Observer x reader

His hand gripped your throat to keep you  from making any noise to avoid getting caught. While his other hand had three fingers knuckle deep inside of you curling and thrusting them as far in as they would go.

"If you make any noise we might get caught... You wouldn't want that would you kitten?"

You let out a chocked moan as his grip on your throat never loosened.

Currently you and Observer were in the closet Where Your brother Noah kept cleaning supplies.

That's right your brother, and you are currently getting finger fucked by his enemy.

You knew if Noah caught the two of you... well it would be game over for you both. And Observer sure as hell wasn't making it easy.

Everytime his fingers would curl inside of you he'd hit a sweet spot and you'd feel your walls clench around him.

The closet it's self was very small and a tad bit cramped. Three people could potentially fit but that would be pushing it.

Your pants and underwear were pooled at your ankles and your shirt and bra were pulled above your chest. Observer had you pressed against the door. Your breasts squished against the cold wood.

His shirt was off and you could feel his hot skin pressed up against your back. His pants also at his ankles but his boxer were still on.

"I'm gonna fuck you and you better not fucking get us caught understood" you nodded your head and removed his hand from your throat.

He pulled his boxers down and began to press into you moaning lowly. "Yeah that feels goooood~" he whispered.

He began his thrusting holding on to your hips and burying his head in your neck to keep quiet.

"God (y/n) your such a slut what would Noah say huh if he knew that you were letting me dick you down?"

You covered your mouth trying to be quiet as moans kept pouring out.

"You want him to know don't you? You want him to know that you are nothing more than my personal little fuck toy don't you?"

You responded with a moan at his words. Trying really hard to stay quiet.

"Say it"

He demanded in a harsh low tone.

"I'm your little slut Observer"

He bit your shoulder slowing down his movements almost completely chuckling when he heard you quietly whine in protest.

"Aww I'm sorry did you want more" he asked mocking you.

"Please Observer I don't care if we get caught I don't care anymore I just want you to make me feel good" you begged him

He smirked and continued to thrust again. He knew the effect he had on you and he loved it.

The way your walls clenched around him. How tight and wet you were the sounds you make. All for him.

Observer stopped thrusting when "(y/n) are you here?" Shit Noah.

The two of you remained frozen as his footsteps could be heard about ten feet from the closet.

You quickly covered your mouth and bit your lip harshly as Observer began to thrust again.

He leaned into you ear "I don't care if we get caught I'm not the one who will be punished if we do"

Which was true Noah couldn't do anything to Observer but he could ground you for all of eternity.

Observer began to rub you clit making it even harder for you. You felt your release coming and fast. You closed your eyes and prayed that you could keep quiet.

You heard Noah's footsteps go away from the closet. And you felt a tidal wave of relief wash over you.

It only took a few more thrusts and Observer dirty talking into your ear for your orgasm to hit you like a truck.

And a few minutes later you felt him cum to. His release dripping down your thighs when he pulled out.

The two of you quickly got dressed and he kissed you pulling you in close to whisper in your ear.

"My good little girl" he chuckled before exiting the closet leaving you there dumbfounded.