Part 39: Busan

Song: "2 Kids" by Taemin

"Hey Jimin..."

Jimin turned around to look at who called him and immediately rolled his eyes when he saw Jungkook standing their with a smile on his face.

Oh, how he forgot that hates this smile so much.

Jimin so badly wanted to walk out of the class but he really didn't have any choice. He just can't bunk classes and avoid them forever. He knew has to face them whether he likes them or not. Afterall, they're bound to his fate throughout the centuries.

"What do you want now?", Jimin said already irritated with older male's presence in front of him.

"Don't be rude now Jimin. I just wanted talk with you like a normal classmate.", Jungkook smiled yet again.

"How about no? There are plenty others to talk with you like normal classmate. Leave me alone now.", Jimin said looking elsewhere. Jungkook sighed.

"But you have no choice Jimin. If you're forgetting we still have our group project pending. You need to co-operate with us. Because I don't want my grades to be affected because of some baseless personal problems.", Jungkook said sternly. Jimin just clenched his fists under the table. As much as he wanted to throw his fist on his face, he didn't wanted to engage with any of them in any way. So he let out a tired sigh before looking up into Jungkook's eyes.

"Fine. Tell me what I have to do. I'll do my part of work, so that you would stop bugging me. I'll give it to you once I finish. So, done?", He said in a cold tone. Jungkook just let out a sarcastic snicker.

"What?"

"Your work will be co-operating with us. And for starters you have to come with us to Busan tomorrow.", Jungkook folded his hands over his chest. Jimin's eyes widen.

"N-no. I won't go to Busan with you.", He hissed.

"I'm sorry Jimin, but you have no choice. Cause already all students have settled up with their teams. And if you don't want us to work with you, you will have to work alone. Do you have any idea what you'll researching about?", Jungkook said. Jimin fell into long silence.

It was true that he had no idea about the current education system. Damn, he didn't even know how to properly read or write. His facade will come to an end once exams will start. So he has to comply with them just for a little while.

"Fine... I will come with you. But before that, I want to know something..."

"Sure. Go ahead."

"Where exactly we will go?", Jimin asked consciously.

"The same place we visited last night. To check out that empty spot where we saw a statue once."

And Jimin fell silent yet again. As much as he hated that place, he never had any choice than to go back to their eventually. That place was like a prison for Jimin. Even worse than that. Prison is the place where one pays for his sins. But that place was a nightmare which had trapped Jimin for many centuries just to suffer hell of the pain.

_____________________

"So did you succeed in pursuing him?"

"Well it was a little difficult at first but eventually he gave in.", Jungkook told Taehyung who was looking at him with an excited glint in his eyes.

"Did you get anything?", Jungkook asked back.

"Oh, I had asked Jackson to hack into the school's system and permitted the access to all students' personal data.", Taehyung told.

"And you know what I got some really important information.", Jungkook became even more curious as to what he was gonna tell him.

"Jimin had joined this school under Mr. Kim's supervision. But he hasn't submitted his mandatory official documents like his birth certificate and residential Id proof. I think it's because of Mr. Kim that they management didn't take it seriously and gave him admission.", Taehyung added. Jungkook made a serious thinking face.

"That's odd. How is it possible if he doesn't have his residential Id? Only Mr. Kim can tell this as he is his guardian.", Jungkook said.

"Oh and one more thing!", Taehyung exclaimed. "Jimin doesn't have any guardian although we know Mr. Kim is his guardian but still there are no proof or document proving that Jimin is related to Mr. Kim in any way. Not even adoption. And there's not even any information about his life before he came here. It's like he has appeared from a thin air.", He completed making both of them fall back in long silence.

"What are you hiding Jimin...", Jungkook muttered to himself.

"I think there's definitely something he's hiding. And it's definitely not a small thing.", Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who was already in deep thoughts.

______________________

Jungkook and Taehyung desperately checked their watches for time.

They had given him the time for train so they can go to Busan for their leftover annual assignment. But it looks like Jimin was late. The train has already arrived.

"What will we do if he doesn't come?", Taehyung asked warily.

"We are going alone then."

"But why are you so fixed on going to Busan? We already had cancelled that place after our failure.", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was still looking forward towards the entrance. It felt like deja vu.

"Because one of our teachers said that Mr. Kim met Jimin in Busan during his vacations. And then immediately Mr. Kim took his responsibility. Isn't it kind of weird? And if Jimin was in Busan first then why he rejects the offer to come to Busan? What's the reason?", He was calm.

"Maybe because he hates us?", Taehyung shrugged.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang. It was unknown no. He picked it up and with a serious face he just listened to the person who was on the other side of the line. He just hummed and hanged up.

"What happened? Who was it?", Now Taehyung was worried looking at Jungkook's serious expressions.

"Jimin's not coming. And now I'm even more curious to find out what's the matter with Jimin and Busan..."

_______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So what do you think, what will Taekook do now?

Borahae💜