Part 06: Incomplete

Song: "The Truth Untold" by BTS

Jimin was silent all along.

Not that Taehyung cared. He was just happy with his crush and now boyfriend, Jungkook. They both were really enjoying each other's company. So far, it was like it's just the two of them are there, talking lovingly or listening to the music while leaning on each other.

Not like every now and then one of them kept stealing glances at Jimin who was engrossed in watching outside scenery as he sat at the window seat of the train. They just couldn't deny, something felt incomplete. Jimin kept thinking back at the time back at Jungkook's house. How his mother treated him.

And thinking back at that again, it made him more annoyed. Why can't he forget that? It becomes unbearable since these two idiots are sitting beside him and playing all lovey dovey.

___________________

"Are you here already?", Namjoon asked Jimin who was slumped on the couch after returning from the trip.

"Yes.", Jimin just answered shortly.

"Where did you went?", Namjoon asked sitting down besides him. Jimin sighed.

"Busan...", Jimin whispered. Namjoon stopped and looked at him.

"Hanjuseong.", Jimin completed. Namjoon looked at him surprised.

"Hanjuseong? Wait. I have heard that somewhere.", Namjoon was excited to know about the place but Jimin was not looking comfortable. Something was bothering him.

And then again, he doesn't even want to talk about that place.

"Hyung I'm tired. I will just go rest.", Jimin turned to go inside without acknowledging Namjoon who was confused as hell. He knew he has heard 'Hanjuseong' somewhere. But he was more surprised to listen the name from Jimin's mouth.

This place 'Hanjuseong' didn't even exist. So how did Jimin knew about it and mentioned he went there?

Jimin let himself fall on the bed. But he was afraid of closing eyes. He doesn't want to. He has always been afraid of closing his eyes.

Maybe this time, it will be different?

____________________

Today, Jimin came to the class. Yeah, despite how much hated this, Namjoon had threatened him about not letting him do fencing and dancing. So he had to compromise.

So he sat there quietly. Until Jungkook and Taehyung arrived hand in hand held together.

They sat on their designated seats which were on the either sides of Jimin. Actually, Jimin never came to class since he joined so they never had any problem with switching the seats.

But today they had to seat with Jimin between them. Both had some weird feelings about it.

On one hand, they were happy that Jimin is sitting besides them.

'Oh, he looks so beautiful from this angle. But then again, is there any bad angle to Jimin's beauty? No. No. I have a boyfriend.' Why are they thinking about some third person who doesn't even give shit about them.

"Umm, Jimin?", Taehyung called out finally.

"Yes?", Jimin looked at him in boredom.

"Can you please switch seats with me? I wanna sit besides Jungkook.", Taehyung said with a little smile.

Jimin evidently rolled his eyes as stood up quietly and switched the seats with Taehyung. Now Taehyung was sitting in between. He gave Jungkook a smile who returned it back.

But Jungkook didn't like it. He doesn't know why... He wanted to sit besides Jimin too. But he has nothing to do with him. Then why he feels wrong when Jimin is not besides him? It's just his boyfriend who did the right thing. Then why it feels so....

Incomplete.

Jimin chose to ignore them and looked in front. Teacher still haven't arrived yet so he kept glancing at the class. Everything is so new. Everyone had their books out on their desks.

He looked at the other students' table and opened his bag. He searched for the book in his bag which was looking similar with the other students'. He pulled out the book and a notebook too and kept it on the table.

One girl sitting diagonally from him adjusted her book and notebook on the table which Jimin copied. Some other guy took pen from his pencil box and kept it on table. Jimin immediately followed him too.

Jimin was completely unaware of the stares Jungkook and Taehyung giving him. They internally cooing at him at how innocent Jimin was looking while copying others.

But it was weird. Why is he acting like it's the first time for him sitting in a class? Has he never attended school before??

"Jimin, is there any problem?", Jungkook asked.

'Yeah, you both.'

"Nothing.", Jimin said instead.

Everyone stood up as the teacher arrived. Jimin also copied as everyone bowed and greeted. Teacher gestured everyone to sit and started taking the attendance.

When it was Jimin's turn, teacher called out. Jimin was totally flustered as he didn't know why suddenly the teacher took his name and what he is supposed to do. He looked here and there for help excluding Jungkook and Taehyung. But instead Taehyung said,

"He's present, Mam."

Taehyung smiled at him but Jimin didn't return the gesture. As he looked forward and continued to ignore both the males.

Teacher told them to read a para and start writing the synopsis of the chapter.

Jungkook and Taehyung started doing there work. They failed to notice that Jimin was looking at the book in question mark.

He couldn't read whatever it was. But to copy everyone he lifted his pen write something on the book.

But Jimin's eyes widened as the pen slipped from his hand and it hit the ground when Jimin realised that he couldn't grip it tighter. And he felt his heart throb twice.

'No way.... Am I becoming weak??'

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So I'm not gonna say anything. I just want to hear your hunches. Please tell me..

Borahae 💜