled.

"How are you so sure?"

"Because I still remember the way he used to talk about you back then. So don't worry.", She assured. A small smile tugged at Namjoon's lips. He wanted to say something but Jin loudly called him from that room.

"I have to go. Bye.", Namjoon quickly bid her goodbye and cut the call after hearing her say take care.

He quickly made way through those old dusty stone stairs and came to the place where that huge throne was kept. Jin was holding a torch and closely observing the throne while dusting off the dust that was collected on it over the passing years.

"What happened Jinnie?", Namjoon asked nearing him with his own torch flashing.

"Joonie.. look at this.", Jin said distracted as he kept rubbing off the thick dirt layer with one hand and the other kept holding the torch on that specific spot. It took few minutes for Namjoon to grasp the situation until he started seriously observing the spot Jin was showing him. After few minutes of observation Namjoon's eyes widened a little.

"Y-yeah.. But Jinnie, it could happen over the time—", he tried to reason out but got cut off by Jin.

"No! Look around.", Jin roamed his torch light around to show Namjoon.

"No way in hell is this coincidence..."

____________________

"I missed you Jiminie..."

Everything around them seemed to disappear slowly from his gaze. Jimin couldn't hear anything besides his rapidly beating heart. The heart that had slowly stopped beating for those two people. The heart got carved into stone denying to be claimed by anyone again.

It took him few moments to understand and drop back to the reality where he in fact hated them. The reality where he wanted to anywhere but near them as he pushed the other with all his strength making the other stumble a little.

"What the hell Taehyung?", He yelled at the other as Taehyung looked at him in shock. His yelling caused all the attention to draw towards the two males. Taehyung understood what he did and started frantically apologizing.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin. I was just too happy to see agai—"

"Tae?", Both the male's attention turned towards the third one who just had entered the scene.

His eyes wandered over Taehyung worriedly until they landed upon Jimin. He widened his eyes and quickly came towards Jimin and cupped his small face in his large hands.

"Jimin? You're here? How are you? Are you feeling alright??", Jungkook asked worry lacing his voice. Something he never showed towards Jimin.

Taehyung just stared at them wide eyed. He wasn't expecting Jungkook to show worry towards the other. But surprisingly he wasn't even jealous at all seeing his boyfriend worry over some other male. And he couldn't understand, just why?

On the other hand, Jimin was frozen by his sudden act. For the second time on that day, he was hearing his heartbeats in his ear.

He took a moment to register everything again. Unknowingly his eyes brimmed with tears as each and everything of his past rolled in front of eyes. Jungkook got worried even more as he saw tears building up in his beautiful hazel orbs.

"What happened Jimin??", He asked worriedly. Jimin's lips trembled a little before speaking up.

"Please stop this... I'm tired now. I can't do this anymore...."

__________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So... What are your thoughts so far?
What Namjoon and Jin have found?

Borahae💜