Part 14: Want To...

Song: "Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhe Se" by Hemlata

Throughout the whole class, Jungkook and Taehyung kept checking on Jimin. Jimin who was engrossed into teacher's lesson now, didn't know about those two pairs of curios eyes.

After classes when Jimin was headed towards the canteen with Yeosang. Suddenly he felt someone tug on his sleeve. He turned around.

"Can we talk for a minute, Jimin?", Taehyung asked. Almost with pleading eyes.

Yeosang sensed the tension between them and took his leave immediately. "I'll just excuse you.", He said before disappearing in the crowd. Jimin sighed and started following Taehyung. Taehyung led him to an empty spot.

"Now, what do nou want to talk about Taehyung?"

"Jimin, have I done anything wrong? Have I ever bothered you about anything-", Taehyung started but Jimin inturrupted him.

"What's your point, Taehyung? Just come to the point and stop wasting my time.", Jimin said rudely.

"Why are you treating me... us like this Jimin? I mean if you tell me what have I done wrong, I swear I will try to improve.", Taehyung said hoping that Jimin will break the invisible wall between them. Jimin just kept quiet and then Spoke up.

"And I'm sure there is absolutely nothing that can be improved.", Jimin said and turned around to leave. But Taehyung hurriedly held his wrist.
Jimin froze for a second before he turned around and shook off his hand.

"Jimin please.", Taehyung tried saying but Taehyung's face was forced to turn to the right as his cheek sting from the burn of the slap.

Jimin furiously shook his hand from his hold, as Taehyung tried to recover from the slap he just received. He just couldn't understand as to why Jimin slapped him.

"Don't touch me.", Jimin said in a dangerously low voice. He turned to leave as Taehyung still held onto his cheek.

"Jimin!", A deep voice was heard from behind.

There stood Jungkook, with an unreadable expression on his face. He neared both the boys. He first went to Taehyung at whom he looked with a pained face. Taehyung's eyes were shining with unshed tears. Jungkook slowly caressed Taehyung's cheek when he flinched at his touch as Jimin stood still on his place.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin, eyes narrowed in pure rage, "How dare you slap him?"

"It was him. He touched me first.", Jimin countered.

"He just tried to talk to you. He wanted to stop you. Not like he was molesting you or anything.", Jungkook tried to keep his calm even though he was on the verge of yelling while Taehyung was holding onto his arm to stop him.

"Whatever. I don't like anyone touches me. So he deserved it.", Jimin said. Jungkook huffed.

"You know what?", Jimin raised his brow letting Jungkook continue.

"We really wanted to get to know you, make friends with you. But this shitty attitude of yours... Guess, you're gonna die alone with this attitude of yours.", Jungkook finally lashed out his anger.

Taehyung gasped at his boyfriend's words. He tried yanking him back by his hand but Jungkook stood there glaring down at Jimin.

A sharp wave of ache hit Jimin's chest but he ignored it and decided to leave. He had this smile on his face which could be called pathetic.

"That's the idea... I just want to die....."

___________________

Jimin walked down the hallway with heavy footsteps. His heart felt heavy like it was becoming hard to breathe. He took a big puff of breath.

It seemed like it was pumping with very difficulty. Jimin huffed stopping and sitting onto a corner bench for a little rest.

He raised his hand to rest on his chest.
It was becoming painful.

He needs to see his hyung.

So he once again stood up to head towords the nurse's office.

_________________

"Are you sure about this Joonie?", Jin asked to the male sitting on a chair opposite from him in his office.

Namjoon had a some time free before his next lecture so, he decided to meet his boyfriend to discuss something.

"I wasn't before. But as I have been thinking about it, I think it would be for better.", Namjoon shrugged. Jin sighed. "Besides my father's going at it ever since he got to know about Jimin. And think about it Jinnie. Don't you it would be better? If we don't do this, it might become even worse."

Jin just kept thinking about what Namjoon told him. Namjoon waited for his boyfriend's reply.

"I hate to admit that you're right Joonie.", Jin finally said. Namjoon smiled softly and held Jin's hand.

"I know, I'm always right.", Jin laughed at his boyfriend's cheesiness. Suddenly Someone knocked at his office door. Both of them turned their heads towards the door.

A brown haired small head peeked inside.

"Jin hyung?"

Jimin came inside. Jin and Namjoon couldn't help but internally coo at the younger, but they remained composed.

"Yes Jimin-ah?"

"Hyung, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable.", Jimin said in a little voice. Both the elders furrowed their brows.

"I mean I suddenly became tired. I think I am really becoming weak. It has something to do with that curse.", Jimin said.

Jin and Namjoon kept silent and eyed each other passing a secret message silently with their eyes. Jin laughed and stood up. Jimin became confused.

"Maybe your blood pressure must have decreased that's why your are feeling exhausted. Wait. Let me get you a glucose pack.", Jin said before searching the upper cabinets. Jimin didn't understand anything what Jin said, but he patiently waited for his hyung to return and gave Namjoon a smile.

"Jimin, I want to have a talk with you once we go home. Okay?", Namjoon said softly. Jimin just nodded and smiled, "Okay, hyung."

__________________

Evening came soon.

The day was spent Jimin ignoring Jungkook and Taehyung and vice versa. It was like some kind of wall was built between them. Not that an he cared. It was for better.

Now Jimin was sitting in living room couch waiting for his Namjoon hyung just as he was instructed. Soon, Jin & and Namjoon arrived.

Jimin stood up excitedly. Either way he was so bored waiting for them. Jin came forward to pat Jimin. Jimin saw at both of them. But they were not alone. Someone else was also with them.

It was a middle aged man with rimmed glasses. Jimin's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Jimin ah, we want you to meet someone.", Namjoon raised his hand to point at the stranger behind him.

"This is Dr. Kang. He is a psychiatrist."

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I know I'm late. But can't help. Sorry. Tell me your thoughts on this. And... Any hunches?

Borahae 💜