Observer x reader

⚠️MENTIONS OF ADAMS CHARACTERS⚠️

"Aww what's the matter princess~" his tone was mocking but playful as he pinned you between his arms against the wall looking down at you with a smug grin "Nothin Obs...it's just" you paused for a minute "Just what" "Well I've missed you" you ran your hands up his chest while looking up at him and batting your eyelashes innocently. He smiled wider "oh really" you shook your head yes bringing your lips to the shell of his ear "yes Observer~"

You were extremely grateful Noah and brandy weren't here because you both knew would be in trouble if they knew what the two of you were up to. Noah treated you like you couldn't handle yourself and neither of them liked the Observer. But the two of you happened to get extremely close with each other and if Noah or brandy found out about the relationship you would both be dead. You felt bad lying to them but on the other hand Observer was...well he was overall not all that bad. And he was actually a pretty nice guy you know when he wasn't trying to blackmail and scare people.

"Are you up for a bit of fun" he smirked "Hell yeah" he smiled a genuine smile before returning to his previous smug expression. He was fast capturing your lips in a rough kiss his hands trailing to your ass grabbing and squeezing the clothed flesh. You tangled your hands in his messy hair pulling and tugging hearing him groan made you feel excited. You jumped wrapping your legs around his waist as he kept a firm grip on your ass. He broke the kiss in favor of trailing kisses down your jaw and neck sucking and biting which was sure to leave Marks that you'd have to cover later. He reached the dip where your neck and shoulder met and bit hard "AGHH Observer" he didn't respond only chuckled as he did it again in a different spot close to that one. You felt your back leave the wall as he began the walk to your room. Walking in and kicking the door shut. he dropped you on the bed taking his shirt off and unfolding the tentacles from his back stretching them. You stared in amazement. This wasn't the first time you had seen them but they took your breath away every time. "Strip for me" you were snapped out of your trance and stood up taking your shirt off and then your jeans. You started crawling back on to the bed and he followed hovering over you. He kissed you grabbing your hips and grinding into you. You moaned as he let a groan slip past his lips. "Fuck I've missed you!" You sat up unclasping your bra and tossing it. "And by the looks of it you've missed me too" "of course I have" "awww I'm flattered" he grinned pushed you down reaching his hand for one of the soft mounds of flesh but he hesitated. "What's up Obs" "Can we try something different tonight" "Yeah I'm down" "I want to use...my tentacles on you" "oh ok" "REALLY!?" "Yeah that's fine" he was smiling and you couldn't help but smile back. Two of the tendrils shot up from his back and instantly wrapped around your breasts. They were warm and smooth and holy shit it felt good. They wound around the soft mounds of flesh winding and unwinding. "O-observer omg AGH"  he felt himself twitch. He unbuttoned his jeans and leaned back so he could slide them off. He leaned over you getting close to your ear "If you think that feels good wait till there inside you babygirl" using his hands he slid you're underwear off and spread you legs. "Look at you your so hot and bothered for me" "Please Observer" "Please what darling come on you know what I want to hear" "Please daddy fuck me" "as you wish princess" Two tentacles slid down to wrap around your thighs to hold them open. He leaned over you again kissing you "are you ready" "Yes"  he smiled down at you as another set of the tentacles portruded from his back. The first one wrapped around your clit and began rubbing it and curling around it stimulating you. "Observer holy shit AGHGG please more" he laughed and began sliding the second one into you. "OH FUCK you feel SO fucking good princess nice and tight for daddy" he began to move the appendage in and out in a brutal thrusting motion. You dug your nails into his shoulder feeling the pleasure overtake you. "Fuck please baby touch me I need more please" he whined desperately. You reached down shoving your hands into his boxers and wrapping your fingers around his erect dick and began pumping your hand up and down the hardened shaft. He threw his head back and moaned "Oh fuck (y/n) that feels so fucking good...oh God I love you" he began thrusting down into your hand his head resting by your ear. You could hear every whine and groan of pleasure from him "Obs OH FUCK PLEASE" "did I hit somebody's special spot" he gave out a chocked out laugh that broke out into a moan. He began aiming the appendage for your g spot ramming the tentacle into it. "I'm so close observer" "FUCK cum for me princess cum for daddy" "OBSERVER AGHGG FUCK" you came hard shaking with your eyes rolling to the back of your head as you felt him cum on your hand. He stopped his movements and pulled out of you. "Are you ok hun I didn't hurt you did I" you didn't respond at first still dazed from what had just happened. "I'm fine...that was amazing" he laughed "I love you hun" "I love you too Obs" he cuddled up to your side wrapping his arms around you as you both fell asleep.

*In the living room*
Noah: HE IS SO FUCKING DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM.
Firebrand: Shut up they'll hear you dumbass
HABIT: hahaha called it.
Noah/Firebrand: WHAT!!!!!
HABIT: Well duh it was pretty obvious they were secretly fucking
Noah: I'm gonna kill him
Firebrand: Obs or HABIT
Noah:Both
Firebrand:Same
Sisyphus: Even I wouldn't touch Observer with a 40-ft pole.
Rendezvous: I need to go read a Bible now