Turn ons

Habit
It really doesn't take much to get him going. He's into just about everything So there's a lot to experiment with when it comes to him. Some of his most favorite things would have to be
Daddy/master kink But it depends on how he's feeling
Knife play
Choking whether it be him giving or receiving.
He loves to tease and he loves to hear you beg even more.
Dirty talk. The things you can do to him just by saying a few simple words really amazes you sometimes.

Evan
He's into a lot of different stuff It ranges. The only things he won't do are things that will cause you serious pain so unlike habit he hates the idea of knife play.
Daddy
Choking
Blindfolding and/or being handcuffed. Whether it be him or you.

Vinny
He's pretty shy about his interest and won't always come right out and tell you. It takes some time to gain the courage to tell you. But once he does he figured out that he's into some interesting stuff.
He LOVES being praised.
Dirty talk.

Jeff
He loves the idea of chokers and or collars. Something about yanking you around and making you squirm for him really does it for him.
Whenever you top him he really likes being called pet names just as much as you do. Things like babyboy,cutie ECT

Alex
When you run your hands up his sides. It makes him melt instantly. Or if you kiss his neck and nuzzle into him. Something as simple as grabbing his thigh sometimes is all it takes. He's pretty shy about what he likes though so it might take him some time to open up.

Kevin
He really likes it when you wear his clothes maybe a t-shirt and just a pair of underwear underneath it is enough to drive him absolutely crazy.
He loves having his hair pulled It's one of his favorite things and he also loves doing it to you.
biting scratching this man gets pretty handsy whenever he gets going.

Observer
He is very rough and it's quite the list.
Daddy
Choking
Biting
Scratching
Hair pulling
You name it he's probably into it.

Noah
If you sweet talk to him he'll melt instantly. Giving him pet names of your own stuff like that.

Firebrand
Lingerie. He likes it when you dress up. And it doesn't really matter what color or type. Because he thinks pretty much anything looks good on you.

Pre brand
Pretty much the same as Firebrand. With some slight differences. He does have one color that he really likes on you. Pastels more specifically pink. Or a light purple. Seeing you in anything like that kills him.

Ren
Biting his ear. He's pretty touched on and any slight bit of affection really gets him going sometimes.

Scriniarii
Dude skirts and thighs are his everything. And he doesn't like hearing anything about that bullshit of your too big.
"Scri know if I sit on your face I'll crush you'
"That's literally the whole fucking point"
"But I have stretch marks"
"That's literally the best part"
"but Scri-"
"Please just fucking crush me"

Brian
When you send pictures. Weather it be a selfie of you wearing nothing but his hoodie. Or a short video of you telling him how much you need him It really gets him rilled up.

Tim
This man loves to restrain you. Handcuffs blindfolds. He'll make it a whole experience for you.

Jay
With Jay it's kind of hard to tell. Like Vinny he is very shy when it comes to this type of stuff.You didn't even notice at first but you figured out he really likes it when you sit in his lap. You two like to cuddle a lot And you're always sitting in his lap and it never seems to fail on getting him going.

Alex Kralie
Whenever you bite your lip. It doesn't even have to be sexual sometimes you do it out of frustration or whenever you're concentrating. But the small action alone makes Alex needy just seeing you do it.

Patrick
Thigh high socks. He doesn't exactly know why  it turns him on so much But it  does. You were picking out an outfit for the day that consisted of a pair of shorts with some thigh highs and a shirt. The minute he saw you in those thigh highs it was game over.

Stan
When you're the one trying to top him. Run your hands of his thighs or his sides. Kiss his neck. It makes him melt.

Lee
Straddle him. Especially while you're wearing lingerie My God this boy won't be able to keep his hands off you.