Their reaction to you opening a jar when They couldn't

I went to go make a sandwich that required pickles and I thought of this very chapter so enjoy.

⚠️ TRIBETWELVE⚠️

Habit
"How in the actual fuck did yo- You know what!!!" *Throws jar across the room*
"What jar You didn't open shit"
(I feel like he'd be petty as fuck about it and no one can tell me otherwise)

Evan
"Damn is you eating steroids... No I'm totally kidding thanks babe"

Vinny
*Blushes out of embarrassment" Thank you...

Jeff
"not to be mean or anything but you have literal fucking noodle arms how did you do that"

Alex
"Holy fuck not only are you pretty but you're strong"
*Pat's head*
"Thank you sunshine"

Tim
"You know I would make a comment about how I loosened it for you but I'm just happy to have pickles"

Brian
"You used some kind of voodoo magic cuz there is no fucking way"
*proceeds with a 10-minute rant about how you're not human*

Jay
"I really need to work out more"
*You having to tell him that he's fine the way he is*

Alex
*Huffs out of annoyance* *death glare*
"Thank you baby"

Patrick/Michael
"Thank you I've been trying to get that open for so long now... Have you been working out It shows You look great!"

Observer/Kevin
"How can a human opened something that a entity like myself cannot... Make it make sense"

Noah
"God is dead and this is proof also bullshit"
That's it This is literally it He doesn't bother to elaborate at all.

Pre brand
*Intense stare*
"If you're strong enough to open a pickle jar then you're strong enough to use one of those bad ass warriors that can rip an enemy's head off with their bare hands"
*Continues to stare*
"Thank you Angel"
*Sweet smile*

Ren
"Hmm Is this what observer meant  when he said I was a little bitch You know what I don't care jar is open That's all that matters"

Firebrand
"Not. A. Damn. Word" *cries over shattered ego*

Stan
"Aw thank you honey I've been trying to open that for a while and I just couldn't get it You're so strong I love you"

Lee
"It's because I loosened it for you"

Lexx
"Oh look at you being my strong little soldier thank you doll" *kisses your cheek*

Sean
"What kind of motherfucking sorcery is this"

Mo
"babe I wasn't able to open the jars so what makes you think you are going to be able-"
*Opens jar*
"Just shut the fuck up and give me my pickles"