🍁Part 34: Year 1520-5🍁

Song: "Film Out" by BTS

Jimin didn't know what exactly had happened to his heart.

It was beating rapidly that he felt it could come out any second from his chest. He tried to wake up even though he was already awake. He was trying not slip off even though he was just standing.

No he wasn't going crazy, but it seemed like it when he saw the person who made his heart flutter once upon a time standing in front of him once again in flesh and bones.

Jeon Jungkook.

He exactly couldn't understand his emotions at the moment but he felt his heart beating yet rapid pace. Just he was confused if it was fluttering or just anxiety.

Because the one standing in front of him was definitely Jeon Jungkook, but a very different person from what he knew. The one standing there at the end of the hall didn't have his gaze as firm as he remembered. Instead his eyes were a little wary of the surroundings. He wasn't standing straight. Instead he was standing with his posture little bit shy.

Jimin stood there silently until he was brought out of trance by an announcement of Crown Prince's arrival.

Jungkook was masked away from Jimin's eyes by mass of people and Jimin was forced to divert his attention towards the stage. All the people had their attention turned towards the elegant entrance of the Crown Prince of Goryeo. Jimin had his eyes fixed on the entrance but some other servant called Jimin.

"Bring these plates to the dining hall.", The lady in her min thirties ordered Jimin softly. Jimin just nodded and turned to do the given task with all the questions still running in his head.

_______________________________

Jimin didn't face Taehyung or Jungkook for whole evening.

Well, he didn't until the guest were served with dinner and Jimin was on duty to serve the meal. He did what he could. He kept his head down not noticing any of the guest just to avoid the awkward situation he might face if he sees Jungkook again.

And to his fortune Jungkook wasn't there. And Taehyung was still busy with the guests in the Main hall. He heaved a sigh and continued serving one by one.

After almost 3 hours he got some rest. That too, a nice lady whom he called noona, told him to get some rest. The ceremony was over anyway. He met Hoseok on the way towards their servants' quarters.

His body was aching due to lot of work also seeing Jungkook out of nowhere was giving him stress. He wanted to see him so badly. Although his other mind kept repeating Taehyung's name like mantra.

He couldn't understand his own feelings at this point. Surely he was attracted to Taehyung now. But has he completely forgotten Jungkook? Or can he now that he has appeared again??

His mind couldn't become sorted as it kept getting hazy with every tired step he took. He kept walking until he came to an abrupt stop at one corner where he caught a familiar figure leaned in towards the wall.

He furrowed his brows as he scooped himself to sneak on the person. And as he thought, it was indeed Taehyung. He frowned even further as he saw the other person who's back was against the wall was Jungkook, who was giggling at whatever Taehyung was saying. And Taehyung kept throwing flirty glances towards the other which Jimin knew very well.

Suddenly, the scenario from over two hundred years ago flamed up again in his mind. The similar insecurities started paving their ways towards his heart. And those similar tears prickled his feline eyes once again.

But this time his feet didn't back away...

This time edged towards the two males with uneven steps. He huffed as the two males were startled by his sudden appearance.

"What are you doing Prince?", Jimin asked gritting his teeth bit still with a stoic face which seemed to scare Jungkook a little. He kept looking at Jimin with his wide Bambi eyes.

"Oh... Jiminie. I was greeting our guest here. He seemed to lost his way down the hall.", Taehyung said nonchalantly shrugging. Jungkook just shied away and looked down in embarrassment.

"Was it really?", Jimin raised his brow.

"Mhmm...", Taehyung hummed and turned to leave.

"See you around, Prince.", Taehyung said before he winked at the younger Prince, which went totally unnoticed by Jimin. But he definitely caught the way Jungkook shied away and scoffed in disbelief.

Taehyung came closer to Jimin and whispered, "Come to my room. And I'm tired so don't make me wait." Jimin shivered at his deep, low voice. He just dumbly nodded and watched him leave. Jungkook also took this chance and scurried away.

After both left Jimin came out of the trance and facepalmed himself. He couldn't believe himself that he acted that way with Taehyung. And that too about Jungkook. But at that time he had forgotten that he had love Jungkook all his life and prayed to meet him sometime again. Yeah, he almost forgot that. But what can you do when you see your lover mingling with someone. That too, it's your past crush.

He just started walking towards the Prince's private room without thinking much.

_______________________________

Jimin slowly entered the private room with his breathe holding in.

It wasn't even a second later his back was slammed against the closed door roughly as Taehyung towered him. Jimin's face turned into furious red as Taehyung eyed him up and down intently.

"Were you... jealous back there, hmm beautiful?", Taehyung asked in a sultry voice as he roamed his finger on Jimin's smooth cheek. Jimin shuddered at this at tried to pry away but there was no space left between them as Jimin was practically squeezed between Taehyung and the door.

"P-prince—"

"Shh....", Taehyung stopped him by a finger pressing on Jimin's plump lips. Just a little puff of hot breath leaving his lips dewing Taehyung index finger slightly.

"Don't  worry beautiful. You will still remain my favourite one...", Taehyung whispered before crashing their lips together.

The hot searing make out session turned into something more. Something that Jimin would never forget.

The little attraction had turned into a passionate infatuation. But Jimin was happy. Happy to have Taehyung besides him. At last he got his love. Thinking back on that a lone tear escaped Jimin's eyes that proved his happiness as he layed on the naked chest of Taehyung. His body was sore from their passionate night but heart satisfied. He just wished everything to remain like this forever...

But of course that wasn't his fate as the door to their private room where both the satisfied bodies were laying in each other's embrace completely naked opened with the abrupt screeching sound....

________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Please make sure to give feedback!

Borahae 💜