Part 38: Even If You Repent

Song: "Enough" by Hoppipolla

Taehyung visibly gulped.

Jimin was looking so beautiful even in this dimly lit room. There was no denying. Although he had a frown on his face like always. He looked cute than intimidating.

"Jimin, we need to talk."

Jimin just huffed with his hands crossed over his chest. He looked at him with a bored look and spoke, "And what that could be about? If it's about why do I hate you so much, forget it. I won't answer. Even if you remember or repent, I will still hate you...."

"R-repent? What are you talking about? Why?"

"Because no matter how much you repent, it will never be enough.", Jimin mumbled to himself and stepped outside while colliding his shoulder with Taehyung roughly. Taehyung just stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say or how to stop the smaller.

_________________________

Jihyun stood at the Arrivals area of the Airport with a wide smile on her face.

The people who just landed from the airplane were coming out to finally meet their loved ones who stood there to pick them up. But Jihyun was looking for particular person. And soon she spotted him, dressed in his usual white dress shirt and black trouser. And a brown coat hanging on his left hand. As handsome as always.

The other one spotted Jihyun and grinned ear to ear. He came and stood in front of her with his hands wide spread.

"Hey Wife....", Yoongi grinned.

"Hey husband....", Jihyun wrapped her hands around Yoongi's torso and let out a content sigh when she smelled her husband's familiar cologne.

Yoongi patted her back but Jihyun didn't leave him. She was just contently taking in his smell in the long hug.

"What happened Ji?", He softly asked. She kept her eyes closed.

"Nothing. It just feels like it's been a long time...", She mumbled. Yoongi chuckled at this.

"But I always go on those trips. Why are you suddenly acting do weird?", He asked chuckling. She looked up at him and gave him her best smile.

"Because I feel like we've known each other since past life and over those years, my love for you just grew more and more....", She smiled as she softly pecked him.

"Okay... Last time I checked you were a doctor and not a poet. What happened Ji?", He asked now a little concerned.

"Nothing. I just remembered."

"What?"

"That I missed you..."

"You're cheesy. Let's just go or the people will start to complain about two weird people showing too much of a PDA.", He laughed at Jihyun's pout.

"Fine... Let's go then you grumpy grandpa....", Jihyun huffed and started walking out and looked stunned.

"Heyy wait up!! Who did you call grumpy grandpa??", He ran behind her handling his luggage with difficulty.

___________________________

"May I come in Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon looked from his worksheets to see Jungkook standing in the door. Something in his body irked with and unfamiliar feeling looking at the younger.

No. He didn't hate Jungkook or Taehyung for any particular reason. But ever since Jimin had entered their lives, he has started them eyeing from Jimin's perspective from what he had told them shortly. He knew that probably these two boys didn't even remember an ounce of their past lives, but he just couldn't help the feeling of irritation he got whenever he saw the two younger males.