Part 40: Diamond Necklace

Song: "Tera Mujhse" by Kishore Kumar

"So, this is Hoseok. He met Jimin in 1520.", Namjoon introduced.

Hoseok did handshake with Jihyun who was introduced to him as the one from 1321. Jihyun looked at Hoseok in amusement.

"So first, where is Jimin?", Namjoon asked looking around the apartment. They were here for another meeting on how to deal with Jimin's condition and save him from his curse.

"He said he's gonna take a walk. So I don't think he'll be back until an hour or two.", Jihyun said. They preferred doing on this behind his back because they knew he would retort.

Honestly speaking they could understand that why he was so exhausted and had no more intention to be saved. Who wouldn't get exhausted. Namjoon and Jin had almost given up on him, because they themselves couldn't remember anything about their past. It's just that they were connected with Jimin with an invisible bond. But Jihyun and Hoseok were determined that they will do anything to save their Jiminie and make him stay.

"So I think, I should visit that place...", Hoseok said.

"There's no use. We already have.", Jin said tiredly. Hoseok looked at them.

"And?"

"There wasn't much from which we can find any clue to break the curse. But yeah some things were definitely worthy of taken notice of..."

"Yeah. You told me about that. But I think you cut off the conversation and didn't tell me anything further.", Jihyun exhaled.

"Actually we weren't really sure about our assumption. So we kept it to ourselves.", Jin said nervously.

"But why? You should've told me about it anyway.", Jihyun gave them a glare.

"What? What did you find?", Hoseok cut them off to avoid further conflict.

"So when we arrived there according to Jungkook's locations, there was secret passage that led to secret room. And there was that throne like Jungkook said.", Namjoon told. Hoseok and Jihyun were eagerly listening.

"And noticeable thing was there were seven big vertical stones surrounding the throne. Like the Stonehenge structure in the UK.", Namjoon said. And Jihyun and Hoseok held their breathes.

"And...", Jin interrupted. "That throne had seven cavity like marks on it."

"Cavity like marks? What do you mean?", Jihyun asked.

"See, every throne has a top head resting part which is heavily jaded or designed intricately. This throne was similar too. But it seemed like the design had been worn off and it left it with cavities. Like something must have been there before. Like diamonds or jades? Seven to be exact. But there were none so we just dismissed our thoughts thinking it must have been like that.", Namjoon stated. Now Jihyun and Hoseok fell into silence.

"And what if it isn't?", Jihyun asked after thinking something.

"Then I don't know what to think anymore.", Namjoon sighed.

"Were those marks perhaps matching with the shape of the diamond Jimin has?", Hoseok mumbled. Everyone shot up their heads at him.

"He has a diamond?", Namjoon asked confused.

"He has. Around his neck. A single chained necklace.", Hoseok said. Jihyun nodded confirming. Jin and Namjoon never had noticed it though. Or maybe they never observed Jimin enough like Hoseok and Jihyun.

"Now that I remember I had observed one around his neck back in 1321 too. But it was violet one. The one he has now is red.", Jihyun said thinking.

"And the one he had back in 1520 was like deep purple...", Hoseok said.

"So it means it changes everytime he wakes up. And that means he has came to life total seven times."

Jin and Namjoon could only gasp at this. Jimin never had told them exactly how many times he had came back. But now they know they knew the theory they had made before was close to the reality. They just have to find out now, how many times Jimin will have to repeat this cycle? Is it until he breaks the curse?

Or.....

Until the curse breaks him??

______________________

"I'm tired Kook. Let's take a break.", Taehyung sat down on the bench nearby. Jungkook looked at him before settling down besides him.

"No one here knows any Park Jimin. But Prof. Kim definitely met him here as per my information. And no Park here has any Park Jimin in their family. So where is he from exactly? Why he hasn't submitted his mandatory documents in the school?", Jungkook grunted, frustration obvious in his voice. Taehyung.was exhausted too. They spent so much of their find just to get the lists of the family registrations of the town and remote areas in Busan. They personally roamed the area too to find if anyone knows any Park Jimin by showing his photo. But no avail.

"Kook, let's visit that place again.", Taehyung suggested.

"Which place?", Jungkook looked from the papers of lists he was scanning through.

"The one we had visited for our project. Mount Bekdu."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just want to. I always get this strange feeling about place, I can't describe it.", He said. Jungkook just nodded. Honestly he has felt that too. On top of it, he doesn't want his boyfriend to feel more down than he already was.

Honestly speaking, Jimin was literally no one for them. They were just having the happiest life they always wanted with each other. But ever since Jimin has entered their lives, they were getting affected even with his tiniest gestures. They didn't why Jimin was affecting both of them so much. But ever since Taehyung got that dream, they were more than convinced that Jimin has some connection with them that they don't know of. And they needed to find about it.

"Let's go."

______________________

"Honestly now I feel like, we might have been dreaming about that Statue when we first came to this place. It's not here.", Jungkook chuckled lowly as they stood in front of that huge stone throne once again. Taehyung didn't answer.

"I don't know, what is this place.. But it feels like it hides so many things than we think.", Taehyung mumbled looking around.

"Yeah. Maybe that can be it. But let's go now. There's nothing we can have interest in here.", Jungkook said to Taehyung who was slowly approaching the back side of the throne while observing.

"Tae?", Jungkook called out again while holding his torch. Taehyung didn't respond but a loud gasp was heard instead.

"Kook!! Look at this!!!!"

_______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I'm sorry I had to take this gap. As I am a working person who works almost 14 hours a day I barely get time to write or read. Please bare with me and vote and comment your thoughts.
Don't be ghost reader...

Support me on Ko-fi!!

https://ko-fi.com/kimji

Borahae💜