Alex Kralie x reader fluff

You slid your keys into the lock I'm locking the front door. Walking in and kicking off your heels. Groaning as your muscles continued to get more and more sore as the day went on. You heard your boyfriend call your name before he burst into the room.

"Hey baby" he sang stretching the e "how was your day?" You gave him a tired smile and ran your hand through your hair. "To be honest I like some pretty exhausted and sore sorry baby"

Alex's smile widened. He walked over to you and helped you take your coat off. And helped you get the hair pins out of your hair and everything. "Alex what are you doing" You questioned him.

"I figured today would probably be pretty stressful since you had that meeting So I decided to surprise you. Without warning he bent over and picked you up. You squealed and clung onto him.

He carried you into the bathroom where there was a full tub of water filled with bubbles. Candles on the edges of the bathtub and he even put some towels in the dryer for you. He set you down carefully on the counter and help you quickly strip before setting you into the tub.

Taking your phone he handed it to you. "Play some music or something It'll help you relax If you need anything just holler for me" He gave you a sweet smile before exiting the bathroom. Alex quickly went to go and finish up the other stuff.

He decided spaghetti would be a great idea because it was fairly easy. And it was a favorite food the both of you loved. Walking into the bedroom he is set up snacks and the movie.

After making sure everything was set up he walked back in the bathroom where you were slumped back in the tub. "Don't fall asleep darling you'll drown"

He bent down so he was crouching on his knees. He began rubbing your shoulders and lower back working out the knots. before he helped you stand up. He dried you off with a warm towel.

He ran off and came back with one of his t-shirts slipping it over you. Then he picked you up and took you to the kitchen where he sent you that on the kitchen chair.

"You know that I'm a grown adult with two working legs You don't have to carry me" you joked. "Of course I know that but carrying you is fun You're so small and cute"

He scooped some noodles into a bowl and then put some of the sauce on it. from the looks of it it had mushrooms black olives and Italian sausage in it. It's not terrific and you were starving having to skip lunch because of your meeting running late.

You instantly stuck your fork into the pool and put a fork full in your mouth."Oh my God Alex this is amazing" You exclaimed he smiled at you and shapishly rubbed his head. "You actually like it I'm glad I was afraid it wasn't going to turn out good"

You shook your head at him and shoved another fork full in your mouth swallowing it. "It's freaking amazing seriously you're a good cook" He smiled at you and sat down at the table joining you to eat.

"So later I was thinking we could watch a movie and cuddle I got snacks if you would like them"

You looked up at him and nodded. "Absolutely That sounds great You're amazing you know that" You could see him blush slightly and avoid eye contact. "I don't know about that but thanks for the compliment"

You smiled at him again."Well I do know that as a fact"

The two of you continued to eat and when you finished up you helped him with dishes. Well you tried to before he shooed you off That way you could have more relaxed time.

After a few minutes Alex joined you in the bedroom to watch a movie. The both of you cuddled while eating snacks. Just enjoying each other's company feeling loved by one another. Is the movie nerd to a close you started to get very tired. You felt Alex just used that you were laying down.

He turned the TV off and pulled the covers over the both of you. "Good night darling I love you" He kissed your forehead and pulled you closer to him.

The both of you fall asleep peacefully cuddled into each other.