Part 09: 🍁Past Where It Begins🍁

Song: "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi

(🍁 Sign in the title shows chapter about past.)

*So this chapter shows the past of Jimin and not the present.*

Flashback:

|Year 1321|

It was still early morning when the servants were rushing in the kitchen for the breakfast for the Royal Family. The old palace was slowly getting lit up by the sunlight shining all over the place as it was getting busy.

However it was not the case for the Young prince of Hanjuseong. Being 14 he was quite careless and open about the life. He was famous all over the land for his incredible Beauty. Even though he was a boy, he was famous for his fragile and feminine but sharp looks. He rubbed his eyes before rolling over to the other side to avoid the sunlight peeking from the open curtains.

He grunted under his breath as he felt someone pulled his tightly tucked covers.

"You should now wake up Prince. You are gonna be late for your lessons.", A manly sound came but with a soft tone.

Jin Hyung.

His personal guide and guard. He had two guards. Namjoon and Seokjin. They have been watching him & caring for him ever since he had cried for the first time. They taught him manners and etiquettes he needed to know as a prince.

Now he is all grown up. And soon enough he will be married to some Princess. After marriage he will be all set to take the reigns of Hanjuseong.

The Prince rolled over again and sat up with eyes still closed. But he has to wake up he knows. His father, the King of Hanjuseong is very strict about these things. He will be very disappointed if he fails even once in his Prince's duties.

Soon he woke up and got ready to attend the breakfast with rest of his family. His father Park Sangtae was one of the kings of Nohae Union. It was the union of three regions ruled by three different rulers.

Nohae Union consisted of three kingdoms Hanjuseong, Hanjang, Hanjoseon. Nohae Union was known as the strongest and greatest among all. Even though there were invasions from the Zonggu land, no one had managed to gain a win against them. Thus it was still standing proudly through all the wars and invasions.

"How is Jimin doing with his lessons?", The King asked Namjoon who was standing still while his head was bowed towards their old ruler.

"He is doing great. He is even named as the best swordsman on whole land.", Namjoon spoke. The King just nodded his head in pride. He was proud of his younger son.

He had two sons. The older son, Park Chanyeol, didn't have much interest in the political affairs. He already had chose a profession for himself. He was a healer. He had argued with his father until he gave permission to him to study medicines.

Park Chanyeol had a wife and a adorable 3 year old daughter. He was living in a small hut type house besides the palace. But everyone adored him. As he was one of the best healers in Hanjuseong.

"Tell him that I have something to discuss with him when he returns from his lessons.", The King told. Namjoon bowed and took his leave.

Jimin arrived at the ground where he was taught with all the type of skills that were needed to be used in a war. Jimin was very good in sword fights. He liked it.

As he was testing and warming up with his sword by swaying it skillfully, a male with boyish grin but muscled body approached him.

"Hey Jimin!! I mean Prince...", He corrected himself quickly and bowed to the other. To which Jimin scoffed.

"I have told you not to call me Prince Tae... You are my friend, you don't need to use such formalities...", Jimin said while picking up his pace. Taehyung gave him a grin and watched him as he practiced.

Taehyung was from a common family. But he was given the permission to practice with the Prince since he was his childhood friend. Both had grown together. They even had similar interests in swords fight. They always practiced their skills together. But yeah Jimin was majored in swords fight a little more than him. But they never felt the differences.

As his warm up was coming to end, all the other trainees turned towards the gates and bowed to their Master.

Jimin also bowed and then he stood up straight but this time a wide smile decorated his lips. Because there stood someone who never cease to flutter his heart wildly.

As obscene as it sounds. Something like this was never acceptable, but who could tell his heart to not beat for their 19 year old teacher, Master Jeon Jungkook....

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So here's a fact: The timeline shown in this chapter is way back then when 13-14 years of age was assumed as the matured and they were married off at that age. So it's nothing to get weird out about.

Also thank you for your patience and support all along....

Borahae 💜