🍁Part 30: Year 1520🍁

Song: "Sau Baras" by Tia Bajpai

"I met Hoseok Hyung today."

"Who is it?"

"I had met him back in 1520."

Flashback: Year 1520

200 years.

It's been exactly 200 years since I was trapped here. But no one came. No one came to look for me. Or more like there was no one who will look for me.

There was nothing left for me. I was trapped in a cruel time loop. And I knew I was staying there forever, until one day I saw a ray of sunshine entering from a small creak in that dark room. Along with it a faint, blurry figure came into the view.

After so many years of trapping in that cold and dusty room, it was like the first time ever I was seeing a human. I kept staring with my stoned eyes as the body was still unable to move. Sitting there in the carved stone.

I kept tracing that faint figure in fascination. But my fascination turned into a pure shock when that person came in front of me, standing on the step of my throne to observe me.

That slim light ray was illuminating his face just slightly but enough to make his face out. His dark eyes molded into concentration, black curly hair falling over his eyes and thin lips uttering a low 'wow' as he looked at me...

Kim Taehyung.

____________________________

Taehyung stood in front of that stone statue completely unaware of its existence until now.

He had discovered this room completely on his own and it seemed like no one in the palace knew about it either. He himself didn't know how did he find this room. But now that he has found it, he will make this his secret place.

But he was surprised to find a stone statue on the throne. I looked finely carved and fairly old.

Taehyung found himself drowning in the beauty of that statue and started slowly walking towards it. He slowly stepped towards it until he climbed the stairs to the throne and stood in front of it.

He gently placed his palm over the face of the statue feeling the coldness of the stone under his palm while he muttered mesmerized, "So beautiful..."

He kept staring at those lifeless eyes of the statue not aware of the eyes of the statue staring back at him with the same intensity.

Suddenly he heard someone calling him from afar so he abruptly left the room before anyone else finds now his secret place. And the statue was once again trapped in the darkness.

Hours passed and Jimin felt his stiff stone body loosen a little.  He didn't know what was happening. He couldn't even see anything because of the dark. But surely something felt different. A sigh escaped his lips but then his eyes widened.

Did he just move?

He tried to move his hand and it did. He wasn't assuming. He really did move!! He's not a stone anymore!! He didn't know how did this happen?

He slowly tried to stand up from his throne and he successfully did! His legs were slightly wobbly not used to any activities but he definitely was standing. Tears slowly cascaded his cheeks from happiness that his curse was finally broken...

He climbed down the throne finally after long 200 years. He was finally escaping that dark room which was trapping him in stone statue for so long. It almost seemed like a dream.

He moved to the entrance facing the heavy door that was connected to the staircase to this rooma and opened slightly immediately greeting with the faint source of light coming from outside. He gathered himself from getting more overwhelmed and stepped outside.

___________________________

Although it had been many years and many modifications were done, Jimin still felt connected to this place. He kept walking until he came across the bright light hitting his visual senses blinding him for a second. He squinted his eyes in order to adjust to the light which he did successfully.

He was greeted with a huge plain field and to his right side he could see the thick and huge walls of the castle. He just stood there thinking about various things while eyeing the surroundings.

'Was our palace always this huge? Who is ruling our Kingdom now? Wait! Taehyung! Where is Taehyung? I should find him! How did he come here? How is he still alive? What did he do that suddenly my curse was broken?', he was lost in his thoughts when someone called him.

"—id... Kid!!", A short but fat lady was standing there in front of him with a big tub of washed clothes. Jimin looked at her confused.

"Where are you assigned to work at? Why are wondering here with no work? Do you want to be punished?", She scolded him with a hint of affection not really wanting to scare him off.

Jimin needed to find Taehyung. But he had no idea where to find him. This lady was thinking that he was some servant boy. By looking at his appearance anyone will misunderstand. So he just played it off without arguing. He just to needed to find someone whom he knows.

He gently shook his head as no. She approached him with the tub and handed it over to him. He struggled a little to hold it firmly as he was not used to this because of so many years passing without any actual movement.

"Take this to the last room and fold them all neatly. Then ask Soogeun to take it to respective rooms.", She ordered softly. Jimin just nodded and started walking towards the direction she told him to go.

It was a little difficult for Jimin's little frame to carry that huge tub. And in few steps he stumbled down with the tub scattering all the washed clothes on the ground making them dirty.

His eyes widened. He tried to gather all the clothes before anyone would catch him.

"You should be careful. Do you need some help kid?", A voice came from behind and he turned around.

He saw a tall but thin boy was standing there with a bright smile on his face.

"You seem new here. Hi there, I'm Hoseok."

_______________________

One more dive in the past... But another one!!

Tell me your thoughts...

Borahae 💜