Part 07: Not Normal

Song: "Everyday Life" by Coldplay

Jungkook and Taehyung unconsciously just stared at Jimin who was worriedly looking at the pen in his hand.

They watched him trying to write something but his hand was a little shaky. So he sat there doing absolutely nothing and buried deep in his thoughts. His book was sprawled on his desk but Jimin didn't bother to look up.

"Why aren't you taking notes Park Jimin?", Teacher's stern voice rang through the class as all the students turned to look at the new student who flustered and looked up. His brows knitted tightly as he didn't know what wrong he has done.

'Maybe he's just sick?', Jungkook thought.

"I-I'm sorry... I just don't feel well...", Jimin murmured loud enough for teacher to hear.

"Oh... Go to nurse's office if you don't feel well.", Teacher said.

Suddenly Taehyung raised his hand and teacher looked at him.
"May I take Jimin to nurse's office? He doesn't look too well.", He asked politely.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. He couldn't understand why his boyfriend was concerned about some other person? Then again it worried him to the core knowing Jimin is not feeling well. So he just sat in silence as teacher nodded in agreement to Taehyung.

"No Seonsaengnim!! I believe I can help myself to office of... Um... I need to see a midwife first.", Jimin said in a stern tone glaring daggers at Taehyung.

"M..mid.. what?" "Why is he talking like a old age man?", The class started whispering looking at Jimin's odd behaviour.  Jimin quickly corrected himself.

"I mean... I mean nurse's.. office....!?", He kinda questioned and then again fixed his expression and stood up to leave.

Jimin got no difficulty to find the nurse's office. As almost everyone was ready to help him. It's like a rule, when someone pretty student asks you about something, you could never deny them.

Jimin entered the nurse's office just to get frozen on spot.

"J-Jin Hyung?", Jimin stuttered.

"Well I am.... Wait.... Do I know you? You look oddly familiar?", The older male who was the nurse said smiling. Jimin looked at him in disbelief. He was too shocked to answer anything to the other male.

"Say why are you here? Are you in pain?", The nurse asked while checking Jimin.

"No...Just kind of exhausted.", Jimin said as he lied down on the bed still staring at the older male like hawk.

"Do you want to call someone at your home so that they would pick you up?"

"Umm... No.. I live with Namjoon Hyung.", Jimin said.

"Namjoon Hyung as in Mr. Kim?", The nurse asked. Curiosity feeling his eyes. Of course everyone knows Namjoon here. He's a senior staff and a very talented professor.

"Yeah...", Jimin replied.

"Wow... So you're that boy Joonie was telling me. We met finally!!", Jin said laughing as he called Namjoon to tell him about Jimin's condition.

"You... You know Namjoon Hyung here?", Jimin asked staring at the older male.

"Here?? I mean yeah... Here everyone knows him... Cz duh... He's a professor. But since you know him personally, you need to know, he's my boyfriend.", Jin laughed while helping Jimin to cover himself with a blanket.

"B-Boyfriend?? What is that? He is a boy. And your friend supposedly?", Jimin furrowed his brows. Jin stared at him. More like in surprise and confusion.

"You mean to say, you don't know what does boyfriend mean??", Jin asked curiously. Jimin shook his head.

"Ohh...", Jin just could reply this.

Namjoon came shortly after the call. He got worried when he recieved the call. So he immediately went the nurse's office as he didn't have any lecture that time.

"Jimin are you okay??", Namjoon asked while entering the nurse office. He took a quick glance at Jin and pecked him on cheek. Jimin was surprised.

"Yes Hyung.", Jimin said as he tried to stood up. But suddenly his ankle twisted and he lost balance, resulting in him falling down.

But Namjoon was quick enough to catch him and help him stand properly. Jimin's eyes widen. Some unknown fear filled his eyes.

"Hyung... Take me home."

_____________________

Namjoon took a half day telling his brother was sick and took Jimin home.

The whole ride to their apartment was deadly silent as Jimin was buried in deep thoughts and Namjoon didn't want to disturb his train of thoughts.

As they reached home, Jimin was awefully quiet. Namjoon became worried and decided to ask him about the matter.

"Jimin ah... What happened? Please tell me.", Namjoon said settling down besides him. Jimin looked up at him and took a deep breath.

"Hyung.... Why did you bring me here? Did you know me?", Jimin asked looking in Namjoon's eyes hopefully. That was unexpected.

"I... To be honest Jimin, I don't know. When I saw you for the first time, I felt an instant connection with you. Like I know you from somewhere. As insane as it seems. Also that, you needed help. And I wanted to help you.", Namjoon said truthfully.

Jimin stared at his hyung for long 2 minutes. He didn't know if he should tell him or not. If he should trust him or not. But it seems he should trust him considering his condition. And also he has nothing to loose.

"Hyung... I want to tell you something."

Namjoon stared at him silently telling him to continue. Jimin looked down and sighed before looking up.

"I... I am not a normal human Hyung....."

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Sorry for the late update. Was caught up in work. This was hurried so please do understand!!

Borahae 💜