Alex Koval x reader Girlfriend song fic

This is my first song fic so I'm sorry if it suck.
(Also I plan to do more slenderverse ones in the future)

You and the guys which consisted of. Noah, Evan, Jeff, Vinny, Alex, Kevin. And Alex's girlfriend Emily. The guys brought the van while you ended up riding with Noah and Kevin in the truck. That way you didn't have to be near Alex and his girlfriend. The guys knew about your little crush and they always rooted for you. But ever since they started dating you distanced yourself from them because it hurt to see him with her. She was also a royal bitch. Not just talking down to you but the guys too. Noah tried to tell Alex about it one day but he didn't believe Noah. He didn't believe that his girlfriend was a bitter bitch behind his back. The worst part of it was Emily was cheating on Alex. How did you know well... One day She asked Kevin to fix her phone and left it with him. Anyways he found a bunch of texts and pictures she was sending to another random guy. He took pictures of the evidence with his phone and sent them to you as well as the guys. None of you told Alex you knew it would crush him. But you also felt guilty lying to him. So you and the guys worked out a plan for you to confess and show Alex what a two-faced bitch Emily really was. Currently you guys had speakers set up in the back of the truck so you guys could play music and do karaoke. Along with snacks and other stuff. You looked over at Alex who was currently trying to cuddle with Emily but she kept pushing him off. He looked hurt but played it off with a few jokes you felt your heart crack. This confession would probably break him but he had to know and you had to tell him how you felt even if he hated you afterwards. You felt Jeff nudge you. "You good?" "Yeah... Just nervous" Evan chimed in after hearing this. "Honestly man fuck her do your thing" you smiled at him feeling a bit better but not by much. " Thanks ev" you stood up walking to the truck and picking up the mic and hitting the play button smiling as the song started.

"Hey, hey
You, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one"

You sang glaring at Emily. While Alex stood there Confused.

"Hey, hey
You, you
I could be your girlfriend
Hey, hey
You, you
I know that you like me"

You pointed at Alex.

"No  way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey
You, you
I want to be your girlfriend"

You blew Alex a kiss. And jumped off the truck strutting over to Alex.

"You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious

You licked your lips

"I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I can do
To make you feel all right?"

You winked at him.

"Don't pretend
I think you know
I'm damn precious
And, hell yeah
I'm the motherfuckin' princess"

You flipped Emily off. As she whined and glared at you.

"I can tell you like me too
And you know I'm right"

You made sure to keep eye contact with Alex. While Emily tried to Pull Alex away but he wouldn't budge.

"She's like so, whatever"

You gestured to Emily

"You  could do so much better
I think we should get together now"

You looked him up and down