Evan x reader

You were laying on the bed propped up on your elbows. While Evan was on his knees in front of you. Your hands were tangled in his hair as you moaned his name. The way his tongue felt against you was absolutely heavenly.

After a few minutes he opted to slip his tongue inside of you. His fingers moved so he was rubbing your clit. "Evan baby your doing so good" you moaned lowly enjoying the treatment he was giving you.

You felt him him against you in response. At this point you were starting to get close and desperate. "Fuck Evan more come on make me cum" you ordered him tugging on his hair.

He doubled his efforts. Removing his fingers and only using his tongue. Moving it from your slick entrance to your clit. Stimulating you anyway he could. You were moaning his name like a prayer. Tugging on his hair more and closing your leg as you got closer.

Finally your orgasm washed over you and you screamed in the midst of your release. "OH FUCK" your legs closed around his head as your body shook. And after a few minutes of you catching your breath and coming down you motioned for him to stand.

He did so looking needy and wanting you to touch him.  "Please (y/n) I need you" He choked out sounding even more desperate. "Oh do you... Be a good boy in bed for me" You said with an evil glint in your eyes. "Please touch me please I'll be so good for you I promise" he whined.

You motioned for him to sit on the bed and he did so. You reached over and ran your hands up his thighs. Slowly squeezing as you moved your hands closer to where he wanted you most. Until finally they were at the base of his cock. Slowly you began to work hin up and down in long strokes.

Evan threw his head back eyes screwed shut in pleasure as you worked him. You began to jerk him faster adding small twists to your wrist. His moans and pleas increasing his volume.

You leaned down and licked the tip moaning at the taste. Before taking him down your throat. Sucking and bobbing your head. Using your tongue to tease the tip. "Oh-oh God fuck please I can't take any more baby" He whined and he was so close You could feel it but he needed a little extra push.

You took your mouth off of him but continued to jerk him looking into his eyes.The two of you locked eyes before you muttered at him. "Please Evan baby please cum in my mouth" You quickly took him back down your throat just in time for him to release.

He screamed your name and gripped your hair eyes rolling back in pleasure. He stayed there for a minute continuing to work him helping him through his orgasm. When you pulled off of him he was breathing heavily looking completely blissed out. When his eyes finally met yours you swallowed looking at him. "You tastes pretty good you know" you stated winking at him.

He laughed and fell back on the bed with you following cuddling into his chest.

"Goodnight Ev"

"Goodnight (y/n)"