Part 35: Stay Away

Song: "Advice" by Taemin

"Are you sure about this Tae?"

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend who was looking at him warily. He relieved a tired sigh from his lips.

"Yeah I'm sure Kook. We have to talk to Jimin.", Taehyung said more like to himself.

"Tae, what's the matter? You aren't even telling me about anything. You are quiet since yesterday. Is Jimin involved in anything that bugs you?", Jungkook asked worried.

Taehyung was okay till last night. But after he woke up abruptly from some nightmare, he became quiet which was scaring Jungkook out. He tried asking but all he said that he wants to meet Jimin.

"It's not something Kook, it's Jimin that's bugging me..."

"Did he... Did he say something to you?", Jungkook asked him in a quiet tone.

"Nope..."

"Then why are you..."

"Kook... Do you know the reason why Jimin hates us so much?", Taehyung asked finally looking at him.

"No. I think he just has some ego issue.", Jungkook shrugged.

"No... It's not that.", Taehyung whispered and Jungkook looked at him confused.

"Have you observed that he is nice with almost anyone who speaks with him, however he doesn't take initiative in talking. But at least he is welcoming. But he just avoids us two. Not in general, it's like he hates us from core. Like there's some strong reason....", Taehyung concluded and looked at Jungkook for some reaction. However Jungkook was still.

"What are you trying to imply Tae?"

"I'm saying there's something that just Jimin knows. As far as I remember I had never met him in my life to do anything to him. Have you done anything to him?", He asked.

"W- what? I also haven't met him in my life ever. But why are you saying this all of a sudden Tae?", Jungkook asked even more confused.

"Because my dream said something otherwise... And I think it surely has to do something with Jimin.", Taehyung mumbled.

_____________________

Jimin smiled happily looking at the poster he made with the help of Hoseok.

"It's looking good. I think we should add some more colours on the corners.", Jimin beamed and Hoseok just nodded smiling at the younger.

"Yeah.. but this bottle is empty. Wait I will bring some from drawing room.", Hoseok said and stood up to leave.

While on his way out Hoseok bumped on someone causing himself to stumble as well along with the other person. He quickly bowed to the said one for apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't....", Hoseok's words halted in his throat as he glanced at the male in front of him.

"I'm sorry for walking do carelessly. Are you alright?", Taehyung quickly apologized to Hoseok. But he never replied. So he looked at his boyfriend in confusion who was standing just behind him. Before he could say anything, Hoseok chuckled grabbing both of their attention.

"Just great.", Hoseok chuckled sarcastically.

"What?", Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. You seem lost. May I help you?", Hoseok managed to put on his best smile which ended up pressing in tight lip straight line. Jungkook and Taehyung felt weird looking at him smiling a fake smile. An awkward silence spread among them.

"Um... actually we were looking for Jimin. Is he inside?", Taehyung finally broke the silence. Again a brief moment passed and Hoseok's eyes darken at his question.

He dangerously lowered his eyes and almost whispered but enough loudly so they could hear him clearly.

"I suggest you stay away from Jimin. Or else this time I will be the one who will kill you..."

Taehyung felt a shiver ran down his spine at his dangerous low tone. Jungkook felt anger surging in his veins but before he could raise his voice or hand, their professor Mr. Kim invaded their conversation.

Jungkook immediately backed away and Taehyung just was trying to grasp whatever Hoseok just said. On the other hand Hoseok put on an oblivious face while facing their professor.

"Mr. Jung? Are you done with your given work?", Namjoon asked.

"Almost Mr. Kim. Still some touch ups need to be done. I'm on my way for that...", Hoseok smiled.

"You can do that afterwards or maybe someone can do it for you. I need you to come with me..", Namjoon quietly said and started walking towards his cabin. Hoseok was confused but he had no other choice than follow the elder but not before shooting a deadly glare at the two stunned males.

______________________________

Namjoon lead him to his cabin office and and silently closed the door after he came inside. Hoseok was surprised to see their nurse, Mr. Kim Seokjin already sitting their in one of the chairs.

"Um, Mr Kim, what happened? Did I do anything?", Hoseok asked. Namjoon gestured him to sit in the chair. He quietly sat down and looked at both the elder males curiously.

"Hoseok, I don't really wanna waste my and your time as well. So I will ask you directly... Do you know Jimin?", Namjoon asked seriously.

"Well yeah I know him. We are working together for the upcoming fest's preparations.", Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm not talking about that Hoseok. I mean to say do you know Jimin from... P.. past?", He asked slowly. Hoseok just went still. He kept looking at the elder with nothing in particular on his face.

"Look Hoseok. You don't need to hide from us...", Jin assured him because he knew he wasn't gonna believe them easily. "We also know him from the past. Just we were from different age...", Jin explained.

"Different age?", Now Hoseok was confused again.

"I'm sure he didn't tell you about us or anything in general about his cycle... But we knew him before you.. I'm Namjoon and he Seokjin."

Hoseok's eyes widen at this new information. Of course he knew them. Jimin used to talk about his dear two hyungs few times as well as about someone named Jihyun. But he didn't know about being in different ages than them. So as Namjoon and Jin made him brief with the information, his eyes were about to pop off from his sockets.

"So you're telling me... Jimin wasn't born but he is still alive since then??", He shrieked.

"Yes... And that's why we want to find way to break this cycle of curse. But he refuses to accept that one thing that can make him stay...", Jin sighed.

"And that involves gaining love from those two jerks?", Hoseok looked at them in disbelief.

"You hate them too? Oh god why do you hate them so much??", Namjoon sighed loudly. Hoseok's face turned red in anger before he blurted out.

"Because they're the reason he died back then!!!"

_________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I'm sorry. I'm now tired of saying this too😛 but you know, if I don't have anything in mind I can't write. And I don't wanna write anything nonsense and that's why it took many days to update. Anyways... Please give a feedback on your thoughts.

Borahae💜