Lee X reader

The man in front of you whined for the millionth time that day wanting you to cease your teasing. "Aw but you're just so cute though" He narrowed his eyes and glared at you whilst scoffing. "I am not" He retorted like a child further proving your point. You chuckled at this knowing just how childish he could be at times. "Are you sure because I think you are" Lee in retaliation rolled his eyes at you. Of course you would say something like that You always did. And no matter how much he'd heard it it would always fluster him regardless. That's not to say that he hated hearing things like that. He just never knew how to react. it definitely caught him off guard That's for sure.
You walked over towards his bed and flopped down beside him staring at the ceiling. Lee was laying next to you admiring you. The way your hair framed your face and the small smile that graced your lips whenever you caught him staring. "What are you staring at?" You mumbled teasingly. He looked away quickly feeling embarrassed.

"I wasn't staring" He whispered you giggled and moved closer to him. wrapping your arms around his frame so that you could hold him closer. Lee turned to look at you and his face immediately started to heat up. "I like how you get flustered so easily" you mumbled. "stop saying stuff like that I do not get flustered and embarrassed easily" he whined yet again. "Hmm That's bullshit and you know it... it's not my fault that you act like a bottom" you felt him tense for a second before he moved.

Lee was now on top of you and had you pinned beneath him "I may get flustered and blush easily but I am not going to sit here and let you tease me any longer"
You stared at him for the moment before laughing at him. And the laughter kept pouring out no matter how hard you tried to stop yourself making him grow more and more agitated. Your laughter stopped however when his hand was suddenly around your throat. Squeezing down enough to only allow a small amount of oxygen to flow. "I'm getting real tired of your bullshit teasing princess"

He leaned down and began to kiss you roughly occasionally bitting your lips. You opened your mouth turning the kiss into a heavy make out. Normally it was you that was on top. Lee trusted you and like knowing that you were in control. It gave him clarity. But this time it was very obviously different. You sat up and he did the same. He removed his shirt while you slid your shirt and bra off. Lee leaned over you and began to massage and suck on the sensative flesh. The moans that fell from your swollen lips only encouraged him. He trailed kisses down your stomach and hips before sliding your shorts off. "Touch yourself while I get undressed" he commanded.

You obeyed and slid your hand into your underwear. You began rubbing your clit in hard circles moaning as an odd feeling of bliss began to was over you. Lee watched you for a minute before making quick work of the button in zipper on his jeans. He was quick to slide them down along with his boxers and kick them off. He walked over to you leaning over the bed stroking himself as he watched you. He grabbed your underwear and you lifted your hips so he could take them off. He rubbed at your clit smirking when he heard you moan. "Lee please" you moaned out desperately. He smiled at you and you would have thought it was genuine if it hadn't been for the evil glint in his eyes. "Begging already huh... wow I thought you were supposed to be the top in the relationship" You squirmed around whining for him to touch you.

Lee was not about to give in so easily... Not yet not until you were ready to break for him. "Why should I huh You're the top aren't you?" You whined once again feeling your orgasm starting to build. "If you want it so bad then fucking beg for it" You would have came right then and there if he had told you to. The way his fingers felt against your clit was heavenly and you didn't want him to stop. "Please ahhhh oh my God Lee please more Please that feels so good" he laughed at you and removed his hand. He's sunk to his knees in front of you. You watched him with anticipation. He began to kiss up your thighs slowly.

Lightly biting and nipping at the skin in between small kisses. And as he started to get closer to your clit you began to squirm and whine more. "Don't be difficult" He half snarled at you. You stayed still having no other choice but to sit there and be patient. Finally he reached your aching clit. His lips only an inch from you from where you wanted him most. And he looked up at you smirking. "Please" You begged so desperately so needily that it made him laugh for a second. He attached his mouth to the bundle of nerves and sucked lightly. Your hands went to tangle in his hair pulling at the soft strands.

He groaned in satisfaction. His tongue flicking at the sensitive nub that was between his lips. One of his hands slithered up your thighs. Needing at the soft flesh. Before finally touching you.He put one of his fingers at your entrance collecting your slick and then slide a finger inside. You felt your eyes roll in the back of your head.your body was shaking even though you weren't close just yet. You swore you could feel him smirking against you. He knew exactly the type of affect he had on you and he fucking loved it. Your moans and whines and little pleads. Every time you would say his name in that voice.

God it made him want you so bad. He slid a second finger into you. And begin to curl them aiming for your g-spot. At this point your moans were getting so loud you couldn't control them. Not that you could even if you wanted to. Your thighs along with the rest of your body begin to shake violently. Well you can feel your walls fluttering around his fingers signaling that you were close. Your legs began to close around his head as your orgasm washed over you. You screamed and gripped his hair. Lee retracted his hand but continued to suck on your clit. You had heard of body shaking orgasms.

The ones that left you breathless and overstimulated. The kind that made you go limp. But never did you think you'd experience one. Lee pulled away and smiled at you. Admiring the way you were still shaking. He stood up and sat on the bed next to you sitting back against the wall. "I want you to ride me" he spoke lowly. You sat up and crawled over to him still dazed and sensative. His dick brushed against your still sensative clit making you moan lowly. You slipped him between your folds before sliding down onto him. Lee moaned along with you feeling very blissed out.

His hands came to rest at your ass coaxing you to start moving. You set a slow pace and Lee hissed feeling himself grow inside of you. You moaned quietly closing your eyes as you enjoyed the pleasure. "Faster baby" Lee commented in a almost raspy voice. You obeyed and sped up your moans increasing in volume. You opened your eyes and you caught his gaze. His eyes were half lidded and his breathing was irregular.

some of his hair was stuck to his forehead. He reached his hand to the back of your head and pulled you in for a kiss. You moaned  into each other's mouths as your orgasms approached. You halted for a second when his dick hit your g-spot. "Ahhhh Lee oh fuck" you looked at him and he was smirking at you. "Does that feel good princess hmm do you like using my cock to get yourself off" you didn't answer and instead started bouncing again.

"Yeah (y/n) I love how good your pussy feels" he moaned throwing his head back. Lee started to thrust up into you chasing his orgasm as well. A few more thrusts was all it took before the two of you were screaming each other's names. You collapsed into him and he hugged you bringing you as close as he could.
"I love you (y/n)" he breathed out. "I love you too Lee" you guys stayed like that for a while. Lee would ask you if you were ok or if you needed anything once in a while. "I should call you a bottom more often" you giggled. "Not if you value walking sweetheart"
"Whatever bottom" he smiled. "I'll show you a bottom.

End