🍁Part 32: Year 1520-3🍁

Song: "Waiting For" by Taemin

Things are never easy when you feel like a newborn baby in the unfamiliar environment. And what Jimin was feeling was nothing different.

Ever since he has came back, turned to human once again, that is almost two weeks ago, he's either confused or fascinated by some new things that he had never experienced before. Actually what do you expect from a person who took a leap of 200 years in time?

Nobody knew his origins, not like Jimin told anyone. They would not believe to say the least, anything but will be weirded out. So Jimin settled on the lie, that he is an orphan who travelled here in search of work. Half lie, half truth. And they believed him, even kept him as servant in Goryeo's Palace.

Yes, the Kingdom was known as Goryeo now. And Kims were the ruling family here. On top of that, the heir in line was their Oldest Prince, Prince Kim Taehyung.

Jimin was having a hard time to get use to this environment as well as this Taehyung. He was prince. A proud one at that. He heard a lot of stories of Prince's attitude that were rumoured among the servants in palace. But what will he do? Jimin was a mere servant. What a game of fate, Jimin thought.

What was even harder? Facing the proud prince almost everyday with some reason. It wasn't as easy as Jimin had thought.

Because the Prince wasn't only prideful. He was flirty as hell. Jimin had tried avoiding him for better measures and some past things. But he would always find some way to interact with Jimin. On the other hand Jimin would find it so weird because all his life he had loved Jungkook. So seeing Taehyung like this wasn't digesting to him.

And somehow he was still hoping for Jungkook to exist in this era and save him from Taehyung's twisted personality.

In this tangled fate of his, only a ray of light was Hoseok. In just mere few days, he had became his savior and unnamed family. Hoseok was always there to guide him through his confusion. He never felt weird about Jimin not knowing anything about this place or in general everything. He would just put on a smile and help him out.

Whenever Jimin cried at night remembering his family, he would hold him close and sing him to sleep like a baby while whispering in his ear, "Sleep well Minnie. Your big brother is here."

Maybe Hoseok attached to him fast because he was an orphan too. But Jimin would thank god that there was at least someone for him in this world even after he had lost everyone.

_____________________

Jimin was assigned to wash clothes with the other servants. Well, he was the youngest servant among the others and the other servants adored him too much so they never gave him heavy work.

He would always accompany the Hoseok and others to river to wash clothes. But they would never have any heart to tell him any work, because Jimin looked so delicate and fragile, almost like some prince even in rag clothes. What an irony!

So like everyday Jimin was sitting on the edge of the river playing in water while others were busy washing the heaps of clothes.

He had tore some leaves from the plant and was making water boats out of it. He sat on a big rock that was situated at edge of the river. He was sitting on his two legs while a few leaf boats were lying around him. He slowly sending them in the water to sail away and giggling when they would succeed.

While he was playing like this a leaf boat similar to his came floating towards him. He curiously leaned at picked it up. It had a bunch of jasmine flowers that engulfed Jimin with their sweet smell.

He looked at the direct where it came from but found no one. But he heard some shuffle from behind. He slowly stood up with leaf boat still in hand and slowly walked towards the deep woods behind him.

He doesn't know why but a giddy feeling was spreading throughout his body. Because such things had never happened with him before. So with cautious slow steps he entered the woods with a hand clutching at his chest.

The eerie silence was feeling the place except of some distant chattering of the servants at river who apparently hadn't noticed Jimin's disappearance. He looked all the direction not finding any trace of anyone. So he just looked at the leaf boat he was holding with care, thinking deeply who would have done it. And unconsciously a face appeared in the back of his mind.

Jungkook.

Even though Jungkook never had loved him, he was utterly in love with the elder. And was still hoping to find him in this world. He closed his eyes to find his smiling face appearing in his mind. A smile unconsciously spread his lips as he turned around to leave. But his move didn't succeed as he was yanked by his arm by someone to the side.

Jimin was totally unprepared and dazed until his back hit the tree and his trembling eyes lifted up to meet with a pair of dark eyes staring down at him.

"Shh... Don't be scared beautiful boy. It's just me.", Taehyung huskily whispered in his ear making a shiver run down his spine. Jimin was shocked to see him, still not used to it even after so many attempts of avoiding him. He found himself speaking up while Taehyung's face was dangerously close to his face.

"P-prince... W-what ar—"

"Did you like it?", Taehyung whispered as if he was really scared of anyone hearing him. He was crown prince for shouting out loud.

"W-what?", Jimin asked confused. Taehyung smiled while his hand ran down Jimin's arm visibly creating goosebumps all over his body. He reached his hand that was holding the leaf boat.

Jimin only could hear his loud heartbeat. He was scared of Taehyung hearing it too. This sensation he was feeling was very odd. As if he had experienced it before too, but with a different person. And that person was definitely not Taehyung. The one who was standing in front of him was a look alike of his past best friend. Jimin scolded his heart in mind to stop acting so weirdly for this person. But when did heart have listened to anyone?

Taehyung had already pulled the leaf boat from his hold while hearing Jimin's ragged breathing, silently enjoying the reaction of the younger. He raised his hand over Jimin's head and slowly tilted the boat to drop the flowers over his head.

The soft white jasmine flowers rolled from Jimin's head to down while Jimin kept fluttering his eyes from the action. The sight was heavenly to say the least.

"So beautiful...", Taehyung whispered leaning down slowly to capture the plump heaven of lips Jimin owned. He was so close that their breathes were mingling together effortlessly. But before their lips could touch, they were brought out of trance by someone calling Jimin's name.

"Jimin!!", Hoseok loudly called in the background and Jimin almost pushed Taehyung away from his body and without any word he ran away all flustered and deep red from embarrassment.

Taehyung just stood there eyeing his retreating figure while he heaved a long sigh with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"Not for long beautiful boy..."

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I am so sorry that I was off for so long. But I had some questions regarding the storyline so I took time. I'm gonna try and update it daily. Please look forward and support.

Please do comment and don't be a ghost reader.

Borahae 💜