Brian X reader (promptfill 1)

He put his book down staring at you not really sure if he had heard what you just said. "Say it again" he smiled. "I love you" you spoke a bit louder closing your eyes as you waited to be rejected. "Wait so you love me" "yes that's what I just said Brian" you exclaimed opening your eyes "so you love me like how Garfield loves lasagna" "uhhh?" "or... OR how O'Malley loves duchesses" you kinda just started at him and he smiled at you."Yeah... I mean that's one way of putting it" he continued to stare at you for a minute before getting up and walking over to you. You shifted uncomfortably not knowing what to do. "May I kiss you" he exclaimed smiling even wider showing off his adorable tooth gap. "I...um yeah I wouldn't mind" you whispered. Brian cuped your face I his hands rubbing his thumb over your cheek. He stared into you eyes taking in the moment. "Are you sure" he asked teasing you. "Shut up and kiss me you twat" he laughed and connected his to yours. It was soft and sweet but he pulled away all to soon for your liking. "I love you too" he stated shyly. You smiled and kissed him.

So basically I'm just going to be doing a bunch of prompt fills as I find it really puts me in the mood to start writing. And hopefully it will get me out of my writer's block stage. Also short little stories like this are super easy and fun to do. So I might do two or three of these in between each chapter or just whenever I feel like it. But yeah I hope you guys enjoyed.
💜Evan💜